The Day You Passed Away

Tick Tack (To Lie)

“Ms, please don’t be like this.” one of our maids pleaded.

“Shut up or I'll get you fired!” I blew up in her face. I'm NOT in the mood.

“Mianhae Ms!” the stupid maid apalogized. That's better.

I ran out of the house and headed to a special place.

“Yah!" Shouted a familiar vioce. I turned around to see who it was. It was Kiseop, your friend.

“What?” I said, sounding pissed (which I am).

“Where do you want to go?” He asked.

“None of your business.” I got into the car.

“It's his day, isn't it?” He said, which made me silent for a bit.

SLAM!! I shut the car door really hard. Kiseop just shook his head and left.

'I know. It's been so long, oppa. I can't believe another year has passed.’ I thought and suddenly, I felt sad.

“Ahem. Ms, where do you want to go?” The driver asked me, bringing me out of my daze.

“Go to my high school first” I told him, then it was silent.

~~At the high school ~~

I went to the basketball court, where we used to play together and enjoy each other's company. I sat down and started dribbling the ball. I started started throwing basketballs everywhere, making the place look like a pig's home.

“Yah! Don't make this place messy!” Someone shouted at me. I looked back and when I saw who it was, I went silent. It's AJ, his friend from the basketball team before.

“It’s been a while, hasn't it?” He asked and sat down next to me.

“Yeah...3 years already.”

“Why you don’t give him those flowers yet?” He said pointing at the red carnation bouqet next to me.

“I will later” I said coldly.

“You've changed” He said.

“Maybe. Yes." I said even more coldy than before.

AJ was quiet for a while, then he left.

"Yes. After he died, I can’t smile." I muttered and grabbed the bouqet. I headed out.

 

“Go to that hill.” I commanded the driver.

“But Ms, your father--" 

“Just take me there, NOW!” I cut him off.  

“Yes, yes! Ms” He took me to the hill/

~~At the Hill~~

It's quiet and fresh. This is the place where Woo Sunghyun’s resting place is. You gently layed a flower on his gravestone.

“Mianhae, oppa” I whispered, still holding the rest of the flowers. Then you heard leaves move, like someone was hiding or something. Someone's coming, but who? No one knows where his resting place is...I gripped the flowers more tightly because of fear.

Then he jumped out from a tree. It was our tree. The tree we used to play on together. I jumped from fear and shock. I'd know that face and body anywhere.

“Oppa?”

 _______________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

 Sorry for the short update~! I'm still thinking about the next chapter. Comment please >0< sorry for my bad grammar T^T