Dinner

I Shouldn't Love You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tonight, KNK would have a dinner at a BBQ restaurant. Seungjun wasn't really feeling well since he decided to stay far from Jihun, but he was telling himself that he was doing that for the group. Later, all the members arrrived at the restaurant. Seungjun felt relieved that Jihun didn't sit next to him. The tallest member was next to Inseong. The dinner went well until that Jihun moved next to Seungjun. When the younger member did so, Seungjun just let out a sigh. Jihun noticed it. He felt that something was really bothering Seungjun. Then, Jihun put his arm around Seungjun's shoulders. The older member's face became darker. He let out another sigh. Jihun was really worried for his hyung.

"Are you ok?" Jihun whispered to his hyung.

Seungjun just stared at the table blankly, trying really hard to not feel anything at this moment.

"Yes, I'm fine...." Seungjun replied without looking at Jihun.

Jihun felt uncomfortable knowing that his hyung was really not feeling well and that he was lying about it. The younger bandmate, wanting to make his hyung feel better, made a wrap with lettuce, beef, rice, and all the other ingredients that Seungjun liked. When Jihun finished the wrap, he showed it to Seungjun.

"Here, I made a wrap for you. Say ahh~" Jihun said, smiling.

Seungjun didn't really know why Jihun was doing that, but it didn''t help the tallest member to forget his feelings. He felt his heart beat, but he was really trying to n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter