Similarity

Tick Tack (To Lie)

“Hey Kevin. Nice to meet you.” Dongho said, wanting to shake Kevin’s hand since they sat next to each other.

“Kevin” He said while holding Dongho’s hand. ‘Cold?’ Dongho felt strange about Kevin.

“My name’s Dongho. Let’s be friends” Dongho said and tried to smile.

Free time…

“Yah, Kevin-ah” Soohyun said with his hand resting on Kevin’s shoulder.

"Let's play basketball together." He asked.

“Okay.” Kevin answered and smiled. I just watched Kevin’s movements because I'm still curious.

Unbelievable. Kevin's perfect at all subjects. He can play basketball and jump so high. He's smart when it comes to mathematics and physics. He’s so stronge and he can lift two boxes of books with one hand. He looks like Superman. Many students just watch in silence and amazement.

“He's so similar to Sunghyun, but he has super hero powers!” Dongho said to Soohyun and Kiseop.

“I don’t care anymore” Soohyun said and left.

"Same here." Kiseop said leaving.

“In the end, I'm always alone” Dongho whined.

“Jung _____” Kevin said from the back of the room.

“Yeah?” I asked in confusion.

“We meet again” He said.

“Yeah, I guess. Are you following me?” I asked, sounding squeaky.

“Follow you? I left first yesterday. How I can be following you?” He asked smiling. ‘I miss that smile’ I thought after looking at him.

“Do you want to go out with me?” He asked after a moment of silence.

“Eh?” I can’t believe what I'm hearing.

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?” He asked again.

“But we just met. Or do you just want to play with me?” I asked, suspicious. He shook his head.

“I can see your sad heart” he said and smiled. You sat there in silence, not knowing what to say.

“Okay," You gave in after a moment of silence. "I’ll wait for you at Lotte World in 2 days” You offered.

“Okay” He said and left.

 

After school, you went home as usual with the same greeting from your many maids. This time was different because you were greeted by your father, who came and scolded you.

"Jung _____! You went to that man’s funeral again?!" Shouted the middle-aged man. You just looked at him with an annoyed look on your face.

"Yes, why?" You said back to your father. "I've told you before; don’t you dare go to that boy’s grave!" He yelled in your face. You gave him a pissed off look and left to your bedroom, slamming the door. 

You fell silent after seeing pictures of men scattered all over your bed. You're almost postivie that these men were candidates to get engaged to by your father. You just looked at them blankly. 'Burn it. Burn it all. Even the bed.'

"Ms! What are you doing?!" The maid shouted, surprised to see your room in flames.

"Are you blind? Clearly, I'm burning the rubbish" You said and left. All the maids panicked and tried to extinguish the fire.

"Please tell Mr. Jung to give me a new room." You said to the butler and left.

You went to the nearest cafe for a rest.

"How can I help you today Miss?" Asked the waiter.

"I want the most delicious latte coffee and..." You looked at the waiter.

"E-Eli...? ", You said after seeing the waiter.

"Tsk. Dear God," he muttered after seeing you. You paused and looked down.

"Anything else?" Eli said coldly.

"Just that” You said, awkward.

"Wait a minute, please” Eli said with a high tone and left. 'Why would I meet him here. At a place like this?' You thought, your head slightly dizzy.

"Here!" Said Eli.

"Kamsahamnida."

"If you’re done, hurry up and get out of here! It makes me sick seeing you" He whispered into your ear.

“Eli! She’s our costumer!” Someone hit Eli in the head with a book.

“Mianhe, boss” Eli said.

“If something happened, just call me,” the boss said and gave you a card.

‘Hoon?’

Eli was being cold like that because he thinks you're the one who killed Sunghyun. Sunghyun's actually Eli's younger brother. Eli always loved Sunghyun and didn’t want him to leave his side. Sunghyun’s death made his attitude change and he's become to hate you.

After finishing a drink at the cafe, you quickly payed and left.

'Where should I go today?' You thought.

After a couple minutes of walking, a group of guys came up to you.

"Hey there" They said in a teasing tone. You looked at them with annoyance.

"Whoa, don’t be ferocious! Come play with us~" The one in the front, apparently the leader, grabbed your hand

"Don't touch me!" You spat at him.

"Hey, isn’t she the daughter of Jung's famous nobleman?" Said one of his friends, pointing at your face.

"Get off!" You cried.

"Only until you play with us" He said seductively, forcing you. He was attractive, but you had no clue who he was.

'Help me' You thought and began to panick.

---

To be continued~

___________________________________________________

Author's Note:

 Readers~! How is it? I hope you like it~ I feel more confused because of this story~ Don't forget to comment and subcribe~! <3