You Can Talk To Me

I Shouldn't Love You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inseong arrived to the dorm. It wasn't too much far from the BBQ restaurant, so it was quick. Inseong went in the dorm and searched Seungjun. He opened his hyung's room. Seungjun was laying on his bed, facing the wall.

"Seungjun?... Are you sleeping?" Inseong whispered.

Seungjun wasn't sleeping. He was surprised by Inseong's voice, but he tried not to move. He wanted to be alone, so he pretented to be sleeping. Meanwhile, Inseong was slowly approaching his hyung. He tried to look at Seungjun's face and he saw that his hyung's eyes were closed. Seungjun thought that Inseong would go when he was pretending to sleep, but Inseong just sat on Seungjun's bed.

"I guess I'll just stay here until you wake up," Inseong whispered.

Seungjun was a little bit frustated that his plan didn't work. He just wanted to be alone. He continued on pretending to be asleep because he thought that Inseong might be bored and end up to leave his room.

"You know, we all worry for you..." Inseong whispered out of the blue.

Seungjun was surprised when Inseong whispered. He didn't expect that his younger member would start to talk. Seungjun was obliged to listen to his younger bandmate talk.

"We don't know what happened to you, but we've noticed that you weren't acting like yourself for a long time," Inseong continued.

Seungjun felt disappointed for being obvious that he didn't feel well, but something inside of him couldn't make him act like if there was nothing that happened.

"You may be scared to tell us what happened. And I know that we can't oblige you to tell us why you're not in a great mood, but I think you should talk about it to us..." Inseong continued.

"The words that I didn't want to hear..." Seungjun thought.

"You know that you can trust us. We are a group, a team! You know, we'll be always here for each other. When one member doesn't feel well, it's as if someone in our family wasn't feeling well. It's our duty to make everyone feel well in this group. And we need to share our hardships to get our bond stronger and to make the group last longer." Inseong said.

Seungjun, after listening to everything that Inseong said, was in a state of realization. He realized that his fear of his secret being discovered was separating him from the rest of the group. He wasn't only distancing himself from Jihun, but he was slowly distancing himself from his other members that he loved, like a second family. Inseong was right. Seungjun had to trust s, because that's how their bond would be stronger. He opened his eyes.

"But you know, I won't oblige you to tell us what makes you feel bad, but I really hope that you'll feel better." Inseong said.

Insoeng was ready to leave the room, but Seungjun sat up.

"Inseong, wait!" the tallest member said.

"WOOOAAAHHH!!! You surprised me!" Inseong yelled.

The younger member almost fell down from the bed since he was so much surprised. Seungjun apologized for that.

"Were you pretending to sleep this whole time? Were you listening to me the whole time?" Inseong asked.

Seungjun nodded. "I'm sorry that I've made all of you worried..." he said.

"Don't be! It's fine, we all have our hardships sometimes, but would you mind telling me what is happening to you? Maybe, I'll be able to help you.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter