Chapter 5

Being Jin's little sister // bts fanfiction

 

I woke up the next morning before anyone was awake and went to the bathroom and washed up I picked my outfit for the day seeing that the weather was being nice and warm I choose a nice blue dress with and decided to wear my white converse with it I brushed my hair and did a braided headband. and headed to the kitchen. (the braid looks like this in the picture just imagine it with long black hair)

I headed to the kitchen and started making breakfast for everyone after I was done and I set the table I went and woke all the members so they can eat breakfast once everyone was at the table we started eating after we were done eating Jin turned ...

I headed to the kitchen and started making breakfast for everyone after I was done and I set the table I went and woke all the members so they can eat breakfast once everyone was at the table we started eating after we were done eating Jin turned to me and asked me "would you like to join us today on our schedule" I looked at him unsure "am I allowed to I don't want to get you guys into trouble"

they all looked at me and started laughing and said "yah why would you get us into trouble" i just pulled up my shoulders then looked to Jin he then said "you are welcome to join us we really don't mind and we won't get into trouble okay" I only nodded and smiled the guys got up and went to get ready when I heard a knock on the door I went and opened it was their manager I greeted him and invited him in just then Jin came out of his room he greeted the manager

he then told the manager that I would be joining them today and the manager said it was fine because they only had practice today and not any shows or anything after a while everyone was done and we headed out to the van and left to bighit's building when we got there I started getting nervous what if people think weird of me I stared into blank space

when all of a sudden V tapped me on my shoulder and asked if I was okay I nodded and replied that I was just a bit nervous he smiled and said I shouldn't be everyone here is really friendly I nodded and followed the guys to their practice room they practiced for a while when all of a sudden a man came in I haven't met him yet but I've seen him before.

I stood in the room and got all the boys attention he looked around the room and then he spotted me I got really nervous all of a sudden he pointed to me and I came forward and quickly introduced myself to him i bowed and said " annyeonghaseyo Meili-imnida nice to meet you sir I'm Seok jin's yeodongsaeng" I stood up straight and smiled at him he then smiled at me and said "hello meili I'm Bang PD-nim nice to meet you" he then looked at the boys and said "well boys we are going to start looking for your new dorm today and you must start preparing for your new album you know the songwriting and idea's for choreo okay" they all nodded and said "okay"

Jin said to him "Sir meili will be staying with us because her adoptive parents work causes them to never be home so I took her in i hope it is okay with you sir" Bang PD-nim looked at him and smiled brightly and said "I have no problem with it just take good care of her okay and boys be nice to her okay" they all nodded and he then turned to me and said "Welcome to our family meili you can come with the boys any day you want and talk to whoever you want here if you ever need someone to talk to about something you can't talk to Jin or the guys to feel free to come to me okay" he then hugged me and I smiled and said "thanks, a lot sir I really appreciate it" he then left the room and the boys continued their practice and I sat and drew pictures while listening to music.

once I was done with my drawing I placed it next to me and told the boys "I'll be right back I need to go to the bathroom" I excused myself from the room and left.

JIN'S P.O.V

After meili left the room I went to see what she was doing while we were practicing I was met with a drawing of me I was shocked that she was this good I mean she is really good it's just wow when I see this picture I can feel what he put into drawing this 

the guys came over and were just as amazed we were in law we didn't even realize Meili come back until she said

the guys came over and were just as amazed we were in law we didn't even realize Meili come back until she said "well well well do you guys like what you see ya know my brother is really cute I don't blame you" we all just started laughing at her silliness I hugged her and smiled at her I was happy I found her I never want to lose her again.

JIN'S P.O.V ENDS-

when I came back from the bathroom the guys where around Jin when I saw them in awe about my drawing i said "well well well do you guys like what you see ya know my brother is really cute I don't blame you" they all started laughing and Jin just hugged me I was really be with my big brother I never want to lose him he makes me really happy.

after long hours at the company, we finally went home when we got to the dorm I went and washed up and got dressed in my kitty cat onesie and yes I have a thing for onesies they are comfy okay don't judge me.

after i was done i headed to the kitchen where Jin oppa was busy cooking i went to him and gave him a back hug and asked if there is something he needed help with he said I must gather everyone for him and so I did when I went to get suga oppa and...

after i was done i headed to the kitchen where Jin oppa was busy cooking i went to him and gave him a back hug and asked if there is something he needed help with he said I must gather everyone for him and so I did when I went to get suga oppa and Jimin oppa they were playing games and arguing about who is taller I stood in front of them blocking the few

they only yelled and I put my hands on my hips and said "yah stop arguing I'm shorter than both of you does that make you feel any better and worse of all is I'm the same age as Jimin oppa and I'm a shorty" they both look at each other and started laughing they both came to me and hugged me and said "being short is what makes you cute Mei" I just laughed and then told them to head to the dining room for dinner.

after dinner was done we all sat and watched movies after a while I started feeling really sleepy so I got up and said my goodnight's and headed to the bedroom I and Jin shared I plopped myself down on the bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.