The Past

Tick Tack (To Lie)

"Hey", Kevin said called you. "Oh ~", you said flat. "Let's go home together", Kevin said. "No~", you said cold still remember what’ve happened yesterday.. Kevin paused and then pulled you. "Hey!", You shouted.

You saw Kevin was silent as he brings you to somewhere. The hill, when you and Sunghyun met, a place where Sunghyun always sing a song for you. You paused and then looked at Kevin. Kevin smiled.
"Sit down, please", Kevin said invite you to sat, took off his jacket and then make it as a base for you.

For some reason, Kevin is very similar to Sunghyun. Not just similar but exactly the same.

When your mind full of questions, melodious voice came beside you. Kevin, he sings.

When I open my eyes to your voice in the morning I can’t help but keep smiling all day.
When we're together I want to hold you forever and never let go of you baby.
Don’t want to go chasing after this love.
This can disappear anytime.
When I am in doubt I will remember your smile forever. ~
Will I love you, girl.

Kevin continued to sing. 'This song is?', A song that always Sunghyun sing for you. You looked down and trying to hold back your tears. Kevin didn’t look at you and keep singing. "Stop", you said. Kevin stop and look at you. "You don’t like the song, then I will change it", Kevin said. "Stop singing!", you said and looked him straight.

"What?", Asked Kevin. "Thank you", you said and force to smile. "For what?", asked him. "Above all, I think we've skipped one subject, we better go back", you said. "Okay", Kevin said approve your words.

~ ~ ~

Elli's POV:

"Hoon! I must go! ", I replied hastily. "Where?", asked Hoon. "I need to bring this food", I said took the package on the table. "For your father? Don’t forget to come back again! There is still work to finish! ", shouted Hoon, he was a manager, silly and noisy. I just shouted 'Okay' and then leave.

Today's father is in the laboratory. I opened the door slowly, I don’t want he get surprised. "A ... ppa?", I paused to see everything in this room. Sunghyun’s photographs, yes .. Everything is Sunghyun. "Appa ~ I've brought some food," I said and put it on the table.

"Where is Sunghyun?", He asked to me. It's sad to see the current state of my father, I was sad and hate it. I really hate the girl who killed my brother, so did her family. "He was there", I said pointed to the sky. He just nodded and put on his spectacles, read the papers that had accumulated. "I have to go back to work", I replied and then exit.

' Haah~ it’s tiring days without you, baby Kevin~ he's too good to passed away soon!'. Someone pass in front of me. I was speechless. 'Sunghyun?', I turned around to be sure. He had disappeared. 'Maybe I'm just hallucinating today'.

End

"Dad, I’m home", Kevin said. "Is that you?", Asked father approached him. "Yes", Kevin said again. "Come here", father said ordered Kevin to sit. He put up all the existing wires on Kevin’s head, open that poor android’s chest. Read the contents of existing chips. "You sing to her?", Asked his father. Kevin nodded. "So do it right, I will happy if you do that for me~", His father replied. "Yes", Kevin said. "I will make her suffer slowly," said his father laughed.

Do I have to do it?

Your POV:

'Honestly, I don’t want to dwell in this house again', I muttered while lying on the bed. Out of nowhere, a piece of paper flew and landed right on my face. "What is this?", I said, this looks like the rest of the photos. "Eh?", I paused to see who is in this photo. 'A.J?!', I cried.

'He's one of the prospective fiance? Ah, yes. He's a son of one of the richest businessmen in korea ', I muttered, discard the photo.

Knock Knock!

"Ah! Wae?! ", I shouted as opened the door. Someone knocked on the door with a loud and really annoying. I still see who is in front of me. 'Hoon?', I think it's called. "Hi", he said to me.

To be continued

PS : Please comments and also subscribing~ sorry for the short chapter ~