BACK TO SCHOOL

~ Antisocial boy & Wild deceiver ~

High school.

This is my second year on new school, I'm not a freshman now.

I'm really antisocial, shy and I study a lot, I don't trust people easily.

I have one brother too - Mark he's just opposite person from me. He's extrovert, a bit naive, cheerful and open to everyone. He's a year younger than me. I'm back in school after summer break, and not so happy about it. That means I have to see everyday faces of that seniors.

Ugh why they can give me a break? They are teasing me since I enter High school, I didn't tell that my parents. They would get angry and of course i don't want this. After thinking i fell asleep.

Another morning came, more like hell for me. I went into the bathroom, took morning shower and prepare myself for school. Everything would be perfect if I wouldn't have scar on my face. Everyday i need to hide it, others would start telling me hurtful things if they would see it. It's not my fault, I was in car accident when i was only 13, luckily me and my parents survived. But scar will stay till the end of my days.

I took my lunch box and put it into backpack.

"Mom i'm leaving." i said while unlocking the apartment doors.

"Have fun Taeyong." she always said the same thing.

But she doesn't know that i'm not having fun in school, i don't have actual friends just a few other boys sometimes joins me in the library when I study. Other then this, I'm lonely but is not like that I complain. I like it like that.

On my high school are 4 boys who have their so called "gang squad", they are all older then me.

Yuta is the one that i hate the most, why is he even bothering me? What he wants?

And then here's another one called Jaehyun (i think he's flirting with me... Ewww just gross).

Is surprising because Yuta has a boyfriend Hansol. The last of "gang squad" is ty Johnny, who wants everyone to take him into bed.

I might be a bit of nerd, but I'm not single. Yeah you heard right I have a lovely boyfriend from Thailand, who cares about me a lot. I couldn't find a better person. We kiss and hug, I didn't give him my ity yet. I'm not that easy.

Even if our relationship looks perfect at the first sight I'm not really loyal to him, because I didn't told him about my scar. Everytime when we cuddle and he want to my hair I quickly stand up, before he could see something on my face. Is painful that I lie and hide this from him, but I'm scared that he won't like me then.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I came in front of the school doors, there were still 20 minutes left before the classes will start, usually I sit down on one of the benches in the school corridor. I did the same this day, when I saw the "gang" boys entering into the school. Around them were mostly girls who were 17 yrs old just like me, they all got nose bleed and faint when Nakamoto Yuta smiled and wave at them. He is everyone's crush, how not? He is handsome, and he got everything whan he wanted.

They went past me, I put my head down looking at the groud.

"Taeyong! I been searching for you." someone said. It was Doyoung the leader of cheerleading, he always have his happy smile on face.

"Good morning." I replied.

"Ready for classes?"

"Yes." I said and stand up, heading to 2nd floor.

"Let's have lunch in the park today. To celebrate new school year." he yelled.

"I would like to spend it in the library like always. You guys can go without me." I said and leave Doyoung.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I enter into the classroom. Our professor was Suho, he teaches biology.

"Good morning students." he greet us, and we did the same thing back to him.

"It's been a long time since we last meet. I hope in this year you will be even more successful." Suho said and give us working papers.

"Let's go straight into new things. I want you to answer on this questions about photosynthesis." he said and sit behind his desk.

Eh, those questions was extremly easy, I answer on them all before others even start.

10 minutes pass and Suho said: "Is anyone ready to wrote answers on the blackboard?" nobody didn't rise the hand, so I obviously copy others.

"I guess nobody wants to do it, then let's go with Lee Taeyong." professor said, and gave me chalk.

Screw you I thought .... I slowly stand up and took paper with me.

"Can you walk faster old man?" one school mate said.

"Take your time Lee Taeyong." Suho said, and give deadly look to the other students.

"Done." I said.

"Amazing! Everything is right." Suho clap his hands. The school bell rang and I went into my next class.

Only 2 classes left, and then lunch break.

Till lunch I paid attention on lessons and tried to write down everything, break came too soon.

rang rang rang!

Everyone run into the school cafe, some of students almost knocked me down, they pushed me to the side and I was ready to hit the cold hard groud. When person catch me.

"Lee taeyong, so we meet again. Be careful where you are walking. Those bloody people are hungry for school's sandwiches." person said.

"Thanks." I said, and I want to quickly get away. Since the person is no other than Jaehyun.

"Where you going? Is lunch break we could spend some time together, what you say?" flirty Jaehyun said and put his hands around my hips.

"Thank you, but I rather spend time by myself." I said and get off his strong arms. I decided to go to library. I want to study more.

On the hall I didn't see Ten, I started walking towards library.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

YUTA P.O.V

 

Oh god look at his . I find myself staring at that Taeyong nerd. But man his looks so squishy I'm wondering what would be feeling holding it in my arms. When I was day dreaming about nerds , I heard a familar voice.

"Yahh, Nakamoto Yuta! I'm here! Snap it out and kiss me already!" It was Hansol my boyfriend.

"Um yeah come baby." I grabed his and squiz it at the same time I showed my tongue in his mouth.

"Eww stop making out on hall you two!" It was Jaehyun.

I broked the french kiss. "What you want?!" asked Hansol annoyed.

Jaehyun smirked "Is Nakamoto that awesome that you have to make out right here on school hall?!"

Jaehyun continued "Nakamoto can't you see … all your fangirls are around. I bet they're 110% jelly on Hansol."

"Of course I am the best." Hansol replied.

Johnny came out of nowhere and asked "Can we finally go eat out meal? I'm starving."

"Yeah, let's go." Jaehyun replied. They start walking but I'm just staying on the same spot.

"Are you not coming?" Hansol asked me. I must find out something so I can follow Taeyong.

"You guys go on. I'll see you in cafeteria. I need to use toliete."

"Okay." replied my squad

Phew that was close. I ran after Taeyong to library. Oh there he is. Now it's my showtime. *smirk*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TAEYONG P.O.V

 

I finally reach the library, here was always peace and I wasn't worried that others would making jokes out of me.

Maybe I was again wrong?

I walked around the books shelfs, looking at what book should I borrow ..

When I was in the section for math books someone came behind me, and squeeze my . I was so surprised with sudden thing, so I jump and hit the shelf with my back. oh, I hurted so bad. I was on the floor, and afraid to look up who is my ert library stalker.

"Wow, nice . Little boy." he said.

Oh no, I know this voice.             NAKAMOTO YUTA !!!!!!!!!!!!

I wanted to stand up, and just go away from him. But he kneeled down looking at me, I could feel his hot breathe on my face. Damn.

"Is nice to see you again, little one." he said and lean even closer.

I stay quiet. I hate you so ing much I thought.. My worst nightmare Nakamoto Yuta.

"What do you want from me Nakamoto? Stop playing with me it's not funny! And for your information if you don't know. I'm not single."

Oh I didn't expect that thing. All I could see on Yuta's face was smirk. Why the hell is he smirking?!

"Hey babe. What is so wrong if I touched you squishy ? Won't you give me a kiss?" Yuta said.

That man is totally ugh ....

"First of all please don't call me babe, go to your 'y' Hansol. Yuta it's wrong if you squish someone's private part. Please don't touch it again. I'm asking you nicely. I won't give you a kiss, you already have your Hansollie. Please leave me alon."

He loosed grip on my hands. "It's okay babe."

I just stared at his handome face. "Hehe ... you know we gonna meet again?" he said and leave me there, with blush on my cheeks..

I was never so confused and blushing at the same time in my life. I want to forget this day quickly.

What was Nakamoto thinking? Does he has a feelings for me? One more thing why I was blushing when Yuta talked to me? Do I like him perhaps?

NO Taeyong you don't like that flirty popular Yuta! You like Ten!

 

 

Do I really like Ten?