Lie Detector

I Shouldn't Love You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungjun was laying on his bed, doing things on his phone. He had to go to the YNB building for VLive broadcast with s. He didn't know what the staff prepared, but he didn't feel ready to battle his feelings again. He would be in front of a camera and he couldn't show to the fans watching the show his real feelings. But, usually it wasn't much hard, because Jihun would just make the older member happy. The problem was that Seungjun noticed after each live shows that he was acting too weird and he was worrying about that. Suddenly, Jihun barged into his room.

"Hyung, we have to go to the YNB building now." the younger member said to him.

"Yeah, I know..." Seungjun replied with a monotone voice;

"Are you okay?" Jihun asked, looking at Seungjun with a worried face.

Seungjun looked at Jihun. He had to act to not worry his younger bandmate.

"Yes, I'm fine." Seungjun replied.

Jihun didn't seem convinced, but as they were in a hurry, he held Seungjun's wrist. The latter, surprised, looked at Jihun.

"Since you're fine, let's go." Jihun said, with a smile.

So, Jihun walked towards their car, holding Seungjun's wrist. The latter just didn't know what to do in this situation. Arrived to the car, Jihun let go of Seungjun's wrist and the two men got in the car. The next hour at the YNB building was really something for Seungjun. The group had a lie detector and the members would ask questions to each other. During the broadcast, Seungjun couldn't control himself because of something that happened. It was Jihun's turn to try the lie detector. The question he got was: "Jihun enjoys when Park Seungjun bothers him."

"Did I ever say that I hate it?" was Jihun's first reaction.

Seungjun felt joy filling up his body. He didn't know why he felt like this just because of a question, but it was enough to blind him. Seungjun just smiled like an idiot and went near Jihun. Then, Jihun answered that "he liked it when Seungjun bot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter