The Annoying

Kai + Cat

When Jongin woke up, the dorm was empty. As he wandered around looking for someone, he couldn't help but think to himself: Wtf? The past month or so after his birthday had been weird, like, really really weird. He blamed it mostly on the beagle line. After all, it was them who had come up with the idea of gifting the cat, and their overall strangeness seemed to have been magnified ever since some fan introduced Chen to EXO crack fanfiction. 

Of course, the fans should be respected despite their ever increasing strangeness, and the cat was Jongin's. No one, not even Jongin, could mess with Jongin's cat. Besides, it was best to blame everything on the Beagle Line anyways. (One time Chen had burst into his room demanding he read a fanfiction Chen had found. He had tried to block Chen out, but from what Jongin could piece together Kris hyung had married a dead fish.)

Speaking of Jongdae, it appears he had left a note for Jongin. It was hastily scrawled, and told Jongin absolutely nothing, besides that they were "somewhere for a while", that "something had come up", and they would "be home sometime soon". 

Such clarity! Jongin thought sarcastically. 

Still, a least a little bit worried, he decided to send a message to Kyungsoo hyung, asking to know where they all were and when they would be home. 

Message read.

Typing...

Five minutes passed, no answer. He sighed. 

Calling Hyung.

"Hello?" Jongin asked when Kyungsoo picked up. 

"What do I say? Should I pick up?"

"Kyung what are you-"

"Baek it's Jongin! What do I say?"

"Kyung I'm already on the line."

There was a strange whoosh, and then Baekhyun was talking. "We are experiencing some technical difficulties. We'll be with you shortly. And remember, 15 minutes could save you 15-"

"Baekhyun."

Jongin could hear the beginning of Baekhyun's evil laugh before the line went dead.