Electricity

Tick Tack (To Lie)

The next day ...

"Kevin, good morning", you said.

"Hi", said Kevin flatly.

You paused as you saw what Kevin did. He was carrying five heavy boxes at once only with both hands.

"Are you human?", asked you were amazed.

"Many people said that too", Kevin said.

"You are strong can lift boxes that should be taken by 3 people", you said.

"My father, he programmed me to do that", Kevin said.

"Eh?", You are shocked and don’t understand what he meant.
 

Teng Teng Teng
 

"It's the bell," Kevin said.

You go straight into the classroom, look like Kevin hide something.

You sat down and took out a book that became the first lesson.

Seunghyun and Dongho come and sit on your desk. You looked at them with a cold stare.

"Mwoeyo?", you said.

"Yeah, you know Kevin?", Dongho asked seemed enthusiastic. You nodded.

"He's weird", replied Seunghyun. "I know", you said again.

"Aish, stop being cold like that!", Dongho said frustrating to see your attitude has changed 180 degrees.

You just be quiet.

"Nevermind, do you ever shake hands with him?", Dongho asked.

You nodded.

"Don’t you feel weird? His hand was cold", he continues again.

"Aniya, I actually feel warm",  you said.

"That's because you're embarrassed!", Dongho said.

"Molla", you said cold.

"Whatever, it's hard to talk to people like her", Seunghyun said and pulled Dongho back to sit.

“If you feel that, so don’t talk to me anymore”, you said and pout.

~~~

School yard...

Seunghyun who is eager to take a walk alone in there, surprised to see Kevin who being pulled into the car by 5-6 big mans. "What the hell?", Muttered Seunghyun and walked slowly toward the car, wanna see what happened there.

'He!'

~ ~ ~ ~

Kevin out of the car as he smoothed his dress. "Kevin!", Shouted Seunghyun after the car left. Kevin silent and looked at him blankly. "Who are they? What did they do to you? ", Asked Seunghyun. "Only a fool", Kevin said and then walked away from Seunghyun. "Hey!", Seunghyun pulled Kevin's hand. Seunghyun fell silent when something was stinging in his hand.

"Auh! Stun? '.

"What?", Kevin said. "That's just her father ...", before Seunghyun finish his words. "Well, please don’t say anything to her", Kevin pleaded. "Okay", Seunghyun said with little hesitation after then holds his hand was tingling. Kevin had to leave.

'Stun? Indeed there was something odd in that child ',

To be continued

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note: Don't you think this story is becoming weird and boring? I hope its just my imagination, but I'm afraid that I can't continue this story T^T Don't forget to comment~ Ah, I'll post two chapters today...