WILD RIDE

~ Antisocial boy & Wild deceiver ~

Yuta P.O.V

 

Hehe, I finally found out where my babe lives. Ahh, what a pity that he's sleeping. What a waste, I will wake him up, I throw small stone into his window. Aha, the light so he wake up I guess.
"Hey babe, did I wake you up?"
"W-what? Yuta is that you? What are you doing here?" Taeyong asked.

Ahh, I guess my babe it's a bit confused, since I woke him up from beauty sleep.

"Princess ... Yes, that's me .. Your prince on a white horse Yuta. I won't tell you where I got your adress, why would I?" I smiled.

"Yuta you're not a prince, and I'm not princess. What you think we are Romeo and Juliet? I must tell you, that we are not. Please leave so I can go back to sleep, tomorrow is school."

Aww, my princess is saying that he doesn't belong to me. That's absurd, of course he's my princess. Wait what's that on his face?

"Hey princess. What's that on your face next to your eye and sightly on your forehead?"

At my question Taeyong's face change to panic state.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

Ohh no.. Did Yuta saw my scar? Omg my hair is messy and my bangs are up in the air. I should lie to Yuta or he will tell everyone in school and they will bully me. I should make something up.

"Ahh, it's nothing maybe my little brother put make up again on my face, it's happening all the time. I should revenge.. Hehe.. *awkward*

I quickly push bangs back on my forehead and hide my scar. I hope Yuta believed that lie. I really hopes so.

"Ok princess, go back to sleep."

"Yeah.. Good night Yuta, and don't call me princess." I replied

"I will see... Good night" he said and smirked

His famous smirk, he is doing that all the time. What is that his flirty mode or something? I don't know, I closed window and went back sleep.

 

In the morning, I wake up and went to wash up in bathroom, I eat breakfast as well.

"I'm going now mom." I grab my backpack and rushed out of the house. I really thought this morning won't be special, but it is. I was surprised when Yuta waited for me in front of my house.

"Good morning princess Tae.. Let's go babe. I will accompany you to school."

What?! Senior want accompany me to school?

"Good morning Yuta, I told you yesterday million times that I'm not the princess. And I really don't need company, I will take the bus to school."

Why would you take the bus, when you can go with me on my motorbike?" Yuta asked and I open my mouth. He can drive motorbike? No way ... That's too dangerous.

"Motorbike? No, is too dangerous." I answered, still surprised.

"Is not dangerous babe, I can drive very well and you can hold on me. Like back hug you know." he smirked again

He put helmet on my head and another one on his head.

"Come on, sit behind me and hold thight on me." Yuta instructed. I listen him well. Of course I will hold onto him for my dear life. Woah driving with motorbike that was the most dangerous thing I've done in my life. My parents would probably scold me for doing that crazy thing. Well is worth to try, I just have to go with the flow now, I kind of trust Yuta now for his driving skills. He start the engine and we drive to school.

 

But we didn't went on the road that leads to school. Yuta turn left, and I didn't have any idea where is he taking me. The only fact now was that while I was holding onto him, I could feel his strong muscles. We stop in front of coffee shop, and everyone around were watching us.

"Let's go take coffee, princess. If I don't drink a cup, I will be dead all day." Yuta said

Is your problem, you were stalking me at night, you should go sleep I thought.

"Why didn't you just go sleep yesterday, unless you were standing down my window?"

"Because I wanted to see you, before going home." he replied

Then we went into shop, and Yuta order two latte macchiatos.

"I can pay. Here take it." I said, and pull out money from my wallet.

"You gotta be kidding me princess. I pay for you, there's no doubt about it. Here, drink well." Yuta said and give me one of cups. He pay, and we went outside, to finish our drinks.

"Y-Yuta" I suddenly said "We have only 10 minutes left, and then school starts. We should go."

"Oh don't worry, but let's go." he said and we went to his motorbike.

"Hold me thight, we will be going really fast now Tae." he said, and like he told me, I was holding onto him, like my life was in his hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TEN P.O.V

 

It's weird, that my Taeyong isn't in school yet. His bus arrived 10 minutes ago and he's not here. Wait what's that noise? That's a motorbike, is just Yuta and probably his boyfriend Hansol. I thought so, until person behind Yuta put his helmet off.

NO WAY ... This can't be, but he is ... My boyfriend Taeyong. What is he doing with Yuta? I don't get it, I'm really jealous. Wait a minute, that means Taeyong was holding Yuta when he drived. NOOOOO! My Tae hugs only me and only me. I'm his boyfriend, and he is mine. I have to take Tae away from that ert senior. When I went to greet and get my baby another person came to him. It's Jaehyun another ert!

NO NO AND NO!! Only I can touch my baby, I will stop them. My puppy only likes me and they shouldn't touch him. He is mine. Now I'm really angry. I step closer and then it just happened! I don't know where I get all the strenght ...

 

I punched Yuta in the face ....

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~