•Chapter Three•

Black Cat | Jungkook X BTS

" Oh my god"

_Please vote and comment.
•<><><><><><><><><>•

" Oh my god!" He yells loudly with his usual low voice forcing my body to automatically step away. I also urged to run away towards our hyungs but what if Taehyung gets attacked by whatever he just saw?? What did he see anyways? A monster?! I will kill him if it's just a prank but at the same time it's better than a real and actual beast! 

" T-Tae what is it?!" I fell surprised at how hard my mandible is trembling. The hair from my arms and back standing up. Taehyung stands there rigid as a statue. His expression did not seem to be as alarmed as mine was, In fact he staring is awe! " Tae!" I call again get he hasn't even rendered me a glance, not a hum as a reply either! He's frozen. My trepidation has left but my caution still stands. Bravery also seems to overtake me and the curiosity eats me whole. I couldn't help but to glide over to look behind the big rock. An audible gasp emerges from my me and my hands fly up to cover my mouth as I now behold the sight of the most adorable but extremely unbelievable creature. Before me lies a human being?....with fluffy cat ears and a long tail that still oscillates. What am I even thinking about? A boy with cat ears and a tail? No~ I must have fainted and imagine this. There's no way that I'm seeing this. His fluffy ear twitched and my breath hitched, my cheeks flushed red, and I felt an irresistible feeling of wanting to embrace it, cuddle him, and caress his ears and tails. Amazed at how easily my fear went away I took a step closer when suddenly like if something went passed us at high speed the wind strikes me, blowing my hair back harshly. A wind so sharp I closed my eyes so that I don't cry. The wind pulls to a stop and I opened them up but the creature has gone away. " Haha...I knew I was hallucinating." I speak to myself watching in dismay the area I could have swore the boy was. 

" No you weren't." Taehyung taps my shoulder signaling me to look behind me with a nod of his head and I complied. There it was. The creature running away with wind of dust behind him, so fast like a freaking cheetah. " Taehyung!!" I yelp pointing at it. 

" Let it go..! We need to speak to the hyungs...This place is so weird and we don't know what that thing is or what it might do." He drags me away but it is this time who is me insisting to not follow and I prefer to stay. " Jimin hyung." His grip becomes more firm and rigid. 

" Tell the hyungs to come here to this location. I'll stay behind." 

" Hyung...right now is not the time-" 

" Do what I tell you to do Taehyung! " I snap at him and with a single push from my arm I manage to remove him off me. " I do not want to leave it just yet Tae..I'm curious. And I believe Jin hyung will be very interested in him." I explain, staring at the distance hoping that maybe it'll come back so that I can see him or it one more time.

" Alright hyung..." Taehyung quietly agrees before walking off. 

" Tae~ Before you go any further I need to ask a question. Why weren't you as scared as I?" I question now remembering his amused reaction towards him. 

" I was scared at first." He responds with blurry features due to my eyes intensely staring at where the creature sped away. I stare at it like if I could bring it back. " But I started to like it, it seemed so harmless and fragile..despite not knowing what it is, I started to like seeing him." He confessed and walked off again after hearing no answer from me. I stand here and wait for the boys or him...We don't even know this place...was it hidden up until now or is it located in human maps? Whatever the answer to that is I have sure never been In a place so empty yet full with so many plants and rocks, what else could we find? What if there's more of the that creature!? It is now that I begin to feel like something is approaching. My heart sinks to my stomach as my eyes lock contact with the creature that is post hastily sprinting towards me. I stare at it, mouth dilated in awe and sweat drops beginning to form. I was struck I didn't know what to do at the moment so I just closed my eyes shut, inhaled the air, and waited for some kind of impact.

•.•.•.•.•. 『 Tae』•.•.•.•

I look one more time behind me at my short hyung and walk away, my steps speeding up the second. The path from where we came from is clear and easy to remember, it was in no time that I got nearer to the hyungs. Meanwhile walking my mind trails back to the boy I just saw. He made me paralyzed with that unmistakable real animal ears and tail, and cute big brown orbs staring curiously at me. I must admit his sight made me red but I am not a ert to be staring too long down there at his private. " Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Namjoon hyung!!" I yell to catch their attention of the four boys who's glances shot right to me. 

" Maknae!" Hoseok scream is echoed with this open door place which makes me marvel but the thought left my mind when his hand taped my shoulders. " We were waiting for you boys." He says smile now fading. " Where were you? And where's Jimin?" He questions. 

" We found something Jin will be very interested in. Something never seen before." I mention with few breaths and Jin runs up to me as well with the other two after him. 

" What did you boys find?! He excitedly asks. 

" We don't know. I'd say you come see it for yourself. It's a brand new species. Follow me and I'll lead you there." 

" No way." Yoongi hyung interrupts. " Taehyung and Jimin, I don't have time for a joke! I just wanna go home. How are we going to get out of here? My uniform is full of mud I need to wash it." He complains and stomps towards the hole we just came from, I however stood still refusing to follow. 

" This isn't a prank right?" Jin questions with a hurt expression forcing me to shake my head vigorously.

" I swear to you....It's something very odd....I think you need to see it yourself before I explain anything." I explain and he nods his head, thankfully understanding that I am very serious about this. 

" ....I'm going to check it out with Taehyung. Those who want to come you can follow and those who want to go home." Jin glances at Yoongi." Can go home." Jin said his final words and went right behind me when I already began walking towards the location I left Jimin. 

" Ugh! Wait up guys!" Yoongi runs and catches up to us. We hear a squeal at the far distance.

"That's Jimin!" Hoseok points out making us all run. We are afraid he might be in peril therefore we could not risk squandering time. Our legs abruptly stop at the sight of Jimin on the ground with a creature his cheeks while the shorty giggles, squeals, and mutters some "Stop it please~" 

" What the actual ?" Yoongi formed another stink face and the others were also staring very oddly at the scene but what I notice that they have not noticed is the ears and large bushy tail that hid only a little of the boy's body. 

" Guys...Look at the ears and tail." I point it out. 

" What ears and tai-OH!" Jin yelps in shock after finally noticing and the others muttered a few words of awe, staring in utter shock. Even Yoongi's mandible dropped open and his eyebrows shot up. " Those ears and tails!" 

I felt like my heart punched my chest when the creature shot his head up to look at all of us near him. His eyes were filled with innocence, curiousity, and slight alarm. I felt that Jimin then wrapped his arms around the boy's waist in order not to make him get away. 

" Uh-" Namjoon stutters, something to say but never mind words. 

" So....Do you see now what I mean?" I look at Jin. 

" Y-yes...." he crouches down to the boy. 

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.

Hello chicken tenders~ 

•.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•