HOT THAILAND

~ Antisocial boy & Wild deceiver ~

Taeyong p.o.v

Ugh I can't believe it …

Yuta is not that kind of person right?? I almost fall for his tricks. I know I have boyfriend, but he's in Thailand and I kind of start falling for Yuta. What I was thinking? Stupid me. I'll figure it out everything.

When I passed school gates, I heard whispers.

»Did you heard that Hansol and Yuta broke up?? Do you know why? You want to know why?« one student said.

I hid myself behind the tree and listen to other students whispers.

»I heard that they broke up,but I don't know the reason.Tell me quickly I want to know!« another student said.

»It was because Lee Taeyong. You know him? Little cutie Yuta has fallen for. Yuta only used Hansol. He said Hansol was just for fun. And on top of that I find out Hansol is in hospital. Can you believe that?«

»No way… That Taeyong? He's really a , but wait he has a boyfriend.«

»They're both cheaters. Yuta and Taeyong. It will be really fun when whole school will find out. We will just a bit help them to find out. Hihihihi«

I couldn't believe my ears. I do not cheat Ten! Those stupid rumors and students.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuta p.o.v

Hehe Hansol will be discharged out of Hospital today. I should make a visit *smirk.

I sat on my motorbike and drove to Hospital.There he goes my ex.

»Hey Hansol! Hi« *smirk

I can see he's sight confused and he is kind of scared of me?

»Yuta what are you doing here? Please go away. I'm too tired and if you forgot I'm your ex-boyfriend.« Hansol said with trembeling. Is he shaking a bit?'

»* smirk. For your information I did not forgot. Why can't I visit you because I'm your ex-boyfriend. It's right I dumped you, but that does not mean I won't search for you baby.« I answered confidently.

I grabed his wrist and take him to my motorcycle. I put on his head helmet and said: »Baby you'll take a ride with me. Now. I do not take no as an answer.«

»Noo Yuta please don't. Please leave me alone. I beg you.«

»Oh no no dear Hansol. Let's go. Hold tight on me if you don't want to fall off motorcycle.«

I turned the engine on and drive to highway with Hansol holding tight with his hands around my belly.«

When we arrived to my apartment I turned engine off and got of motorcycle. I put my helmet off my head and so did Hansol. When I saw him how he start to  run away from me. Oh no no baby you won't run away. I start to run after him. I'm really quick at running so I catch him in a minute and hold tight his wrist

»Where do you think you're running baby? No no you won't run away.« *smirk

»Yuta leave me! Go away. Let go. Do not hold my wrist it hurts«

Hansol tsk tsk even if I dumped you that does not mean you're not mine anymore.

I lifted him and carried him in bridal style into my apartment.

»Let go! Yuta put me down.« Hansol screamed and kicked.

Now he's really pale. »Yuta I can't breathe. My heart hurts«

Oh noo is he having a heart attack???

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Ten p.o.v

Here is Thailand it's everything fine. I do miss Taeyong a bit. But I should move on and forget him. Because I know I maybe move back to Seoul ever. Today I decided I should get drunk and maybe have some fun with stranger. I'll go to gay bar. I can not let that Taeyong will be one big scar on my heart when I'll grow older. I must let out all my fustrations. Finally I arrived to gay bar and entered.

I'm wearing a simple white shirt and tight black pants so I guess I'm enough y to have fun with strangers. I sit by counter as I order one beer. The music is so loud here and I can see many boys are dancing while rubbing next to each others or make out in the corners.

I grabed my beer and drink it a bit when I decided that I'll go dancing.

In a minute I felt a strong grip on my hips from behind and someone's bulge on my .

»Hello cutie. What's your name?« stanger ily whispered into my ear

»I I'm Chittaphon Leechaiyakul and you?«

»I'm Nitchakhun Horawetchakun today I'm lucky that I found a cutie like you«

»Yes you are« I think now alcohol is speaking out of me.

»How about if we leave this dance floor and move to one room upstairs.« Horawetchakun give a suggestion.

»I wouldn't mind« Is it really alcohol's fault that I'm so into him.

As soon as we arrived to room and close the door. I was pushed to the cold wall and I felt his lips on my lips. His kiss is so addicitve. He lifted me and I put my legs around his hips. Now he pushed tongue into my mouth. I'll let him be dominant tonight.

»Oh baby I can't wait till I'll be inside you« at his I shivered. He is a daddy style. I can tell. He roughtly put me on bed and climb on me then he attacked my lips. I moan.

He lifted my shirt and throw it on the floor. He start and bitting my neck. My neck is a really sensitive. I can't stop it as I loud. He kisses my chest and then he starts my .

Oh god that feels so good. He moves even more down and kiss my bulge through my pants and then he under belly button. I can feel how he sends vibrations though my body.

He pulls my pants off and take his shirt off. I stare at his abs.

»Like what you see baby? I would like you to call me daddy he whispers into my ear and it.

Oh god this is heaven.

He take my boxers of and take his pants off. So now I'm completly and he's only in his boxers.

He takes my in his hand and I feel vibrations. When he slowly blows a bit onto my head and take my whole into his mouth.

»Daddy.. Ahh ahhh. That feels so good.«

»You like it baby. You can loud. You don't need to hide.«

I can feel it. »Daddy I'll «

» for daddy«

I into his mouth and he swalows it.

»Umm you taste amazing baby«

I loud as I feel his long finger inside of me. Now he's adding his second finger and start scissoring me. He's pleasuring me.

»Baby I'll add third finger. I have to strech you.«

»Okay daddy. Pleasee hurry. I want you..«

»Tell daddy what you want baby«

»I want you inside me.«

»Your wish is my command baby. I think you're prepared enough.«

I see how he pulls his boxers down. He's really big. Now he's putting a on and add a bit lube.

»I'll put inside baby«

»Ohh Ahh ahh« I breath heavily. He's really big.

 »It hurts daddy«

»I promise it won't hurt you anymore.«

»You can move it daddy«

What's that feeling? It feels too good. I think he hit my favourite spot.

»AHH THERE DADDY«

»You're so tight and warm baby« *smirk

 »Ahh daddy more more. me rougthly «

He start to pound into me roughtly.I'm so close till my

»Daddy I'll «

» for me baby«

»Ahhhh« I cumed and he cummed inside me.

Then he slowly pulled out his . I feel empty when he's not inside. He all of my and kiss me roughtly.

»You were so good baby«

»You're the best daddy«

»Let's sleep now baby. Good night« He kissed my lip once again.

He pulled me to his chest and we fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~