WITOUTH TEN

~ Antisocial boy & Wild deceiver ~

TEN P.O.V

It was my last day in Seoul. This night I'm going back to Thailand forever, I didn't tell nobody of my friends and of course I couldn't tell this Taeyong. I would hurt him and I don't want to see him begin sad. He will need to survive on his own, without me begin around and protecting him. My biggest fear is that Yuta will do something to him, what if things will change when I will be gone? Is it better if I tell him?

No, no I can't … just leave it like that, time will tell everything …

This day I didn't went to school, my mom agreed and I helped her with boxes and laguage. Dad was doing some papers and documents. I already sign out of school, and said them they can't tell them anything why I won't attend school anymore. While I was in my room cleaning and packing my stuff I saw Taeyong from my window. He was alone, and he looked sad, dressed totally in black and face mask over his beautiful smile. But why did he go past my house? Usually he doesn't go on this road because it doesn't led to school. Taeyong stopped under my window, I move myself to the side so he couldn't see me.

»I don't know what is going on right now Ten. Please arrive safe in Thailand and text me ok? Also send me some pictures, I really want to see how it looks! I love you!« he said and look into my window, I could see disapointment in his beautiful brown eyes.

I'm so sorry Taeyong, sorry for leaving you alone, for not tell you the truth.. I'm such an idiot I know, but I'm scared.. scared that I will lose you soon. He then put his head down, looking into the floor. He his heels and continue his road. Did he came perhaps say goodbye to me?

»I love you too Taeyong.« I quietly whisper.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

I'm sad, knowing that Ten won't be in school for so long. What I will do? Who will hang out with me after school? If there would be any chance I would go with him in Thailand. I can't imagine my days without him. I need him, he is my everything and everything good that happened in my life so far! I came in school and like always I went in front our class, Doyoung and Taeil were here already, talking.

»Good morning Taeyong.« Taeil said, he was half brother of Doyoung, and what I heard he was very friendly.

»Morning!« I replied.

»Hey, I have big news.« Doyoung said, and took some papers out of his backpack, and give one to me.

»What is this?« I asked.

»Is invitation to my cheerleading. This Sunday we have competition in Incheon. It would mean a lot to me, if you come to support me. My brother can drive you if you don't have nobody.« Doyoung said, and this really meant a lot to him, I couldn't say no. At least maybe is good for me, to reveal my stress and not thinking about Ten too much!

»Of course! Of course, I will go.« I replied.

»Really? Omg thank you!!!« Doyoung said, and jump on me. Taeil then went into his class, he was president of senior class and he had important meethings with headmaster and few other classmates.

»So … did you practice well?«

»Yes, I did. Every day, hey … Tomorrow you can come watch my lessons, they are at 16:30pm to 19:00pm.«

»Ok, maybe I will come and take a look, since I don't have better work to do.« I replied.

»Really? I thought, you gonna say no, like always. When we go out, you always stay at home and read books.«

»I read them all already, really I promise you I will come.« i replied, and Doyoung hugged me again.

Then other boys started to gether in front of class, we were all waiting for professor Suho who was late this last weeks.

»Students! I'm here, sorry it take me a bit longer then usual.« Professor Suho suddenly run from behind the corner.

We went into the classroom and sit down.

»As you know, next weekend is week of children, and everyone is celebrating around the world! You will do volunteering work, in every shop you will want. The money you will get won't be yours, we will give it to poor kids who needs money for food and education. Understand?« professor Suho said, and everyone were suddenly interested. Because yeah no school for one week!

»Professor we have to work alone?« someone asked.

»No, no of course not. It would be too hard for you all, you will work in couples. But not with someone from your class. You need with someone older, so he would take care of you and help you with heavy things. After lunch break, you all please come in main school hall. You will pick the partners to work with. Now let's continue about Biology.«

We went on lunch then, like always we spent it in the corner of school's cafeteria. There was the most peaceful and usually only nerds like us stayed there.

»I need to go to toilets.« I said, and stand up.

»We will wait for you, take your time.« Doyoung said, and he was texting on the phone, he was doing all the time, maybe he is talking with his love? Secret fan?

 

When I was walking towards the toilets, now familiar voice spoke to me.

»Hey, hey..« it was Yuta. »Yes?« »Heard about volunteering work? You need to choose older students? And professor Suho told us, we can choose who ever we want since we are seniors. You know this means you will be with me right, baby?« Yuta said and grab my hand, he lead me into mans toilets.

He let go of my hand and put me next to the wall.

»I'm so sorry, I can't stand you anymore. I want what is mine ok?« he said and roughtly grab my hair, and pulled me closer to him.

»Ouch… it hurts, please let go.«

»Come here.« he said, and press his lips next to mine, but this wasn't enough for him, he wanted to show his tongue in my mouth. I tried to block him, but he pulled my hair even more, and I give up.

»Delicious.« he said when he pulled away. I stayed quiet, I just want him to go away already.

»So is ok? We will work together, baby. Better agree with me, and do what I told you, other way I'm gonna be even more rought with you. It will hurt you baby.« he said.

»O-ok.« He smirked, and he was ready to leave, when I stopped him. I hold his hand.

»What?«

»B-but your boyfriend. You are cheating.«

»Is not like you are innocent one here, look you are doing the same with Ten. You just can't resist me, and I can break up with Hansol anytime I want. He knows we are just buddies.« he answer me, and he talked so easily, like his feeling towards Hansol are really dead.

He then looked once again at me, and left.

 

I came back to my friends, they were talking about Doyoung's cheerleading competiton. And Doyoung like it, since he was the main centre of attention!

»What happened with you?« his brother asked me.

»N-nothing why?«

»You look like you just saw ghost and your lips are lightly red? Did someone bite you?«.

»N-no, oh haha.. you are so funny!« i replied and quickly continue to eat my lunch.

But I knew Taeil didn't believe me, he made weird smile and continue eating as well.

 

When school finish I went on the bus, I didn't feel like walking at home alone. Ten wasn't there and it wasn't funny. I sit down on the first empty seat in bus.

 

I was looking outside of the window, when I saw Hansol and Yuta outside, talking. Well not really talking, it looked more like arguing, after that Hansol give you slap!

Really big slap on his face, and everyone around watched with mouth widly opened, he then run down streets and I could see tears running down his handsome face.

So Yuta wasn't joking before, he really left Hansol because of me?

 

 But why?