•Chapter five•

Black Cat | Jungkook X BTS

" Taehyung looks up staring at the cat before smiling. " Jungkook." 
_Please vote and comment.
<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>•<>

" Jungkook!" 

" Oh my mother's Jesus Christ! My plates!" Jin the oldest screams too late. At the end of his sentence another plate crashes and splatters all over the kitchen, it this time not being an action done by namjoon who accidentally breaks a lot of things. This time it was done by their new friend whom they just named ' Jungkook ' a while long ago. The boys had began playing games with the cat boy, each one becoming familiar to the cat in their own individual ways until ultimately Jungkook has become comfortable and free with them. However this whole being ' Free' has it's con which is when Jungkook began running around the house at a very haste speed. The black cat managed to run up the stairs and back down in seconds, ran through Jin's rooms and sped to the kitchen, climbing on the walls and breaking furniture and valuables thanks to his hoping around on the tables and table counters. By this point Jin went nuts and he presses his hands against his ears before screaming to god. The black cat stood still with some random serial box between his hands and he stared at the older with curious black eyes. " Stop!" Jungkook imitates one of Jin's earlier commands in a soft voice without screaming and he hops down to the ground with the box still in his hands. He dug inside and pulls out a tremendous amount of treats, shoving it in his mouth while others spilled which just made a whole lot of other mess. The other members are laughing and pulling humor out of this but unless they clean up jin is not having it. " Help me stop him!" He commands still angry. That's when Taehyung Crouches down in front of the hybrid to silently offer his hand. Jungkook blinks at him and drew his face at the palm of Taehyung's hand and sniffed. " Jungkookie let's get you some clothes huh?" The maknae of the other five boys said to the cat boy forgetting that he didn't quite understand yet. 

" Clothes huh?" It repeats after Taehyung making the brown haired chuckle. Taehyung helps him up and takes the black cat to Jin's room but not before being halted by jimin who runs up in front of them with arms spread on each side. " W-where are you taking him?" He furrows his eyebrow and pouted, not liking how each one of the members is taking Jungkook away all the time. 

" I'm going to give him clothes Jimin." Taehyung responded with a neutral face. 

" I can give him my clothes." 

" Jimin, My clothes are more likely to fit Jungkook. Your size is too small for him." Taehyung attempted not to mean it in a cold or rude way but of course with every mention of ' Little' and ' Jimin' the other members always have something to say that just makes fun of his height. You'd think that Jimin would get used to it and find something to mimic them but he hasn't yet, and he sometimes gets hurt especially when he's not in the mood. Yoongi went first with the jokes and Hoseok joins by ruffling up Jimin's hair, a perfect distraction for Taehyung to quickly exit the kitchen with Jungkook. The cat has been this whole time, it wasn't noticed too much since his big black fury tail blocked view of most of his body but when Jungkook  let's his fury tail move around, Jin usually ends up screaming. Taehyung reaches Jin's room, goes to his closet, and finds a small bag where his clothes were inside. Sometimes they like to pull sleep overs and some of their clothes accidentally ends up staying at each other houses. Luckily Jin is the type to put it inside a bag for you instead of automatically throwing it inside the dumpster like Yoongi constantly does without a care. 

" Nyu." Jungkook released a soft sound, using his tail to once more cover himself. Taehyung looks at him and smiles before pulling out some random white collar shirt, it seemed it was like a school shirt, Taehyung also pulls out some black shorts, and he wouldn't forget some boxers for the black cat. 

" Jungkook, come here." Taehyung smiles, signaling him with his hands. The cat comes over to Taehyung and sits down in front of him, allowing Taehyung to the shirt over his head but Jungkook growls and shakes his head around. " Jungkookie~ Stay still I need to put on the shirt." 
Somehow, he managed to actually fit the shirt on, making Jungkook spin around the room trying to chase and remove something that he is wearing. Taehyung laughs loudly and grabs Jungkook by the arm so that he can now attempt to put on the boxers, but it looks like Jungkook is again making it difficult . The black cat mewls and keeps moving around. " Please stay still!" Now Taehyung picks up the cat and pins him down on the bed. " Jungkook, stay...stay...stay still." He commands and the cat ultimately obeys. With a sigh Taehyung resumes back to helping Jungkook with the boxers, soon as he removes the tail from his view Jungkook's feet kicks Taehyung in his torso area, the impact causing him to fly back onto the wall. " Ugh! What the hell!?" Mutters Taehyung in shock making Jungkook smile and giggle on the bed, once again his body being covered by his tail. " That's It! I'm only trying to help!" Taehyung says now more than ever determined to have Jungkook wear some boxers! He cracks the bones on his neck and knuckles the satisfying feeling makes him exhale. He stomps towards Jungkook once more, removes the fury tail away from his body, and spreads the cat's legs apart. " Aha I did it!" Cheers the human but then blushes at the sight before him. In his mind, while looking at Jungkook's private he wondered why he separated his legs apart, when Jungkook meows he is brought back to reality. 

" Taehyung are you finis-Ahh! What do you think you're doing!!?" Taehyung jumps up startled when he sees Jin at the door screaming his heart off. The other friends hear the screams and become alarmed, joining Jin to sight what was going on and Jimin almost faints. 

" What are you doing...." Even Hoseok has the kind of judge face no one would ever want. Taehyung remains frozen, scared out of his mind when he says. " I-I was just trying to put on  boxers...he would stay still..and I-I.." Taehyung attempted to explain but some of them just didn't trust it much. 

" Well that should be easy. " Yoongi steps inside the room,a face full of boredom and he picks up the boxers Taehyung dropped on the floor. He slides in the boxers and smiles at the cat. " Who's a good boy?" Yoongi coos and the cat begins giggling like a baby. " Me~" he answers wrapping his tail on the older's neck. Jimin, Taehyung and the rest of the boys were astonished! They were shook. Yoongi? Out of all of them the one to get a lot of Jungkook's affection? How!? Why he is the grumpiest and meanest of them all. 

Yoongi saw the shorts on the floor and also picked it up. " How about we put one more?" He shows the pants to the cat and Jungkook nodded raising his legs up so that Yoongi and slip the pants. After he was done Yoongi picks up the cat like a baby and walks out with him to the living room, Jimin desperately following behind. 

" H-how did you do that!?" Jimin questions.

" Yeah~ how? I'm impressed." Namjoon puts his hands to his hip and leans on the wall. 

" I will never share my secret." Yoongi smirks and let's the cat sit on his lap when he sits himself on the couch. " Now if you gentleman don't mind, it's my turn to hang out with Jungkook. Shoo~ run along until your turn comes." 

" But that's too long! Why do you have to hang with him first? Why must I have fun with him last?" Complains Jimin who crosses his arms. 

" Stop being so immature. I'm first cause well- I want to and you're last because you played with him outside when we found him. Just relax and wait your turn, it's not like he's going to disappear!" Yoongi grumbles cradling the cat on his lap. Jungkook just watched them now having the ability to understand some of the things they say. Which weren't much. All he knew is that Jimin is angry and frustrated for something unfairly and that Yoongi is really comfortable. He feels himself slowly growing sleepy as he is being cradled, his eyes are now shutting down.

" Well fine..." Jimin walks away sadly but of course not too far. He did what the rest of the boys did and watched Yoongi and the cat from afar until they got bored and did their own hobbies and things that they would like to do. Meanwhile they did that, Yoongi noticed the cat is fast asleep and he went to sleep himself.

.•.•.•••.•.•.•.•.•...•.•.•.•.•.•

" So much for Yoongi's time with Jungkook." Jin comments laughing to himself while playing cards with Namjoon in the kitchen. Namjoon placed a card down, moving other pieces when he hums. " Hmm?" 

" Like they are both sleeping. He won't have memories of hanging out with him for the first time." Jin explains himself and namjoon nods his head in understanding, his eyebrows up. 

" Well that's him." 

" How are you going to spend your time with him?" Jin questions now moving a card.

" Hmmmm. I have not really decided yet but...I don't know I guess I'll buy him ice cream and try to show him the outside world." Namjoon shrugs. 

" Ehhh~ that's too normal and boring but you're right. Jungkook must not know a lot of our outside and he might find everything we do strange and amusing...But to be honest I think Yoongi should take him. He controls him best in my opinion, did you witness what he did earlier!? Who would have thought." 

" Mm. I agree. But I'm still going to do that because why not? And speaking about our outside, what are we going to do with Jungkook? Are we really going to keep him for so long? Shouldn't we return him to his natural habitat, where ever we found him? We don't even know what he is! A cat boy? He has a human body, human symptoms yet...there's a fury tail and ears sticking out of him. And we all know it's not fake. It's dangerous to have him here, what if crazy scientist and stuff like that decide to want to take him..." Namjoon frowns knowing full well the consequences. Once humans know what these boys  have discovered they will do anything to get their hands on Jungkook. Is there even more like Jungkook? Is Jungkook really as harmless as he seems? Where did he even come from? And how come no one has found him first? All these questions rest on both of these male's minds but of course they don't have answers and they wouldn't dare search for them outside.