Other Man

Tick Tack (To Lie)

He jumped out from a tree. It was our tree. The tree we used to play on together. I jumped from fear and shock. I'd know that face and body anywhere.

“Oppa?” 

-----

“Who? Me?” He asked to me.

“Are you Sunghyun-oppa?” I asked, almost crying seeing him.

“I’m not Sunghyun. My dad gave me a name. My name is Kevin” He answered robot-like, then smiled at me.

I was speechless. ‘But that smile, that voice. He’s really my angel, Sunghyun-oppa’ I thought and wipe away my forming tears.

“Why?” He asked and looked at the tree.

“Nothing.” I shook my head.

“Why are you here?” I asked, confused.

“I just want to be here” He said and started to climb the tree.

“How old are you?” I asked, hoping for a better answer than his last one.

“Me? I don’t know” He answered again. Well that's nice...

“How do you not know how old you are?” I shot another question. He smirked and jumped off the tree towards me.

“You're nosy, aren't you?” He said coldly and stared at me with a blank face.

“But--” I was cut off by the annoying driver.

“Ms. Please! Let’s go home! The master is angry with me!” The driver rushed out to me.

“Shut up!" I turned around "But..." He wasn't there anymore. That's odd...

I gave the driver my best death glare. “This is your fault! I hope you get fired!” I shouted at him and stomped off.

Meanwhile… ~~Someone's POV~~

“So that's her?” I asked him. 

“Yes” He answered.

“Why does she look so familiar?” I asked.

“Don’t be so nosy! Just follow orders.” He said, sounding annoyed.

“Yes father” I just nodded my head.

“Maybe I should change your program."

 

Next Day ~~You’re POV~~

Well, it's just another ordinary day for me it looks like. Nothing interesting to do. I'm really curious about him. Who is he? Kevan? Kevin? Yes, Kevin. I hope I’ll meet him again. Why does this school ? I want to transfer to another school. I went into my homeroom and sat down in my seat.

*Ring Ding Dong*

That's the school bell, like usual. I'm so bored. It's like there's no more color in my life. Why are his friends my classmates again? Dongho, Soohyun and Kiseop. Why were you so kind? Better if I forget him.

“Everyone, please be quiet." The stupid teacher came in. "There’s a new student today. Please come in and introduce yourself.” Ooh! A new student! This could be interesting. Or not...Maybe he too.

The new student walked in. OMO!

“Kevin?!” I cried out lied and quickly covered my mouth. Babo me! He smiled at me and and bowed.

“Hello, my name is Kevin Woo. Please be nice to me and be my friend. It's nice to meet you all.” He said. Is this déjà vu? Or this is fate?

 

~~Dongho’s POV~~

Oh I’m so tired. New student, ha? Something was weird about that new student. ‘Sunghyun?!’ I almost jumped out of my seat

 

~~Soohyun’s POV~~

I coudn’t hear what he said, since I had my headphones in. Someone came into the classroom. ‘Wait! Sunghyun?!’ I must be really sleepy or something!

 

~~Kiseop’s POV~~

Oh, cool! I like getting new students. Oh yeah--WAIT!! Sunghyun?! I don't understand! He supposed to be---but---What's happening?!

 

 

~~Back to Your POV~~

You, Dongho, Soohyun and Kiseop just watched in silence. 'Kevin?'

 

  To be continued~

 _________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

 Uhh! I'm stuck T^T

Kamsahamnida for subscribers and my lovely readers. Please comment, because your comments are my happiness~ ^.^

Still listening to Tick Tack ! ~ Bbyong~ <3