Chapter 10

Being Jin's little sister // bts fanfiction

 We were sitting on the bed when I heard Jin call for me saying "Mei, Tzuyu is here" v oppa let me out of his embrace I smiled at him he got up from the bed and took my suitcase I grabbed my backpack and he opened the bedroom door for me.

Once outside the bedroom he took my hand and intertwined our fingers and we headed to the living room when we got there both Jin and Tzuyu looked at me and V oppa and said in unison "finally they realized they loved each other" I blushed like crazy and V oppa smiled.

V oppa walked me and Tzuyu to the van we said goodbye to each other we hugged and I got into the van Tzuyu looked at me and said: "when did this happen mmm?" I looked at her and smiled and said: "I dropped my sketchbook which had my art project in as well and Jin and V oppa's drawings in when it fell V oppa caught it and it fell open on his picture titled my secret crush" she started to smile.

I then said "then after I told you I won't be at school we walked to the van and he held my hand as we walked we got to the van we sat at the back and he whispered in my ear 'he is happy his feelings aren't one-sided" we continued to talk as we were heading to the JYP building

When we got to the building I walked in with Tzuyu she told the lady at the front desk who I am and I got the okay to continue with Tzuyu we headed to their dorm where she led me to their guest room I putted my suitcase next to the closet and took my backpack off after a while we headed to their dance practice room

When we got there we entered and saw the rest of twice tzuyu called her unnies and they stood in front of me u bowed and introduced myself to the girls they all introduced themselves and said I can call them unnie u smiled and nodded after our little introduction they practiced a bit Tzuyu took my arms in hers and we walked around the building she was giving me a tour when we stopped in front of the other practice room

She looked at me nervously and she then said "Mei this is where he, practices you want to meet him" I nodded and she knocked on the door and opened it leading us in she then said to me "Mei this is got7" she then turned to the guys and said "guys please introduce yourselves to Meili she is Kim Seokjin oppa's little sister" they looked at me and started "Hello I'm the oldest member in got7 Mark" "Hello I'm the youngest member Yugyeom" "Hello I'm Youngjae" "Hello I'm JB" "Hello I'm Jackson" "Hello I'm JR" "Hello I'm BamBam" I smiled at them and introduced myself.

"Hello I'm Meili but you can call me Mei" the guys continued dance practice and me and Tzuyu sat on the couch I poked her and whispered "so which one is it you like" she smiled shyly and whispered back "JB oppa" i smiled at her I've never seen her this shy before

After a while, we hung out with the guys and I started seeing the way JB treats Tzuyu made me smiled his actions showed more care and love, later Tzuyu accompanied JB to get drinks for everyone I gathered the guys

I looked at them and said "okay I know JB likes Tzuyu" they all looked at me and agreed and I said again "and I know Tzuyu likes JB" they all looked at me shocked I continued "so lets get them together I feel like playing cupid" we laughed when the two returned we chatted just before they came in I made a group chat.

So we can plan 'mission cupid' later we left and headed to the dorm and I helped with making food after dinner i washed up and changed into my pj's we sat and watched k-dramas and joked around when everyone went to sleep I texted got7 in the group chat we started planning we planned on playing the confession song and decided to remake the video JB will be the one with the teddy bear head on and I will bring Tzuyu over to their practice room.

The next morning I woke up really early to go help got7 I wrote a note and left the practice room we started setting everything up and we dragged JB into the room and gave him the head I texted Tzuyu and told her to come to the practice room quickly she came and I texted Jackson to give him the signal.

I heard the song starting I lead her into the room she was shocked I took her and showed her stand in front of the guy she didn't know it was JB the guys and I took a step back and high-fived each other it turned out good.

Once the song ended JB took off the mask and looked at Tzuyu who was shocked that the one confessing was JB and started to confess his feeling to her she smiled once he was done talking she tackled him with a big hug we all laughed

They thanked me and the rest of got7 the rest of the day we hung out I started to really miss V oppa and the guys Tzuyu asked me to invite Bts oppa's to come along with us to go play ten-pin bowling.

The guys agreed and we all met at the bowling alley when I saw the guys I ran to them I hugged my brother first and the other guys until I got to V oppa I ran into his arms and hugged him he kissed my forehead and hugged me tight I snuggled into his chest I only heard awh's.

We went into the building and we started playing I sat next to V oppa he held me in his arms I smiled the night was really fun soon we said our goodbye's and headed back to the JYP dorms we went and washed up and went to sleep