•Chapter four•

Black Cat | Jungkook X BTS

I felt like my heart punched my chest when the creature shot his head up to look at all of us near him. His eyes were filled with innocence, curiousity, and slight alarm. I felt that Jimin then wrapped his arms around the boy's waist in order not to make him get away.

_Please vote and comment. 
•.•.•.•.•••.•.•.•.••..••..•.•..•.•.••.•.•.•.•

" So...what do we do with it?" Taehyung leans forward to stare at the boy from the couch. The fragile looking boy noticing Taehyung's action buries his face on Jimin's neck, using his big fluffy and fury tail as a blanket of warmth and protection from the other boys. Ever since he has arrived or rather said taken here to Jin's flat he has not let go of Jimin. Even when Jin attempted to pick him up the cat clings to Jimin's leg and whimpered. By this point Jimin is very proud and he has a pretty good picture of who will be taking the cat boy home. He couldn't stop eye smiling as soon as he felt the cat boy's breathing tickle the side of the neck. 

" I don't know you tell me, you're the one who wanted to keep it." Yoongi replies to Taehyung's question. On the outside Yoongi seemed to be bored, uninterested, indifferent to the obvious change on Jimin's lap but on the inside there is nothing else he wanted to do but to participate in something involving the boy. 

" We shouldn't have taken him!" Jin abruptly explodes, standing up from his corner on the floor. He nears the cat boy shakily." He can be dangerous." He points forcing Jimin to laugh mockingly. 

" He's harmless eomma~" Jimin says. 

" Relax okay? Let's figure this out rationally." Namjoon raises both of his hands but no one paid much attention. The boy raises his head up weakly as if laying on Jimin made him sleepy and tired, he yawns making his cat ears twitch briefly. 

" Oh my god! Look at it! It's so cute!" Jimin who had seen it had hearts as eyes every time he looked at the cat. Pure love, amusement, and care is what he can see.

" I don't know guys, but I really want to keep it." Hoseok crosses his arms as he leans against the door staring at Jimin and the boy on his lap. 

" Nyu~" The cat boy releases a small and soft but audible noise as he lifts his head to stare at Hoseok with curiosity. A bit shocked that he didn't hide again, hoseok unconsciously drops his arms slowly and leans in a bit closer with caution since he was afraid the cat would hide again. It's amazing how quick everyone's weariness for this new undiscovered creature has left them and only the urge to take care of him is left. The other boys stare Intensely at Hoseok, if he can touch the boy then everyone else has a chance. And if he can't touch it, Jimin will probably take it to his dorm. He aims his hands between his black cat ears to pet and he didn't look like he was going to duck away. But unfortunately just as Hoseok's hand was an inch close to his head the boy buries himself on Jimin's neck. ' Oh what the hell?' Thinks Hoseok about to give up and go back to his spot on the door. 

The room remains quiet, Jimin singing gleefully while swaying left and right on his seat. That's when Yoongi stood up and saunters to the cat boy still on Jimin's lap. 
" It's no use hyung. He only likes me~" Jimin said in a song-a-long tone but Yoongi only shrugs in response. 

" I don't care." He tossed Jimin's opinion aside. The boy afraid shoves his tail in front of Yoongi who only moved it away swiftly. It's obvious he didn't want to be touched by no one else except Jimin, but if Yoongi could at least touch it once. It's not everyday he sees something like the cat boy. First he the long big tail, it softly and soothingly ,giving it a message. If anything the cat's like to be behind the ears, so Yoongi hastily leans his hand to behind the ears. Soon, very soon the cat boy acted less scared and more relaxed with pleasure to the point he leaned his head towards Yoongi like if he were bowing. He just gave Yoongi the permission to touch it. The boys were amazed and impressed, particularly Taehyung and Jimin. Yoongi smirks in victory and continues to pet the cat. Then after a moment he got curious on where else to touch, so he poked the boy's cute bunny like nose only to have a negative reaction. The cat bit yoongi's finger almost viciously but it didn't hurt. Then a rough tongue yoongi's finger, the older jolts for a moment with dilated eyes. 

" I-it's on my finger..." Yooing points out as the cat does on his finger. He couldn't help but stare at the boy's surprisingly pink sweet lips wrapped around his finger, pulling in and out his finger as he and closes his eyes. It took Jin a moment but when he finally got it, he clapped his hands together before running to the kitchen. He comes back with a glass cup filled with milk. " He's a cat right? So they must like milk right? The poor thing must be hungry!" Jin who just minutes ago accused the boy to be dangerous, now coos and sits besides Yoongi to feed him the milk.  The boy let's go of the finger to pic up the cup and stares at the milk fondly forming a little smile of thankfulness. 

" Thank you~" Jin said as if to teach it to speak and have manners, the boys now thought to themselves. ' Does he speak?' They all have assumed he doesn't since all he does is say little words. 

" Thank you." The boy repeated after Jin before gulping down the milk. Jin falls back from bending down, squeaking loudly from the cuteness before him. Yoongi presents one of his gummy smile and so do the other boys except Jimin who frowns slightly and holds the cat closer to him. 

" We should give him a name!" Suggests namjoon with one finger up. 

" Yes a name!" Agrees Jin who stopped fan-girling. " I want something cute! Like cupcake! O-or baby! Or pinky! And maybe Lesley! I heard that name on American TV shows and I like it. Or how about precious-"

" It's not a girl hyung!" Yoongi growls in dissatisfaction. All those names made him think of glitter and now he's showing one of his biggest stink faces. 

Jimin still unpleased spoke loud and clear for everyone to hear. " I get to name him since he loves me m-more!" Jimin hides half of his face with the boy's ear, kinda feeling not so sure about being the only one to have him, since Yoongi started to pet him and then Jin joined in. 

" Actually..." hoseok says in the 'matter of fact' kind of tone. " Taehyung should get to name him. He found him first." The mention boy raises his head looking at everyone around the room. He had been a bit quiet and sad since he didn't really get to have a close contact with the cat boy and Hoseok noticed so he made sure to give him a shout-out. " Do we agree?" 

" I'm fine with it. As long as it's not resrey (Lesley.) " Yoongi commented earning a push from Jin behind him. Taehyung remains extremely quiet for a while. The boys becoming more anxious about the new name and Jimin had grown a bit darker. Holding the boy's waist so tightly it had to make a noise so that Jimin can loosen a bit. " N-nyu~" 

Taehyung looks up staring at the cat before smiling. " Jungkook."