Chapter 5

Tick Tack (To Lie)

2 Days Later...


You choose to walk to school, bored with all the cars that you have.
 

BANG BANG
 

Someone honked loudly, make you surprised and immediately looked back. "Hey, Jung__", he shouted from open his helmed.
 

"Do you need something in this morning, huh?", You asked him lazy.
 

"Hey, come on. Why do you always sunk like that? ", He said. He was AJ who was passing by and accidentally see you.
 

"I’m not sunk!", You said with a high tone and somewhat harsh.
 

"Okay, okay, Do you want me to accompany you?", AJ said, patting the back seat of his motorcycle.
 

"Where?", you said arrogant. A.J furrowed his brow.
 

"You don’t go to school?", Asked A.J. You shook your head.
 

"Then where you want to go?", Said AJ frustrating. "Sunghyun", said you.
 

"Well, I'll take you there", A.J said. You turned and looked at A.J doubt.
 

"Why? Hurry up ", said A.J. "You really can drive a motorcycle?", Mocking you.
 

"Hurry up!", Said AJ "Tsk!", muttered you but agree with AJ
 

In Travel
 

"AJ", you shouted because AJ is speeding and harsh engine noise.
 

"Yes?", He said with a loud voice as well.
 

"Buy Flowers", you shouted. A.J nodded and swerved to the right.
"BE CAREFUL, HEY !!!", You yelled horrified by AJ’s drive.

 

20 Minutes Later
 

You and AJ arrived at Sunghyun’s funeral.

 

"Aish, jinjja ~ my hair to be damaged", you said annoyed because your hair in messy.
 

"Noisy~ Eh?", AJ paused when he saw the flash of people and seem familiar.
 

You're walking to the funeral and immediately put the flowers on the Sunghyun’s graves, your first and the last angel.


"What are you doing here?", One man asked sarcastically.
 

"E.. Elli? Abuji? ", Surprised you after saw Elli with his father and Sunghyun’s father, staring at you with a look of disgust and hate.


"Go ~", His father said, throwing the bouquet toward you, you deflect it and stared at the destruction of the bouquet sad, because you know they are more broken hearts.
 

"You killed my brother, why are you here?", Shouted Elli.

 

You stopped, restrain your tears.

 

"Get out of here", cried his father and pull your hair.

 

"Agh! For .. forgive me! ", yelled you and ultimately your tears fell down.


AJ came and shocked to see what was happening, he direct pulled Sunghyun’s father and save you.


"Hiks, forgive me ... forgive me", you sobbed, closing your ears, your face looks apprehensive.

 

"Go! Murderer! ", Cried his father who helped by Elli to stand.
 

"I'm sorry ..." you sobbed again. "STOP! Don’t apologize! It's not your fault! ", AJ cried and hugged you.
 

"You are killer! Bi*ch! let's go home, appa", Elli said and pulled his father to go.


"Don’t ever stained my child's grave with your hands", cried his father.


"I'm sorry .. I .. I'm sorry", you sobbed continue, as you have lost common sense.
 

 "Hey! Jung__! Stop apologizing! It's not your fault! ", Shouted AJ wagging your body.
 

"... I'm sorry", said you continuously.

 

"YAAAAA!", Shouted AJ and of course he was very worried about you.


Someone looking over the tree with a wistful gaze. Feel him self in need in that place.


"Are you okay now?", AJ asked as he gives you a warm cup of coffee. You nodded.
 

"Aih, your fate is not good," murmured AJ

 

"Take me to home", said you cold.
 

"Heh? Has turned into a haughty princess again! ", AJ shouted confused by your attitude.
 

"Just take me to home now!", You cried. "A-R-R-A-S-S-E-O", said A.J upset.

(To be continued)

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

 PS : I'm so sorry for the really short chapter T^T I have tests this month~ I hope you're not bored and always read my fanfics... Don't forget to comment, my lovely readers! The best is subscribing, haha! Hope you like it~ ^^