Chapter 002

His Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




It was a nice morning in the Saturday. Hana was brushing her semi-damp hair when she heard her doorbell rang. She quickly headed towards the door and she's surprised to see the Principle of her school standing in front of her door with two well-built bodyguards.


"Kim Hana. Annyeong." The man greeted her.


"Sir Wu? Please come in, sir." Hana was shocked to see her school's principle standing in front of her door. Smiling awkwardly, she welcomed the man and his guard. It was weird for the Principle to be there on her door especially on the second day of their winter break.


"Nice apartment you have here, Hana dear."


Sir Wu said as he sat down on her black couch.


"A-aniyo. It's just a small apartment I own by doing some part time job." Hana humbly said then went to the kitchen to prepare some drinks.


"Independent girl, I see." Sir Wu said as the girl came back with a tray. She just smile.


Hana carefully placed the cup in front of them. Then she settled herself on the couch in front of the principle.


"So.. I heard." He started catching Hana's full interest.


"About what, sir if I may know?"


"The rumours. About you dating rich old man that's why you afford this expensive apartment." There's a brief pause after he said it. Hana looked down and Sir Wu noticed that she do aware of the rumours that spreading like wildfire.


"I know its not true." He ad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter