Plan in Motion

A Light to Guide You
 
(Agree with Taehyung) 
 
Tessa stared at her two best friends and thought over each of their ideas before answering, “I like Tae’s idea… We could sneak in a scope the area first hand to know when it’s safe.”
 
Taehyung beamed a bright smile while Jimin hid his disappointment. “Alright! Let’s go ahead and figure out what each of us will be doing,” Taehyung enthusiastically said as everyone gathered around.
 
“Any ideas on where to start?” Jin asked Taehyung and everyone started coming up with a solid game plan.
 
Tessa glanced at Jimin with a worried look but only received a glare in return.
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
(10 years ago)
 
“Tessa! Why do you always agree with Jimin?” the ten-year-old Taehyung whined.
 
“What do you mean, Tae?” Tessa replied as she looked at Taehyung with the most innocent expression.
 
“Anything he suggests you just go with it… what about my ideas?” Taehyung pouted.
 
“Maybe my ideas are just better!” Jimin boasted as his chubby cheeks puffed out.
 
“No they’re not! Mine are better-er!” Taehyung argued.
 
Tessa sat there watching her two best friends argue. Her eyes watered up with tears before she told them, “Guys… please stop arguing!”
 
The two looked at the almost crying Tessa and immediately stopped. Jimin sat back down next to Tessa and rubbed her back. “We’re sorry, Tessa… don’t cry,” he told her.
 
Taehyung sat down on the other side of Tessa. “We didn’t mean to make you cry… also we remember what happened last time we made you cry…” he chuckled.
 
“I still have a mark on my …” Jimin mumbled at the memory.
 
Tessa chuckled at the comment. “Tae… I’m sorry for never going with your ideas…” she told Taehyung, who looked really sad, “but I’m sure there will be one day where you have an amazing idea!”
 
Taehyung smiled brightly, “Thank you! Noona!!”
 
“Yah! I’m only five and a half months older than you!” Tessa pushed Taehyung’s arm.
 
“Yeah, noona!” Jimin joined in on the teasing.
 
“Hey! Just because I’m older by a few months…” Tessa pouted as the two kept teasing her.
 
 
~*~*~ ~*~*~ ~*~*~ ~*~*~ ~*~*~
 
 
“We’re home!” Taehyung called out to his parents as the trio walked into his home.
 
“Hey, Taehyungie!” Taehyung’s umma, Jisoo, smiled as the kids wandered into the kitchen.
 
“Hi Auntie Jisoo,” Jimin greeted with a smile.
 
“Hi Auntie,” Tessa shyly smiled as well as they sat down at the table.
 
Jisoo placed a big plate of snacks on the table so the kids could eat. She observed the three carefully and noticed her son was looking down. Taehyung looked up and met her eyes and she softly smiled at him. Taehyung smiled back and continued talking to his best friends.
 
Moments later, Jimin asked Jisoo a random question…
 
“Auntie Jisoo, why does Tae come up with ridiculous ideas?” Jimin asked with his cheeks puffed out.
 
“Hey! That’s not nice to ask his umma!” Tessa protested.
 
“Jiminie, I have great ideas!” Taehyung joined the protesting.
 
“If they’re so great, why doesn’t Tessa agree with them?” Jimin argued.
 
“GUYS!!” Jisoo shouted to get their attention. “Calm down, and stop arguing. Jimin, to answer your question, his way of thinking is just different than yours. What may be ridiculous to you, may not be ridiculous to others.”
 
“But what if I think it’s wrong?” Jimin asked innocently.
 
“There’s no right or wrong idea, or right or wrong way of thinking,” Jisoo answered the young Jimin’s question. “Everyone thinks differently. And if Tessa doesn’t agree with Taehyung’s idea, it just means her and Tae don’t think alike. But that’s okay because it creates diversity and it can make you see things from a different perspective.”
 
“I see…” Jimin quietly replied.
 
“You just need to see it his way sometimes,” Jisoo patted Jimin’s head. “And you,” she poked Taehyung’s head, “don’t let this get to you, keep your chin up, dear.”
 
Taehyung smiled and looked over at Tessa and Jimin. Tessa smiled while Jimin pouted.
 
“Thank you, Umma!” Taehyung smiled.
 
(End Flashback)
 
 
~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~*****~~~~~*****~~~~~~~
 
 
“Everyone ready?” Jin asked as everyone was in position.
 
“I think so,” Suga replied as he glanced at the open field filled with guards.
 
“Which ones do you want to go after?” J-Hope asked.
 
“Whoever is similar in size to at least one of us,” Namjoon replied.
 
“That one!” Taehyung pointed to a lone guard who appeared to be on a snack break.
 
Taehyung looked at Jungkook and Jimin and the two went to capture the guard. Tessa watched as they easily took out the lone guard. She carefully ran over towards them when Jimin signaled her over.
 
“Looks like this one would fit you,” Jimin told her.
 
Tessa scanned the uniform and Jimin was right. She gave Jimin a nod and replied, “Alright, I’ll sneak in and signal you when it’s safe.”
 
Jimin nodded as Jungkook helped get the uniform off the unconscious soldier. Tessa looked up and noticed Taehyung’s panic face. She glanced around and noticed a few other panic faces as well.
 
“Noona… looks like we’re in for it,” Jungkook pointed to the field and Jimin geared up for a fight.
 
Tessa scanned the field at the guards heading straight for them. “Well … looks like we’re doing this the hard way,” she said as she tossed aside the uniform and signaled for an attack.
 
She reared back and gathered energy in her fist and fired a beam towards the group of guards towards the west. Jungkook followed suit and helped Tessa out with the energy attacks. Jimin ran right into the fray and started attacking the guards head on.
 
Tessa looked over at the rest of the group and happen to see Namjoon take a huge tree and break it off to use as a giant melee weapon. She stared in disbelief as Jungkook chuckled.
 
“Didn’t know he could do that, huh?” Jungkook asked through his laugh as Tessa just nodded.
 
She scanned to where Suga and Taehyung were and saw that they were using a combination attack with Suga’s crystals and Taehyung’s wind. “Sweet crystal tornado!” Tessa complimented as she fired an energy beam towards Jimin’s location.
 
Jimin looked back, smiled, and gave her a thumbs up. He then noticed something behind her and fired a fire ball towards the enemy behind her. Tessa looked over her shoulder and saw the guard on fire. She looked back at Jimin and gave him the same thumbs up.
 
Three guards popped up out of nowhere and started attacking Jungkook and Tessa. Tessa punched one of the guards and threw him at the other two. J-Hope jumped in and attacked a few stray guards in the area.
 
“You guys doing okay?” he asked as his arm went back to normal after turning it into ice.
 
“Yeah, thanks!” Tessa smiled as they looked out at the field. “Looks like everyone took care of things…”
 
“I think Jin’s working on healing some minor injuries. We should go to him,” Jungkook suggested as the three walked towards the middle of the field to regroup.
 
“Well… that went smoothly,” Suga sarcastically commented as everyone gathered around.
 
“Sorry, I didn’t think this would happen,” Taehyung sheepishly rubbed the back of his head.
 
“It’s alright… but we need to come up with another strategy,” Tessa replied as she patted Taehyung’s back.
 
Jimin glared at the two secretly as he turned to the rest of the group. “So, what do you suppose we do?”
 
“Why don’t we just make this a stealth mission?” J-Hope suggested.
 
“Just make it stealthy all the way around?” Namjoon asked to clear his own confusion.
 
“That’s basically combining these two guys’ ideas,” Tessa said as she pointed to Jimin and Taehyung.
 
“Alright, let’s do it!” Jin cheered as everyone walked towards the wall.
 
“So… who’s gonna break in?” Suga bluntly asked.
 
“I can probably do it,” Jungkook suggested.
 
“Judging by the structure of the wall… I don’t think you can do it alone,” Namjoon stated his observation.
 
“We can do it,” Tessa spoke up. “I’ve seen his natural strength, plus I’ve helped him train. So I think we can handle this.”
 
The six guys looked at one another and agreed. Jungkook looked at Tessa and asked, “How do you want to do this?”
 
Tessa’s eyes glowed blue for a moment as she sensed danger from inside. “I’m not sure… but we need to do it in a way that won’t alert the guards inside,” she expressed her concern. She scanned the wall for a few moments before telling Jungkook her idea…
 
 
 

 

Well, this turned out a little better than expected.
 
Sorry for taking a while to update, I was caught up with a bunch of personal issues, but I'm back with a chapter! So we agreed with Taehyung and Jimin seems bitter about it. We get treated to a flashback that shows some background on our three protagonists. I'll slowly reveal some flashbacks as the story progresses, so look forward to them!
 
Now, for this next decision, think about which way of attacking would not make the guards come after you?
 
I don't have much else to say, but I'll be back as soon as I can! See you next time!
 
Currently listening to: The One - Exo-CBX