Chapter 007

His Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 07 [/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2]

"Where do you want to go for honeymoon?" Kris asked to the girl that sitting in front of him in the dining room.

 

They are currently having their breakfast, that made by Hana earlier. Kris was surprised at first. He thought that Hana will be so mad that she will be ignoring his very existence but that thought vanished and replaced with amazement towards his girl when he saw her standing in front of the stove, cooking something for breakfast.

 

"Anywhere as long as you are not there." Her snarky reply have pulled him back in trance. With her current statement, Kris can't hold the urge to coo at her cute grumpy face.

 

"It won't be called as honeymoon anymore if you're going alone, my little Wifey."

 

"Yes it isn't honeymoon but a vacation for me."

 

Hana had to admit that Kris is looking so handsomely cool with that annoying smirk plastered on his face. Too bad that he's a jerk, and Hana is going to ignore a certain jerk.

 

* * *.

 

Though Hana have avoid the discussion about the honeymoon things, in the end, the new wedded couple still going somewhere.

 

Courtesy of the Exo-M, obviously.

 

The five boys, have picked the nearest island-- Jeju Island by doing some rock, paper, scissor. Their reasoning is, since they two still high schoolers, they shouldn't be going any further than that place. Hana couldn't agree much.

 

And the two, are still on unspeaking term. Well, more to Hana didn't want to talk to Kris. And this, had makes the husband got frustrated to no end.

 

"You're hungry? What do you want to eat for lunch? Are seafoods okay?"

 

Kris have been asking the girl many times, and just like the previous times, his questions are left ignored. He like it better if she argue with him than being all quiet like this. At least, she didn't ignore him when they bicker.

 

"This won't do." He said, catching the girl's attention. He clicked his tongue, as he step closer to where Hana is currently standing. Which is at the balcony.

 

He stopped just behind her, and placing his both hands on the railing caging Hana in between his body and the rails. The girl stiffened and frozen.

 

"Let's do it this way. Ignore me again and I'll punish you. How's that?" Kris asked his wife, as he slowly leaning closer. A sudden shiver makes her felt goosebumps allover her back. In reflex, she lean away and tried to make herself smaller. As small as she could be.

 

"Y-You're being ridiculous."

 

"Maybe I am." Kris replied nonchalantly. He smirked when he noticed how hard her effort to not make her body to touch even the slightest of his body. That effort of hers only makes him want to do more, to lean even more closer, and to engulf her in his embrace.

 

And he did just that.

 

He let go the rails and wrapped his both arms around her waist. He tighten the hold more when Hana tried to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter