Chapter Two

Black Cat | Jungkook X BTS

Guys I was thinking about going up to the forest to search for stuff. And I want all of you guys company."

_please vote and comment.

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•••.•.••.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.

" Ughhhhhhhhh....I can't believe I agreed to this bull crap. It's hot, I'm sweaty, tired, hungry, In my uniform and book bag, and on top of that I have to follow you guys into this forest. It feels like a hike and I'm getting tired.." I hear Yoongi hyung complaining. His loud groans don't help my situation either, it's so annoying how he has to be complaining when we all are in the same situation! I have my book bag, my uniform on, I feel hot, I'm sweaty, I'm tired from walking too long, I'd like to drink a smoothie since I'm thirsty too but you don't see me cavil about it.

" You would do us all a favor if you'd just shut the hell up!" Hoseok hyung behind me speaks up making all of us laugh at the mere thought that his words are so true and of course Yoongi hyung has to go pass me to pick another play fight with him despite how "tired" he said he was.

"....He is right though. We're doing this for nothing..." Namjoon hyung mutters enough so that Jin hyung doesn't hear.

" Maybe he is but complaining about it out loud makes us all more tired and bothered." I respond to him, earning a praise from Hoseok in the back who said " I know right!?"

" JIMIN!!!" Yoongi screams for my name, already charging for me.

" Oh no please hyung I'm too tired to be running." I whine but start sprinting anyways since I know my is gonna be in some pain if he manages to catch me. " Eomma Jin!! Save me!!" I squeal and grab onto the sleeve of the tall male but that didn't stop Yoongi hyung from pulling me.

" Will you all just stop it?!!" Jin yells louder and rougher than usually, Surprising us all. Even Taehyung who looks dead and tired raises his head and his eyes are dilated which show some kind of sign that he's still alive. Yoongi slowly released my arm and we all continue walking silently....Only for a while until most of us were just trying to hide our laughter. I honestly love how we all are secretly thinking of our inside joke.

' Mama Jin is on his period today'

A snort is heard next to me, I look over at Hoseok and yoongi, both biting down their bottom lips just so that they can trap and control their laughter. Taehyung moves up to the front next to Jin who was scanning the ground for anything but thankfully he isn't taking his time today...I wonder if it's because we annoy him that he isn't searching as carefully as he should...I really do hope we aren't that distracting. Especially now that we're going further and deeper inside this forest than we ever did!

" Hey Jimin did you bring some snacks today?" I hear Hoseok next to me and I shake my head.

" We ate them all at lunch and some in class...I really wish I would have saved." I respond when suddenly I hear a startling and ear-splitting scream from the front.

" Jin hyung!!" I hear Namjoon and Taehyung screaming but by the time that I became aware Jin hyung had disappeared from my sight.

" Where did he go?!" I yell in alarm.

" H-he fell d-down there!" Taehyung points at a huge, and I mean big hole in the middle of the ground which seems to be covered in large leaves.

" What the ?" Yoongi forms one of his famous stink faces but that's not important right now!

" Jin!!" Hoseok yells but nothing is heard. " Let's call the police!" Hyung pulls out his phone when we hear an echo of a grunt.  " Jin?" 

" Ugh yes! Oh my god guys you must check this out! Come down here." 

" Hell no! Are you nuts?" yoongi growls. 

" Just slide down and explore this place!! It's so weird I'm finding these weird footprints...They look human and fresh!" 

" I think our Jin banged his head." Namjoon shakes his head and goes to pick up his phone from behind his pockets. Taehyung sighs and did the unimaginable which was jump in like Jin told us. 

" Tae!!" I yell his name and lean in to grab him before he fell and I actually got a hold his book bag but the force he has brought me down with him and before I knew it, I'm sliding down the hole, groaning and crying at the feeling of my stomach scraping sharp twigs. Ultimately we end on the other side of some other place, It is brighter here since there wasn't trees, and the grass is incredibly green! Like really green and it almost seemed fake, We are surrounded by those and some healthy trees as well. 

" Ugh.." I whine noticing we have landed on mud! Now my stuff is all dirty! " Taehyung why did you go down there!?" I ask him but he seems to be too focus on our new scenery to pay attention to whatever i was babbling on. " Tae!!" I whine and get up after him. 

"Shh! Jimin!" Jin catches my attention and we both  turn to face him just standing there at the edge of the cliff. He stands almost frozen while staring at something me and Taehyung cannot witness. " What is it hyung?" taehyung whispers and nears close him with me following after him. 

" Do you guys see that?" Jin whispers when we arrive next to him. I narrow my eyes down to the ground as a response but i don't see anything unusual or interesting besides the trees and grass and some crags.  " There...under that tree.." Jin's shaky voice alarms me a little as I look at the tree he points at and actually find something odd. Something long and black oscillates in a steady rhythm. 

" What is that?!" I unconsciously ask a bit too loud full of shock, and after comes my echos. Jin punches my arm making me yelp and another loud noise echoes throughout along with some calls from the other boys. Jin starts freaking out and runs towards them probably to shut them up meanwhile me and Taehyung continue to observe the thing which now seems to have disappeared! 

" Hey tae where did the thing go?" I ask. 

" It was just there!" He points at the last location we had seen it before darting down the cliff. 

" Wait! Don't go too far!" I scream after him, of course following behind. We patrol this area with cautious footsteps for I have never seen such a weird and probably living thing! Of course It's alive! It wouldn't just ran away like that, It's something and now i'm getting scared. 

"There.." Taehyung says pointing at something behind a crag. There I see it again, The black and now hairy looking oscillating thingie. 

"T-Tae I think we should go now.. Please? Jin hyung and the others don't know we're here, Please let's go.." I start cowering as we near it. I hold onto his arm hoping he'd listen to me just once! Just once i would like him to say I'm right and follow me instead! I'm his hyung after all...But to my dismay he removes my hand gently and shakes his head, His brown orbs staring into mine as he places his finger to his lips. He takes slow and silent footsteps closer to the crag meanwhile I look behind and around for the hyungs or any other weird thing. I pray to god that maybe it's a harmless creature. Taehyung jumps quickly behind the big rock and yelps. I flinch becoming alarmed at his dilating eyes and mouth open agape in shock. 

" OH MY GOD!!!" 

__________________

Hello everyone, It's been a decade yes? Lol 

So as for the question of Kink or fluff, I decided to do both because why not? We all need fluff and some kink no? We have dirty potatoes and some fluffy chicken tenders so let's do both~ 

( Sweet potatoes and Chicken tenders is what i call my readers for some reason XD )) 

Warning I usually almost always end a chapter with cliff hangers~ *Sticks my tongue out playfully while scratching the back of my head.*