•Chapter six•

Black Cat | Jungkook X BTS

" Yoongi noticed the cat is fast asleep and he went to sleep himself."
_Please Vote and comment.
<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.<>.

" We never planned that much ahead!" The group of friends including the black cat can hear Jin's booming yelling that is centered in front of the entrance door where everyone takes off their shoes. " What are we going to do?" Jin asks Jimin who is sitting by the steps with his tired face being supported by the palm of his hands, cheeks for some reason chubbier this morning, and with a combed fringe. The shorter male shrugs rubbing at his eyes. "I can offer to stay at home and take care of him." Jimin yawns meanwhile Hoseok climbs down the stairs holding Jungkook's hands. " yo~ What are we going to do with him?" Hoseok points at the cat whom is already hyper in the morning, The others had to catch him after he had been racing expeditiously. 

" That's what we were just discussing. We are going to be late for school and we can't take him with us." Jin informs the conversation he had with Jimin, of course ignoring Jimin's earlier offer of staying home to watch the cat. Jin knew Jimin still wanted some time alone with the cat however his education is also important. Ultimately the other's arrive to the center of the front entrance, all dressed up with their uniforms on. 

" What's the hold up?" Namjoon continues to comb his hair up with his own fingers. 

" We don't know what to do with Jungkook." Hoseok  restates this time for everyone to know the current situation. 

" Like I said-I can offer to stay." Jimin raised his hand. The boys couldn't leave Jungkook alone or Jin's home would be a disaster or maybe the cat might get curious and do alarming imaginable things that the boys would fear. They also couldn't leave Jungkook to be watched by someone else because of the obvious point that the boy has cat ears and a tail. His existence should remain secret. The thought of this "Jungkook-thing" with hiding him forces the boys to have a headache just thinking about all of the struggles that they would have to deal with in taking care of and hiding Jungkook, However they grew attached to the creature and they are willing enough to sacrifice certain things for him. 

" Your education is important Jimin." Jin went against him however the shorter male responded with an eye roll and he also his teeth " We don't have any other option Eomma." Jimin groans.

" He's right.." Taehyung joins in staring at the ground. " We would have to have a turn in staying at home with Jungkook each school day. We can't leave him here or alone, we can't leave him someone else to watch him for us." Taehyung explained his reasoning before stooping down and began to catch Jungkook's attention by these subtle actions such as clapping his hand or his tongue. " Jungkookie~ Jungkookie come here boy." He chants making the cat leave Hoseok's side for Taehyung. The boy then got lifted, and as support he wraps his leg's around Taehyung's waist. 

" I agree with Taehyung however I'll add something. We'll be taking turns staying home but when we come home we can share school notes. Not only this but Jungkook is like a human baby right now, He's starting to learn and understand. In no time we can take him to school." Namjoon claps his hands together feeling proudly of the developed idea. 

" What about the tail and ears?" Yoongi moves near Taehyung and Jungkook to then pet the cat's tail causing it to purr. 

" We can...cut some of that bushy tail and make it smaller. As for the cat ears we can other say it's fake or hide it under a hat." Hoseok suggest shrugging

" Okay okay! This sounds great and we'll stick to that idea. However let's choose someone quickly so that we can go! Class will start in a few." Jin interrupts staring at the time on his phone and back at the boys.

" I volunteer!" Jimin practically throws himself up so that everyone can see him being the number one most obvious volunteer. Hoseok lifted his finger to point towards Jimin and then looked at Jin for approval, however the ' mother' of the group shakes his head and points at Namjoon instead. " let him watch the cat instead, I trust him. Or we can leave Yoongi but his grades aren't the best either. Namjoon you stay." Jin gave his last words and walked out of the flat. " But why must we go and obey him?" Jimin couldn't resist anymore. He felt that he is being wronged by all of the members who wouldn't let him do the simplest thing such as spending time with Jungkook and Taehyung is the maknae that treats him like if he didn't know any better. The things with his group of friends is that they had a really good talent of pissing him off. 

" He's the Eomma after all." Taehyung replies with an unstoppable  grin meanwhile he placed Jungkook back onto the ground for Namjoon to supervision him. Eventually everyone left despite Jimin fussing to stay. Namjoon felt bad for him honest, But he can see why Jin chose him to supervision Jungkook. The black cat tilts his head to the side making his fringe also tip to the side while he stared curiously at the taller male in front of him. Even Namjoon felt slightly awkward by the silence and unsaid words. " Um..Hi.." He scratched at the back of his head but Jungkook didn't respond making Namjoon assume that Jungkook just didn't understood. 

' I offered the idea of having Jungkook disciplined and taught to speak but how do I begin? It's not just teaching a language but it's making sure he understands it. For an example, If I teach him how to greet I need to make sure that he understands what it means to greet. Shoot..This might be harder than I though. But hold up really quickly Namjoon, yoongi asked Jungkook a question before and the boy responded. Taehyung just called him and Jungkook went towards him...I might be overthinking right now, Perhaps it won't be difficult.' Namjoon was too busy day dreaming and planning things out in his own thoughts, casually strategizing his lessons with Jungkook. But when he finished and looked down he noticed that Jungkook disappeared. 

Startled he began to look around for him until he heard something shatter by the kitchen,  swiftly in a time of emergency Namjoon rushed towards the kitchen to prevent Jungkook's chaos. He knew that he would have to be responsible for some of those plates that he broke. 

" Jungkook come here please!" Namjoon whisper yells however that only caused the cat to rapidly run out of the kitchen and into a new room in seconds. He's just quick like that, as a giant cat. Namjoon grabbed a few treats from the top of the fridge and followed the boy. " you're so quick Jungkookie~ But look what I have here in my hands." Namjoon finally trapped the boy inside Jin's room and locked the door. Crouching down he shakes the box of treats grabbing the attention of Jungkook who approached Namjoon quicker than expected. 

" Stop-Thank you-jesus." Jungkook repeated a bunch of things that he heard the members say in the past as he took the treats and ate them. Namjoon chuckles loudly from the fact that Jungkook has said random things. It made Namjoon recall of a talking parrot. 

" Listen jungkook. Today you're going to have lot's of fun with Namjoon hyung until the others get back"  Namjoon brushed Jungkook's night black hair with his own fingers now realizing that their day should start with Jungkook getting a proper shower. " Come on follow me." The older holds the younger's hand leading him to Jin's small yet elegant bathroom. In a few, Namjoon deprives Jungkook of his clothing and couldn't help but to feel flustered at the boy's soft and body. Locking the door to the bathroom Namjoon also proceeds to turn of the cold and hot water to mix the wonderful feeling of very warm water. However the moment that Jungkook jumped wildly, hurrying to leave the bathroom, panicking when the locked door wouldn't open, is the moment Namjoon remembered that cats despised water. Worrying Namjoon marvels about how he was going to wash the cat now. 

Then he got an idea. 

Closing the water Namjoon carried Jungkook onto the tub. " Now Jungkookie, I'm going to give you shower."

" Shower.." The boy responds sitting on the already wet floor of the tub. 

" Yeah shower~ It won't be that bad." Namjoon assured now switching back on the water, however he did it subtly so that the cat doesn't get afraid. 

" Won't be that bad." Jungkook repeats and flinches when the water becomes in contact with his bottom and tail. Namjoon picked up a plastic cup and fills it with the liquid  to then pour it on Jungkook's hair first. The rest of the cups are targeted to wet his body and Namjoon felt that he was doing a very good job. He hummed while rubbing the soap throughout the cat's body, making sure not to miss anywhere even if he became embarrassed when Jungkook would make this sensitive noises. 

ஐஐஐ

After the shower Namjoon decided that he wanted to share a little bit of the outside with Jungkook. So he wrapped a blanket around the latter's body but because of the tail it would quickly fall off. Then he tucks the tail inside Jungkook's pants but  still the cat would feel uncomfortable and springs his beautiful tail out again. Namjoon gave up and decided to teach Jungkook about Ice cream instead, including pictures of all of the different types of servings and flavors. 

" Jungkook, what is this?" namjoon points at a cone.

" Ice cream!" Jungkook cheered excitedly as if he just loved ice cream. In which he did. 

" Good boy~" Namjoon gave Jungkook a cookie as a rewarding treat. " Now, what Ice cream flavor is this?" Namjoon pointed at a pink cone. 

" Strawberry!" Jungkook cheers again earning another treat. 

" Yes! Good! Good! When hyung, get's the chance. He will buy you Ice cream. Would you like that Jungkook?"

" Ice cream!" His tail swayed back and forth. Ultimately right in time, all of the boys got home. Jimin and hoseok are the first inside stumbling and making loud noises. 

" Where's Jungkookie?" Jimin asks but his question, needn't to be answer because he already saw the boy sitting on the couch with Namjoon. 

" Jungkookie!" Taehyung whistles.

" Kooooooookie!" Hoseok coos.

" Sweet Beddddd!" yoongi groans.

" How is my house?! There's no mess right?" Jin observes even the little details of change in his home making Namjoon quickly get up from the couch and try and hide from Jin.  " Um guys~ Im going to go buy ice cream for Jungkook. See ya soon." The male saluts as he leaves.

 

 

 

 


" Namjooon!!!!!!!!!" Jin screamed loudly now witnessing all of the cat hairs stuck on the floor of his tub.

ஐஐஐஐஐ