Chapter 003

His Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
After being dropped a bomb on her head, Hana had found herself sitting on the couch for more than three hours now after sending her principle or soon-to-be father in-law to the door. He left with his guards after thanking her for accepting the offer.

Her mind still in daze and can't process what's happening not too long ago. Is she just accept someone's propose to be their wife? Wow! She must have going crazy.

The sudden ring from her phone have pull her back from her own world. With a weak movement, she took her phone from the table and read the caller name.


Hana POV
Dad is calling.

Weird. Dad doesn't usually call me on his working hour. Except for when he needs to say something important or something urgent came up.

So, what so urgent that he even called me on his working hour?

With so many questions playing in my head, I slide the green button and placed the phone on my left ear.

"Hello, dad."

"Hana dear.. How have you been, my daughter?"

"Fine, I guess?"

"Are you at home right now?"

"Yes. Why?"

"Good. Dad will be there in any minutes."

Just as he hang up, my frown gotten deeper.

Another surprise. He's coming to my house? Wow. I'm shocked, really.

End Of POV



Eleven thirty and here Hana is, sitting on her black couch with confussion paint on her face. She's not alone, though. Her father was there, staring at her with his face that screams seriousness.

"Your principal came and met me just two hours ago." Finally, after minutes sitting in silences he decided to break the eerie silence.

"You're going to be someone's wife in two months or so. What is happening, Hana? You're just eighteen, for god sake!" With every words he spoke, his voice getting higher by one octave.

"I thought that you didn't care. So, what are you doing here in my house?" Hana asked emotionlessly.

"I care! That's why I'm here."

Mr.Kim shrieked a bit before taking a deep breath and try to calming himself. There's a brief silence before he continued again.

"Is this about that rumours?" He asked, staring straught at Hana. When the girl didn't answer his question, he kind of know the answer already. He sighed.

"You do know that you can always
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter