Chapter 3

Being Jin's little sister // bts fanfiction

After everyone left I headed to my room got all my old books and my school uniform and put it on the sofa in the living room I went and washed up and headed to bed

*THE NEXT MORNING*

I woke up to birds singing i got out of bed and went and washed up I went to my closet wondering what to wear because it was time to say goodbye to everyone at school I got out my black skirt and cream skirt and red blazer and my cream high heels and a purse that fits it Al said last time this is like a girly version of Jin's style I guess it's a brother-sister thing I got dressed 

I heard a knock at the front door and went to see who it is it was Jin I invited him in and we headed to the living room i asked him why he came by so early he said my mom invited him along today so he will attend school with me for a bit while i ...

I heard a knock at the front door and went to see who it is it was Jin I invited him in and we headed to the living room i asked him why he came by so early he said my mom invited him along today so he will attend school with me for a bit while i say my goodbyes i looked at the unsure and said "yeah oppa your fans are everywhere aren't you scared they get the wrong idea of us" I looked to me and smiled and said "no you are my little sister and I want to meet the wonderful people who always look after you and make sure you are safe" I smiled and hugged him then we went to the kitchen and made coffee.

after that was done I excused myself and went and finished up once done mom and Jin were talking when I said I'm ready to go they got up and helped me carry all my books and school uniform when we got to school i gave Jin my sunglasses and said "hide your face for now till we get in school" i nodded and took the glasses with a smile we went into the office and mom talked to the lady explaining that I was moving to Korea with my big brother.

I asked the lady if it will be okay if I stayed at school till lunch she said it's okay and me and Jin said goodbye to my mom for now and went to the school i started giving him a tour of my school explaining where I had which classes we headed to my homeroom and when Al and our other 3 friends spotted me they came running to me Al knowing what happened already greeted Jin with a hug as well the other girls looked really confused when Jin took off the glasses the whole class started screaming I went over to my homeroom teacher and said I want to say something to the class.

she said okay and i stood next to Jin and said "well guys this is the last time you see me I'm moving soon I'm going back to Korea with Jin and no I'm not dating him as you guys know I was an orphan and i was looking for my brother for many years well guess what I found him and my brother is Jin" they all looked at me shocked Jin looked at me and smiled and pulled me into a hug and said " yah sis I love you" I hugged him back and nodded the whole class started cheering and I gave my homeroom teacher a goodbye hug

the class asked when I was leaving for Korea and I said in two days when the bell rang they all got up and left for the next class and I made rounds of saying goodbye to my teachers with Jin the last person on the list was the principle I went in and said goodbye to him and made it to lunch with Jin and my friends we sat and talked and said our goodbyes

when our class repetitive came up to me all of a sudden handing me a Diary book and said this was from the class it was to remember them by when I missed them I nodded smiled and gave her a huge hug and said thanks after lunch was over me and Jin headed Home where we sat around the house and chatted we later decided to Bake and make snacks and then we sat and watched movies and ate till we fell asleep I woke up and saw Jin still sleeping I got up quietly and went to wash the dishes while washing the dishes I felt someone hug me I turned and saw Jin still half sleepy

he asked me if he could help with the dishes I said he can if he wants so he took over the washing and I took the drying and packing away all the dishes after it was done I asked him if he wanted to stay for the night he said yes and he informed his group about this I went and washed up first and then he did once in my pj's and him in my too big Pink bunny onesie we sat and watched some movies and we both fell asleep on the couch again.

the next morning when we woke up we went and showered and i joined the guys in their daily activity's which was the last concert here in the US I stayed behind the stage until someone pulled me up when I looked up to see who it was it was V I was shocked because the fans this is not good i got death glares from millions of girls until Jin pulled me closer and said "so this is our last stage and thanks to this wonderful tour in the US I could finally find my little sister I was separated from many years ago when we were adopted into different families but I was lucky and I found her he started crying I comforted him and all of a sudden we were in a big group hug all comforting Jin.

the crowd cheered for Jin then V started to explain that I will be going back to Korea with them so, I and Jin can be together and that they are all happy that Jin found his little sister and that they see me as their own family and that hit me hard I started crying as well.

after a day filled with tears and sadness the guys dropped me off at home and said they'll see me tomorrow morning and that they'll be here at 7 am to pick me up for the flight so, I must be ready I nodded and headed in after saying my goodbye i stopped at Al's apartment before going to mine i said my goodbyes to her and said I'll see her again soon and headed back to my apartment.