Start

Stay with me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jungkook pov 
"So then,Taehyung fell down and Hoseok rushed to him and they both just laughed it off." I laughed with him."Ah,I wish I have a relationship like them." I wasn't lying.I really want something like that.He smiled at me and opened his mouth(He gon' say something?)

Shoving a huge piece of meat into his mouth,I giggled at him."Here'a a huge meaty airplane for Kookie~" I smiled at him before willingly opening my mouth."Whoooo we're in for landing." He imitated the sound of an airplane landing before putting the meat into my mouth(so cute omg)

"So what did you wanna talk about hyung?"(okay,we're back to the point)He smiled before taking a deep breath."Jungkook,I really wanna tell you something and I've been wanting to tell you this since the day that I met you....."(ooooohhhh)I interrupted him with a finger on his lips. (Kookie,you sassy)"Hyung,if you wanna tell me something about having bunny teeth then sorry cuz I already know."(I lied)He shook his head in amusement."No,I meant to say that--" A waiter came and tapped him on the shoulder,interrupting what he had to say......AGAIN.....(trollingXD)

"Sorry sirs but the restaurant is closing soon and since you've already payed for your meals--" Jimin shushed him."We get it.Let's go Kookie?"  I took his hand as we said our goodbyes to the staff and headed to the park instead.

"So what were you gonna say a while ago before you were interrupted? And two times at that." We bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter