FIGHT

~ Antisocial boy & Wild deceiver ~

TEN P.O.V

All of the people were shocked, they didn't expect that. All open their mouth wide, and waiting for Yuta reaction. I quickly grab Taeyong's hand and pull him behind me, making sure he was save and no one could hurt him. There was now long silence for like 2 minutes before this bratty Jaehyun decided to speak up.

"Ohoo, Yuta the small kid just punch you in the face. Come on be a ing man and fight back." he said, giving Yuta the power.

Yuta came closer to me, now touching my face with his right hand.

"Such a pretty and innocent face, who thought that this person could be this bad huh? And oh dear, it would be so sad if someone would ruin this pretty face, don't you think so Tennie?" he was speaking with very low and dangerous voice, cold sweat running down my chain and forehead.

"But I think, that I can take back what belongs to me anytime I want, and you need to pay back Ten. Is not fair if only one of us have scar on his face, you agree with that right?" Yuta speak up again,and then look at Taeyong.

And in the next second I was laying on the floor, some blood running from the corner of my mouth. Yuta was standing in front of me, looking scarier more then ever.

"Come on, small . Stand up and fight! Show what you can do." Yuta said

I stand up and want to hit him again, when his friends stopped me.

"Stop fighting him, he didn't done nothing wrong at all. Maybe just that he doesn't want to share Taeyong with others." Johnny came in front and slap my face.

"Stop this!" Taeyong suddenly screamed.

"Oh I forgot, your sweetheart is still there, he will watch your pain, fight for him if he really mean something to you" Johnny said again, and let go of me.

Then fight started and I don't know what happened next, I saw Taeyong crying there, begging Yuta for stop hurting me. But he didn't listen to him.

When he finished, they left me there on the cold ground, Taeyong came to me, tears running down on his beautiful face.

"Don't cry sweetheart." I said

"How not? You are hurt Tennie, come I will help you stand up, let's go to bathroom the clean you." Taeyong said and giving me support to stand up, we started to walk very slowly towards school's bathroom.

"Omg, Ten you got scar under your bottom lip, and bruise next to your left eye." Taeyong said very worried now.

"I'm fine Taeyongie, go back. You will be late for classes."

"I don't care. I will stay with you." He said and gently started to wash places where I was hurt.

He was so gentle with me.

"Here I have some make up with myself, I will put it on, so your bruise won't be so seen." Taeyong said, putting make up on my face.

And then he was done.

"I will skip school for today Taeyong." I said and pick my stuff, ready to go to the bus station.

"I will go with you."

"No, go to school. And is alright I'm not angry on you, but please stay away from Yuta please. I love you." I said, and quickly peck his tiny lips.

"Ok, I promise you, it won't happen again. I'm so sorry, rest well at home okey? I will visit you after school."

"Is alright Taeyongie, I love you!" I said and my bus arrived.

"I love you too!" he screamed.

 

I came home after driving with bus, my mom and dad weren't at home yet. I throw myself on sofa and open TV. I wonder why Taeyong accepted to drive with Yuta hyung. And the most important are they friends perhaps, do they hang out together sometimes, and I don't know that? So many questions were running throught my head when doors suddenly open.

"Chittaphon, what are you doing home already?" mom asked with surprised face.

"I wasn't feeling well mom, so teachers let me go home."

"B-but why do you have scar under lip? Did someone hit you, did you fight?" my mom asked

"No, no I didn't mommy. I collapsed and hit the chair while falling. Is fine, Taeyong stayed with me until I was better again, he will maybe come later here after school."

"That's nice, he really is special guy. But I'm s-sorry I have something to tell you, dad said to still wait for few days, but if you will know before it would be easier for you, to say everything you want to friends and y-your boyfriend." mom said, and she suddenly became sad, her voice quiet.

"What is it mommy? Tell my friends what?"

"W-we, are going back to T-thailand." mom said, very slowly.

"But you mean like for some moths, like holidays, visit family and this stuff right mommy? Like we did last year!"

"N-no honey, this time for real. W-we are not coming back then, we are moving in T-thaild for ..... forever" mom said and I just didn't want to listen her, she was kidding right? Tell me she didn't mean this true.

"Hah, mommy come on, stop kidding!"

"Is real son, here look at the papers. We are going there tomorrow night, we already booked plane tickets."

"But mom? What about me? I have friends here, I have boyfriend. I can't leave Taeyong alone, my Taeyong!!! MY TAEYONG, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! WHY ARE YOU SO CRUEL? I NEED TAEYONG AND HE NEEDS ME!!"

"Please Chittaphon, calm down. Calm down, everything will be alright, I'm sure he will understand. Please forgive us, I'm so sorry."

"But why mommy, aren't you ok with begin here?"

"Is not this, Korea is really nice. But dad found better job again. Please."

"I-is just not f-fair anyway." i said, and in next moments, there were tears on my cheeks.

It was 4pm when our doorbell rang, and my mom went to open the doors.

"Hello Taeyongie, come in come in." mom said and brightly smiled, like nothing happen few hours ago between our converstation.

"Hello Mrs. Glad to see you again, I bring some home made rice cakes, hope you will like them." Taeyong said and give paper box to my mom, she accept it kindly and went into the kitchen.

"Tennie are you better now? Did you take medicine and vitamins?" was the first thing that Taeyong asked, when I close bedroom doors.

"I did Taeyongie, don't worry. Did you study well?"

"Yes, I already wrote my homework too." he said

"Good boy, I'm proud on you."

"Is there something wrong Tennie, you look a bit of cutt off?" he suddenly asked.

"Y-yes, I'm going in Thailand for like 2 moths, just to visit my whole family, then I will be back." it hurted so bad, that I lied to my sweetheart, but I didn't want to hurt him, today was enough for him to see me get beaten.

"Really? This is so perfect Tennie, you will have such a lots of fun there. Send me pictures."

"I w-will, don't worry."

"When are you going?"

"Tomorrow night.. Mom and dad already packed stuff and booked plane tickets."

"S-so soon? Woah, you won't have to go in school, luckily.. hehe I love you Tennie." he said, a bit surprised but he didn't knew the real answer.

It was past 8pm, when Taeyong went home, and I couldn't believe today was actually the last day that I saw him. Before I went to bed this night, I send him 'goodnight text':

"I love you Taeyongie, no matter what :) sleep well *chu* <3"

And then I shut my eyes, but I couldn't sleep well that night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

I just close the light, ready to sleep when I got message from Ten. What is this saying he loves me no matter what? He acted a bit strange before, he didn't want to let me go, and he was keep hugging and kissing me all the time. I felt like something was wrong today, but I didn't dare to ask him directly. Maybe he was just tired and all after today's fight. I replied on his message, saying to have fun in Thailand.

I can't believe I won't see him for the whole 2 moths. I really can't believe, but I love him.

I love him I'm sure I do, I will try to forget what happen with Yuta before, he was kind to me and all, but I won't let him to come near me after Ten will be on his holidays.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~