Chapter 008

His Sweet Obsession
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter 08 [/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

The first he open his eyes after he took a small nap, Kris is in worrying mess. He walk towards where the beach is, with hope in finding his wife there. Phone is still attach on his left ear, waiting for the person on the other line will picking his calls. Soon, a lady voice spoke, and it wasn't who he's hoping for. The voice wasn't belong to Hana. It was the operator service. 

A line of indecent profanities left his mouth. He didn't knew where his wife is, and that girl didn't even bother to tell him beforehand. The sun also already set as he too busy calling for his wife through the phone. Even though the beach wasn't that dark, since there's many people and some still-opened restaurant, still, Kris is worry for the petite girl of his. 

Damn! I should have hid the keys, if I knew this would happen. 

Finally after twenty minutes, he found her sitting at one stool bar. But, she wasn't alone. Hana was chatting with one guy that he didn't know at all. Something in him boiled, the moment he saw her smiling to whatever the guy have said.

__ 

Hana was chatting with a guy. He came to her earlier with two glasses of orange juice and have introduced himself as Taehyung. Hana must say, that the boy was so handsome that she momentarily forgot that she was already married. 

*Nah, I'm just joking. I'm also an ARMY, that's why*

She enjoyed his company very much. The boy was so adorable with his jokes and silly attitude that was far from his outer appearance. Hana will burst out laughing whenever he said something or just doing silly faces that she herself, never thought a boy as handsome as him could pull off.

Taehyung look like a typical badass boy in a typical high school story, but his goofy and cheery laugh cracks all the first impression she had for him.

The boy was a total goofball!

Hana found herself unable to stop the bubbles of laughter that erupted in her. However, her laughter died down when a certain male have gripped her wrist a bit too tight than usual.

"Let's go." A gasped escaped , startled by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter