•Chapter One•

Black Cat | Jungkook X BTS

_Please vote and comment.

.•.•.•.•..•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•

" So what exactly are looking for?" A best friend of mine asks meanwhile me and my five other friends walk together on our path to school. They have been chatting non-stop until they somehow got into the topic of Jin's dream job. " Something undiscovered." Jim responds walking further up to the front of our little group, meanwhile I stay silent on the back. Jin hyung's real name is Kim seokjin but everyone calls him Jin for short. He is a tall and handsome 19 year old who likes to discover new things and examine it even though he actually never found anything considered 'Un heard-of' Unless you could count fish skin that he found when he was roaming around In the forest one day. 

" Jin hyung, you should now that you will never find anything undiscovered here, you'll have to graduate and actually work as a scientist first." Namjoon is the next one to reply. Kim Namjoon is a funny yet serious guy and he is declared to be very Intelligent. He learned how to speak both English and Japanese by himself. He is also tall and handsome and his dream job is to become a well known racer before then retiring early and working as a composer and rapper. In my opinion I'd say he should use his smart brain to become a doctor or a lawyer so that he may get well paid but an important part about dream jobs is that, one should do what they enjoy most.

" Don't forget that everything has already been discovered, Jin hyung. Unless you search deep deep deep in the sea maybe you'll find something." The next one to comment is Jimin hyung age 18, small, chubby cheeks but masculine. He is really good looking and he can serve as a model but I think he sings beautifully and should become a singer but he is undecided like me. I don't know what shall become of me. 

" I know that already!" Jin responds to both Namjoon and Jimin. He runs his long fingers through his chestnut brown  hair as we continues to walk. School isn't far away but we like to take our time so we haven't arrived just yet. 

" Okay guys let's stop bullying Jin hyung." Namjoon says but a mocking grin is evident in his face.

" Alright~" Jimin responds scurrying to the front next to Jin

" Why are you so quiet today Tae?" Min yoongi, the current 18 year old boy who now walks beside me, Looking at me with a worried look. I smile at him and shrug it off indicating there's nothing wrong with me and that I'm just quiet today but in reality I slept really late so now I'm tired and my stomach hurts like hell after I ordered sea food last night. 

" Yeah, why the hell are you quiet?" Namjoon and along with the others, look behind and stare at me probably wanting me to explain to them. " Uh it's nothing, really." I respond shaking my head. 

" Oh it's gotta be something." Jin hyung says. 

" You are never this quiet." Jimin joins in. Knowing them well I knew they wouldn't stop asking until I told them. They would bug me all day in class or at the canteen.

" It's just...My stomach hurts a lot and it's killing me." I confess unconsciously clutching my stomach as we get closer to our school. Thinking about the pain only made it worse and I feel like my Insides are being ripped off or moved. 

" Aww~" Jimin pouts sadly at me and moves to the back to rub my back. 

" Well why didn't you say so earlier?" Jin hyung says before reaching to his bag in search of the something that I hope might be useful. " Here you go sweetie." Jin passes something to my hand and we all look at the pain killer. My stomach still hurts a lot but I burst out laughing along with the others except for Jin who looks back at us confused. 

" Why laugh?" He says but we just continue chuckling. There was no joke but it's funny for us how Jin always has everything in his bag! Like literally almost everything and he is like a mom to us. He doesn't like being called Eomma Jin but we do it anyways because sometimes we like annoying him a lot.

" Oh Whatever, Anyway Taehyung drink that when we get inside the school where there's water fountains." Jin instruct me and I nod smiling at him. 

" Thanks Eomma!" I jokingly say getting a glare from no other but Jin. I hold the pain killer tightly on my palm and wait until we arrive. 

" Ahh! I'm hungry!" Jung Hoseok, 19 year old, loud, talented, good looking with a long face, he is cheerful and energetic and smiles almost constantly. He has a lot of positive vibes and even I feel better when I speak to him. Pretty much I'm the maknae in this group of friends because everyone is older than me. I'm the only 17 year old and that's upsetting because they treat me like a child at times. 

" Beat it horse!" Yoongi attempts to throw a paper at hoseok hyung but he failed miserably when the wind blew it away. 

" Haha you missed!" He sticks his tongue out earning a punch on the arm by Yoongi hyung. Ultimately we arrive and I couldn't wait to consume this pill so I speed walk in front of my friends. 

" Hyungs, I'm gonna go ahead of you and drink at the fountain."

" Okay Taehyung see you later!" Jimin waves at me before I go on my separate way towards the nearest water fountain. When no one is around I become comfortable enough to clutch my stomach in pain. I bend down and swallow the pill with water before standing up and going to my first class. 

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.• 

" So Taehyung how are you feeling?" Jin hyung says opening up three large bento boxes. Me and the others don't bother to bring lunch or money because Jin hyung prepares and bring food for us. Of course sometimes we thank him by volunteering to cook or help Jin cook. We have settled and claimed this table our territory so people know not to sit here. None of us like sitting next to other people but Namjoon hyung left a clear message for them not to sit here. 

" Pretty fine." I respond feeling relieved that the pain left just like a few long minutes after consuming it. 

" You should go to the doctor later on" Hoseok hyung suggest before poking yoongi hyung on the cheek while he is sleeping which got him yet another fist fight. I decided not respond to Hoseok since he got himself busy with Yoongi so I ended up staring at food hungrily.

" Go on Tae, eat it." Jin hyung gives me permission, so I look up at him with a thankful smile before beginning to take the first bite. " But don't eat too fast or you may catch a stomach ache again." He warns me and I nod my head. I resist the urge to call him Eomma just because I don't want him only scolding me about it. 

" Here Namjoon, put this napkin on your thigh." Jin says handing him a loose napkin. 

" What? why?" 

" Because we don't want you to accidentally drop your food on your uniform just because you slammed your text book on the table thinking that your food wasn't under there." 

" But that was one time!" 

" You accidentally elbowed your food once!!! and flipped it over!" Jin responds back. Yoongi and Hoseok are done play fighting with each other and now most of the students are staring at Jin and Namjoon.

" Fine,fine I'll wear it." Hyung mumbles and places the napkin on his thigh like Jin hyung said to. 

.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.

It is almost time for when this period is over and my hyungs are already done eating their share of food. 

" Guys I was thinking about going up to the forest to search for stuff. And I want all of you guys company." Jin Hyung says.

" Again!?!" Hoseok hyung complains. 

" Yes again." Yoongi responds. 

" We are not gonna find anything Interesting." Namjoon stands up from his chair. 

" I kinda agree with him hyung. I'm a bit tired..." I join in with a pout. 

" You guys are so mean to me~" Jin pouts sadly which is really irresistible to all of us, except for yoongi I think. 

" Guys please~ It will mean a lot if you all join me. Please? after school?" 

"Alright hyung." I finally say cause I can't take it. I'm hardly anyone that says no. 

" Aish! fine but you owe me food from a restaurant." -Yoongi.

" And I get to call you Eomma for a whole week."-Jimin

" Fine~ I agree to all of those. Thank you guys~ Now let's go to class." -Jin. 

I walk behind the hyungs, feeling slightly down because I know that hike that Jin wants will be boring as all hell. We won't find anything and we're pretty much wasting time but at least it's better than going to the dorms and doing nothing. 

•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•.•..•

-END OF CHAPTER- 

•Please vote and comment.

•This story shall be or Fluffy? It's your choice. So please tell me what you wish.

-

or

-Fluffy.

•How was this story?^^