Chapter 11

Being Jin's little sister // bts fanfiction

The morning we woke up and washed up ate breakfast after that we around JYP later got a text from V oppa

~V Oppa~

Hey, Mei, Jin Hyung asked me to tell you that we will be picking you up 2 pm okay?

P.S Saranghae 

I smiled at my phone and answered back

~Meili~

Okay oppa

P.S Na do Saranghae 

I looked at Tzuyu and she said "who was that mmm" poking me I smiled and said "it was V oppa he said my brother said they'll pick me up at 2 pm that gives us 2 hours to hang out" she looked at me and smiled and said "why only at 2 pm and not later" she pouted.

But before I could say anything I heard a voice behind us "hey Tzuyu why do you keep saying 2 pm do you want us to think you are crazy" i turned around to see who it was and guess what there stood 2pm Tzuyu started laughing and said "anio oppa I was talking to her she was telling me that Kim Seokjin oppa is coming to fetch her at 2 pm"

They nodded and said "oh so she has a date with Jin" me and Tzuyu looked at each other I made a fake puking noise and Tzuyu started to have a laughing fit I looked at them and said "guys I don't think I'll ever date him like really"

They gave me and Tzuyu a confused look Tzuyu started to giggle again she looked at the guys and said "guys I would like you to meet Kim Meili she is Jin oppa's little sister" they all went "o" and I laughed they started introducing themselves.

And we hung out a bit in their practice room when I heard a knock on the door one of the guys got up and opened the door it was V and Suga oppa I jumped up and hugged them I said goodbye to 2 pm and twice and got my suitcase I said goodbye to Tzuyu and went home.

Once I got home i took a shower and got dressed in my pj's while Jin and J-hope oppas was busy cooking dinner me and V oppa sat on the sofa and the other boys sat on the floor and watched tv I rested my head on V's shoulder he was nice and warm when jungkook saw that I was cold he got up and got a blanket and covered me and V oppa with it I thanked him and snuggled up to v and I drifted off to sleep.

I woke up to V's voice he tried to wake me to go eat dinner I woke up looking around V laughed and helped me up I was still half asleep I tried walking but nope my legs just didn't want to V oppa came and helped me as sleepy as I was I ate and said goodnight and went to sleep

The next morning had school so I got up and washed up and got dressed in my uniform and went to eat breakfast V oppa greeted me with a hug and a kiss which made me smile we headed to school and walked hand in hand to homeroom I haven't been this happy in a long time.

We had lunch at our usual place with Tzuyu Jimin and Jungkook Tzuyu told me about her and JB I was really happy for her we went back to class after lunch we had music class where we got a project that we had to cover a duet song the teacher put us in pairs I was with V oppa.

I was really happy and Tzuyu was with Jimin oppa we invited Tzuyu over so they could work on their project and me and V oppa sat in my room and worked on our project as well I was really happy later after Tzuyu left I started on dinner V oppa came and hugged me from the back and rested his head on my shoulder .

I know this would sound weird but I wanted to grow old with V oppa he made me so happy and made me feel happy but I won't tell him this it will be my secret...for now after dinner was done he helped me set the table.

We called everyone to come eat dinner and after dinner I went to the room and sat on my bed and then a knock on the door I looked up and said "come in" and Jin oppa came in I smiled at him and he came to sit next to me he hugged me and said "Mei are you happy here?" i nodded and said "I never felt any happier oppa I don't ever want to leave I get to be with you every day and with V oppa and all the other oppas I love you all so much they took me in as if I was family to them already and I'm so grateful for that"

he smiled and said "mmm they are like that and they all love you a lot especially V" i blushed and sighed and smiled brightly my brother looked at me and said "your eyes sparkle ever since you two started dating I like it" I smiled and looked at his eyes and said " I love him a lot he makes me really happy "

I then said "I wish to grow old with him I don't want to lose him I love him to much" Jin oppa smiled and said "mm I don't think you'll lose him he cares too much about you...hey your graduation is soon isn't it" I smiled and said "yep finally finishing school yay". He smiled at me and hugged me again and kissed my forehead and said "goodnight Mei I love you" I smiled and said "goodnight oppa love you to" he walked out of the room and switched off the lights.