Chapter 001

His Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 
Simple Definition of obsession : a state in which someone thinks about someone or something constantly or frequently especially in a way that is not normal : someone or something that a person thinks about constantly or frequently : an activity that someone is very interested in or spends a lot of time doing All about above, Kris has everything.


    It's all started when he, the cold and popular guy in SM High, bumped onto a girl. A very pretty girl.
"Ouch! Sorry." She said while bending to pick her books and phone.
"New kid?" He said making the girl looked up to him. 'Kid?' She furrowed her brows but then nodded.
"Y-yes." She said before standing after collecting her things.
"Sorry for bumping onto you earlier. I was too distracted, that's why." She apologise again and bowed.
"It's okay." Is what he said and ask for her name. "What's your name?"
"I'm Kim Hana. What about you?" She ask back when the two walk through the hallway and to their class.
"Kris."   * * *   Two week has passed and Hana noticed all the glares and cold treatment she got but still can't tell the pin point. Was it because she friends with the Exo-M? The popular guys in her school?
She also took notice that Kris were always with her the entire two weeks except for the weekends. Either it was on gym class, art class, music class, he was literally everywhere. His friends, the Exo-M said, if you want to find Kris whereabouts, then find Hana first.   * * *
"I'm a bad friend. I always act like quiet girl, I'm not talkative, I always ignored you. But why do you always stood by my side?" She asked him, a few days ago.
"Simple. Because I like you."
"Yeah sure. You like to befriended with me."
At first, she would just laugh it off but now, she felt uncomfortable. She was always thought that he never meant for whatever he said. Not until she heard the conversations Kris had with his friends.
"Yes, I like her. And I planned to confess to her before the summer break."
She was beyond shock. Shock and surprised to know that Kris, the guy whom she bumped onto on her first day in that school will actually like her in that way. How can it happened? How can, the popular guy, liking the most emotionless girl in his school. Especially when they two were not that close.
True, she considered him as a friends but she was not that talkative, she so
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter