CHEERLEADER

~ Antisocial boy & Wild deceiver ~

 

TAEYONG P.O.V

After a really, really long time I spend my free time with Mark. He is my younger brother who is 1 year younger then me. Spending time with him makes me feel more relaxed and happier at the same time. I need some party, all this with Ten just kills me.
"Hyung, I want ice cream." Mark said.

"Oh, I want it too.. but we run out of it, we should go buy it."

"Then go buy it hyung."

"What? Mark you can go get it by yourself."

"Noo.. please hyung, buuing buiing." he started to do aegyo, and it was really hard to say no to him.

"Aigoo, right.. I will go, what ice cream do you want?"

"Chocolate, I will make popcorn."

I left the apartment and went down the street to the nearest ice cream shop. Day was so beautiful today, the sun wasn't too hot but it was still warm. I was taking breaths of fresh air when suddenly somebody called my name.

"Taeyong!"

I turned around and saw Doyoung. He was wearing the tracksuit, and carried big black bag with himself.

"Hey, where are you going dressed up like that?"

"Ah, this.. I didn't have a good change to tell you yet, I'm going to practice." Doyoung said

"What practice?"

"Please don't laugh Taeyong."

"Ah come on Doyoungie, tell I'm curious."

"Cheerleading." he quickly hide his face with hands.

"Wow!"

"Stupid right?"

"No, is not. Doyoung this is great, I'm impressed." because really I couldn't believe what I just heared.

"Thank you. Well, I'm late now.."

"Can I maybe see you on some competition soon?" I asked

"Hmm, well you can come today or tomorrow on my practice. Viewers are always welcome." Doyoung said and wave me goodbye.

"I'm sure I will come and watch you. Bye." I quickly buy ice cream before running home.

 

"Here you go Mark." I throw ice cream on the sofa and go into my bedroom.

"What is this hurry for? Is someone following you, and don't throw ice cream like this, you gonna destroy it! And you know how precious ice cream is to me." Mark yelled back at kitchen making his popcorn.

"I'm going out." I said while dressing up my hoodie.

"Where, why? I thought we gonna watch movies and eat?" Mark dissapointely said

"I'm so sorry, but my friend have some practice that I really want to watch. We can hang out together at evening." I said and went outside.

 

I almost lost in the Seoul, because I couldn't find the gym where Doyoung was. Luckily I asked some kids and they give me directions.

"Taeyongie, omg. You really came." Doyoung said when he saw me in front the doors.

"Of course, I would never miss this. I'm really curious to see your gymnastic skills." I laugh

"Haha, come I will show you my trainer before I start." Doyoung hold my hand and lead me to backstage.

"Mr. Key!" Doyoung called

"Yes?"

"This is my friend Taeyong. He came to watch my practice."

"Very nice, I'm Key. Please sit down and feel like is your home." the trainer said and run to other students who called him.

I went to chairs and sit down.. I was looking around the gym hall when I saw familiar creature next to the doors. It was Jaehyun.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JAEHYUN P.O.V

 

Johnny found out that Doyoung is visiting cheerleading practice and I was curious if he is really that good like Johnny said.

When I wanted to choose free chair next to the door where it was more dark, so nobody couldn't see me. I saw Taeyong sitting alone, is he practicing too?

Eh no, no way. He is wearing pair of black jeans. He probably came to watch Doyoung too, since they are good friends.

At that moment Doyoung came out, and he was wearing black pants and white t-shirt. I can't explain how adorable he looked right now, I don't know why but I feel like to run to him and hug him tightly. But I know, we all know I can't do this because hey after all they all were scared of our squad.

And here was another feeling that was quite familiar to me. It was sweet love/crush feeling. But this time it wasn't Taeyong because honestly I lost interested in him, he was unavailable for me from the very start. Now I want to get closer to Doyoung, to become his friend and maybe more in future days if he wanted of course.

I think Taeyong saw how amazed I was while looking at Doyoung skills and dancing. My mouth were in wide "O" position. Taeyong smiled at my reactions and I smiled back to him, showing thumbs up for Doyoung.

And then another boy came in gym hall and walk towards Taeyong, Taeyong looked surprised when boy sit down next to him and opened the pack of freshly made popcorn.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

Omg this person is Mark Lee!

"Hyung!" he said when he sit down and opened the food like he is in cinema ready to watch movie.

"Are you stupid perhaps? Why did you follow me?"

"Because I was wondering what practicing you are going to see, and I thought you will maybe be hungry so of course I bring food with myself. Tae, you should feel blessful to have such caring brother." Mark said and put the hand into popcorn, and then put it into his mouth.

"Mark, ughh.. You you pabo!"

"What? Shup up hyung, and eat." he said with full mouth, and popcorn falling everywhere.

But when the practice started he also calm down, and he was wordless. Because yes this boys and girls who did cheerleading where amazing!

 

When the practice was over I went to say goodbye to Doyoung and tell him how awesome he was. Then me and Mark headed home. Jaehyun left before us, because he probably didn't want that Doyoung see him.

 

I left myself on my bed immeditely when we were home, and Mark hacked into my room.

"Omg! See that?" Mark said and he show me the video he took before of Doyoung.

"Yes, they are awesome, I know."

"I have a idea, dreams hyung." Mark suddenly said

"Ah, really what it is? To get another bowl of popcorn or ice-cream?"

He stayed quiet for a long time before speak up.

"I want to be cheerleader too." he said this so serious.

"You? Cheerleader? hahaha." I brust into loud laugh

"Wae, wae? Wae you laugh?"

"You can't even lift up your leg. Hahahha." I laugh even louder.

"Just wait and see pabo." he laugh too, and throw pillow into me.

 

It was time for good and old and happy pillow fight!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Mark is me in gym class :D haha remember y'all this chinese stretching?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And cheerleader Taeyomi for you all :D

 

Thank you for support! ^^