And....?

I Shouldn't Love You...
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihun was standing in the room, looking at Seungjun, while the latter was in the same position, looking at his younger member. Jihun approached slowly the sitting giant.

"I don't know what is happening to you, but I'm really worried for you... You know?" Jihun said as he approached Seungjun.

Seungjun was still crouched in the same position. He looked at his younger bandmate that was next to him now. Jihun sat next to his hyung and put a hand on Seungjun's shoulder.

"I promise that no matter what is happening to you, I won't judge you and will support you!" Jihun said.

"No matter what...?" Seungjun asked.

"Well except if it's illegal stuffs.... I won't be able to help you, but since I'm sure you're not wandering in this area, I will help you no matter what.." Jihun replied.

Then, Jihun smiled towards Seungjun. The latter smiled back and gulped. He was trying to gain the courage he had before to tell everything to Jihun. He felt his heart getting ready to confess.

"The thruth is..." were the words that Seungjun was able to say before pausing.

Jihun looked at Seungjun with a curious look. Seungjun glanced at him. He gulped once again.

"It's the time!" Seungjun thought.

He gathered enough courage and he was finally ready. He looked straight at Jihun's eyes. The two members were looking at each other.

"The truth is..." Seungjun repeated. "that I love you...." he continued.

Jihun's eyes widened. He couldn't believe what he just heard.

"That's what that was bothering me all this time. I'm in love with you... You'll surely be awkward with that and I would totally understand... That's why I didn't want to tell you... I was scared that we would become awkward or even worst that you might quit the group because of that..." Seungjun said.

Jihun was still shocked by his hyung's confession. He was still looking at him with this surprised expression.

"I see that you are shocked by this... I guess that I shouldn't have tell you this..." Seungjun said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter