Chapter 4

Being Jin's little sister // bts fanfiction

when I got home I headed to the bathroom to wash up and headed to bed after checking everything was ready for tomorrow when I woke up the next morning I went and washed up I got dressed in my black tights and my gray sleeveless shirt and my brown jersey and pumps and headed to the kitchen

i ate breakfast and went and watched tv then went to double check everything and brought my luggage to the living room and got my backpack which contained my tickets and and phone and so forth when I heard a knock on my door I went and opened to f...

i ate breakfast and went and watched tv then went to double check everything and brought my luggage to the living room and got my backpack which contained my tickets and and phone and so forth when I heard a knock on my door I went and opened to find Jin standing there I invited him in and he greeted my parents I then said my goodbyes and shed a few tears Jin then helped me with my luggage

when we got to the fan I was greeted by the rest of bangtan and their manager I greeted them all with a hug and then we were on our way to the airport when we got there it was quite because we left really early when we boarded the plane we sat in this order:

Me and Jin --Rapmonster, Jimin, suga, J-hope, V and Jungkook

Once I could turn on my phone I did and I put on my headphones and put my music on shuffle I sat back I started drifting off to sleep

JIN'S P.O.V

I sat next to Meili she put on her headphones and after a few minutes she fell asleep I moved her head to my shoulder I took her phone to see what she was listening to it was one of our songs titled Butterfly I looked at her and smiled.

I went through her phone to see what she had on here I know I know its wrong to do so but I mean common' i started with the music a lot of music even some people I haven't even heard of until I came to a halt when I saw a song titled one day by meili Kim and Ally Smith.

she wrote music which was really awesome I went to the photos and there was a lot of photos of her and her friends as well as a bunch of pictures of drawings and then photos of its ex BigBang btob vixx there was quite a lot of photos of Tae Hyung mmm i think her bias has been discovered I locked her phone and rested my head on hers and dozed off to sleep.

JIN P.OV ENDS-

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V

when it was time to get off the plane I looked for Jin Hyung and his sister they were asleep I woke Jin Hyung and said "Hyung we can get off now must I wake meili for you" he shook his head and got up he picked up meili Bridal style and careful enough that she won't wake up he then asked us if we could maybe help them with the luggage we said we would we could hear the crowd screaming.

I ran to the crowd and said " Hello my wonderful army can i ask you a favor" they all said yes i then said " can you maybe me a bit quite you see Jin Hyung sister is still sleeping from the long flight to here from America and we don't want her to wake up without getting the needed rest" the Army all agreed to be really quite I thanked them I went to help Jin Hyung.

TAEHYUNG P.O.V ENDS

when I opened my eyes I was in a room filled with Mario stuff I looked around confused I got up and walked out of the room and looked around I went to the kitchen and saw Jin he said "Ah you finally woke up mmm my little sleepy head sister" I laughed and nodded he came and hugged me, i asked "Oppa can I help you cook" he nodded and gave me my stuff to do and we cooked and made jokes.

once we finished cooking oppa called Taehyung over and asked him to set the table so he did and me and Jin started taking the dishes to the table once done we called all the members and we ate later when we were done eating we just sat and chatted when Rapmon asked me "so meili how old are you and when is your birthday" i looked to him and said"I'm 17 now my birthday past already it was the 14th of February" they all looked at me and suga said "well well well a baby born on the day of love" I just laughed and got up and took out the dishes to the kitchen.

just a few minutes after I left for the kitchen Taehyung came in and said "Jin Hyung said I must help you with the dishes"I only nodded and smiled trying not to fangirl here my Bias is going to help me with dishes and he is standing right next to me every fangirl's dream but I will never tell them that V is my bias it would make things weird.

after doing dishes I went to Jin and asked him in which room I would be staying he said that me and he would share a room i only nodded and went to the room and sat on the bed i got out my laptop and headphones and listened to some music while playing games when I heard a knock on the door I got up to open the door and saw Jungkook stand there I invited him in and we chatted a bit after a while he looked at me and said "do you know which school you will be attending yet" I shook my head and said no he then smiled and said "mmm I see so it's still a surprise for you" I only nodded

I had to go to school in two days and I still didn't know which school I was going to attend which made me worry I just hope I will fit in and make some new friends I was really nervous for this, Well lets hope, I went and washed up and said goodnight to everyone and went to sleep.