Chapter 005

His Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 05 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]
Nights and days passed just like that, leaving Hana wept silently in her cosy room, under the safe haven of her blanket.

The d-day is set, and here Hana is, bawling her eyes out alone, without any companion by her side.

Faces flashed through her mind as she thought about companion. Still in sobbing mess, Hana raised her head and search for her white smartphone. She saw the gadget lied on the desk just beside her bed, and reach out to take it in her hand. With a shaky hands, she swipe open the home screen and began to dial someone's number. As she put the phone on her left ear, she could hear beeping sound from the other line. It didn't take long before the person pick up.

"Hello."

Hana didn't say anything thus the person speak again.

"Hello?"

She still keep silent, but the muffled sobs seems loud enough and somehow sounded familiar for the person to guess who she is.

"Sis, is this you?"

Upon hearing the endearment, she can't control her tears anymore. The tears flowed continuously as she began to sob harder. The person, who has a deep voice panic as he frantically call for her little sister.

"S-Sis? Hey, why are you crying?"

Hana didn't say anything but she could heard shuffles of feet. Not just one pair but pairs. She knew that any couple of minutes from now the person on the other line will come to her doorstep with a rushed, panic knocks. Probably, he'll bring companion, companions even but Hana didn't find herself care of the thoughts that people will swarming her later because simply, that's what she need in time like this.

Hana ended the call as she try her best to stop the tears and her ugly sobs. When she finally calmed down, she sat up ignoring the wobbly legs as she walk out from her safe haven, her room.

She went to the kitchen in intention to make some snacks and drinks for the guests later. While stirring the hot chocolate in the pot, the bell rings few times. She let out a sigh, the one that felt so heavy in her chest before went to the door and unlocking it. She saw four familiar faces, and she didn't felt surprised. Not a slightest bit.

It was expected from Jongin, she thought.

Jongin wasn't alone, that's a fact.

Jongin brought along the entire family of them, another fact. Hana chuckled, amused by the guy antics amidst all the negative and worst feels she's feeling at the time.

"Sis.." Jongin called her name softly when he saw her red and puffy eyes. Right after she opened the door for them, Jongin quickly embraced Hana in his strong arms. Hana gladly returning the hug with the same force.

 

"I'm afraid of tomorrow, Jjong-ah." Hana said. Her voice was trembling a bit, almost sounding as a whimper. Jongin pity his little sister. But, the boy that seated beside him aren't less sad too. Although he was just the stepbrother to the twins, but he is still the big brother. He is the eldest among them and it was a responsibility of oldest sibling to take care of their other siblings.

"The date are set two months from now." He said with a very small voice so that Hana won't be affected. But, guess that even the smallest voice is like coming from the fullest volume of speakers. The news hurt her ears and head, so Hana do what she never tried. Cry as hard as she can.

Hearing the sobs and wails coming from Hana, Jongin felt pain tugging on his chest, very hard.

Jongin is her older twin. They shared the same womb at the same time, nine months and ten days together in that warm womb. And somehow, they understand each other as if there are string or rather rope that linking both their hearts. Their feelings are connected. If one of them feeling sad, angry or happy, the other one will felt the same way too. That's how well-connected their hearts are. And that, explained why Jongin was crying his eyes too that day, ignoring their father and stepmother also their stepbrother.

The other three, just watching the two as they cried in each other ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter