Chapter 1

Being Jin's little sister // bts fanfiction

Hello I'm Meili Kim I was adopted from a orphanage in Korea by a American family so now I live in LA I've been living here since I was 3 years old I'm now 17 I have a brother which is my real brother but we were separated when he was adopted a year before me, I don't have any contact with him nor do i remember his face completely.

I would know who he is if I saw him on the street or anywhere because it's a sibling thing I would feel who my brother is well me and my adoptive parents have been searching for my brother for years but no luck we can't find him I could not really remember his name well either since I was very young he is 3 years older than me so that would make him 20 now I wish to find him since he is the only blood family I have.

well enough with the sad stuff I have to get up now my best friend Ally or like I call her Al is dragging me to a concert she said it's a surprise to who we are going to see but she got v.i.p tickets and everything so, I should go she made a lot of effort for this I just hope it's not some weird American pop group because I don't like American music.

I got out of bed and went and washed up I went back to my room and picked out my clothes for the day I picked my black skinny jean and red vans my white shirt with the words Miami 62 printed on it and put the needed stuff in my black backpack and took my black leather jacket and put in on once dressed.

i headed to the kitchen and got breakfast after breakfast I went and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and styled it to my liking my normal messy braid style I headed out to our nearest art store because my art supplies are running low so neede...

i headed to the kitchen and got breakfast after breakfast I went and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and styled it to my liking my normal messy braid style I headed out to our nearest art store because my art supplies are running low so needed to stock up again after getting all my art supply's I headed back to come and texted Al.

(text between Al and Meili)

Meili- Hey Al I home come over

Al- okay be right up

Meili- this is the perks of having a best friend living one floor down from you

Al- you bet okay I'm at the front door open the door.

Meili- kay

(text ends)

I got up and opened the door for Al we headed to the kitchen and I made us lunch and some juice once done we sat and watched cartoons till 3 then Al got up and looked at me and said "it almost time to go so let's finish up the last stuff and wash the dishes then we leave okay" i nodded and got up we did our make-up I did mine light because I didn't really wear makeup and then brushed my hair and left it loose.

we headed and washed the dishes and then we left to the concert we were a block away from the place of the concert when Al stopped and handed me a blindfold I looked at her confused and she said "it's a surprise Okay now put it on and put your headphones in so you won't hear anything" I only nodded it felt like I was being kidnapped by my best friend which is crazy weird.

when we got there Al lead the way when she said "okay now sit down and don't take the blindfold off" i only nodded and sat in my seat we sat and then after 20 min Al said okay now take it off i took it off and realized we were at a Bts concert I was almost screaming but i just covered my mouth and attacked Al with a huge hug you see me and Al are the only ones in our group of friends who like kpop and I wanted to go to this concert but when I wanted to order my tickets it was sold out Al is J-hope Biased and I'm V biased why because they are crazy just like us.

when they started I was in awe but I couldn't once actually focus on V I could only focus on Jin and I don't know why every single time I see him it feels like I know him and I don't know why which is so weird once they were done performing me and Al went backstage and looked around I was still deep in thought about what happened just now on stage I was staring at Jin and when he saw me he almost froze which was really weird.

when I bumped into someone I snapped out of my thoughts I fell to the floor when I looked up I saw someone's hand help my up I took it and when I got up it was V my heart was going to explode he asked where we are heading and we said "to meet you guys" he smiled and said "well then follow me ladies" when we entered the dressing room they were being crazy but when aren't they being crazy.

I smiled and shook my head we sat on the couch and talked to them I still kept looking at Jin and he kept looking at me this was really getting uncomfortable I turned to Jin and we started talking he then asked me "so if i may ask what is your name" i looked at him and said "I'm Kim Meili" his eyes got wide with shock i looked at him and asked " Uh Jin is everything okay" i nodded and said "yeah it's just you have the same name as my sister which I've been looking for for the past few years" I looked at him and said "I'm glad to hear I'm not the only one looking for someone" he looked at me confused

i smiled and said "you see I'm from Korea I was adopted when I was 3 years old when I was 2 years old my brother who is 3 years older than me got adopted since then we have been split me and my adoptive parents are looking for him because my adoptive parents work causes them to never be home so we are looking for him so I can go stay with him then they know I'm safe all I have of him is this" I took out a locket with a photo in on the one side was our real parents and on the other side was a picture of me and my brother I took off the locket and handed it to he froze and got up he ran to his bag and came back with a similar looking locket.

*******************************************************************************************************************

A/N: Hey everyone HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS