Jealousy

I Shouldn't Love You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

KNK had their first comeback with their new album "Awake" and new song "Back Again". While preparing for their comeback, Seungjun was still worrying about his feelings for Jihun. The fact that Jihun was often breaking into his room wasn't helping the older hyung to forget his feelings for him. Seungjun would be blind by his feelings and just do things with Jihun. During their promotions, Heejun mentioned once that there was a weird situation between Seungjun and Jihun. When the maknae talked about it, the tallest boy was embarrassed yet remembered how he liked this moment.

(Flashback)

Jihun broke into Seungjun's room as usual. Even if Seungjun has put a sign to "forbid" Jihun to enter (especially because he needed to stop having feelings for the younger guy), the latter would always go to the tall guy's room. One time, Jihun asked Seungjun to get his back scratched. Seungjun was on his phone, playing games. At first, he didn't want to, but Jihun told something that made the older interested.

"Hey let's play roles! You'll be the doctor, I'll be the patient." Jihun said.

At that moment, Seungjun's heart beat faster. Also, he felt excitement flowing through all his body. He was almost blushing. Jihun noticed the red on his hyung's cheeks.

"Oh, hyung, you're red!" Jihun said, pointing at Seungjun's cheeks and smiling.

Seungjun felt embarrassed and put his hands on his cheeks.

"Just sit on the bed. I'll scratch your back." Seungjun replied.

"Haha, ok doctor. I'm ready for the treatment!" Jihun said, with a shiny tone.

Jihun sat on Seungjun's bed. He was smiling at Seungjun. Meanwhile, the older boy was slowly getting on the bed. He really felt his heart beat fast. His f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter