The Beagle Line

Kai + Cat

"What, how?" Jongin, taken aback at the surprise Baekhyun. "I thought we locked the door!"

"We did," Kyungsoo interjected. 

"How did you get in? Don't tell me Jongdae taught you how to pick locks!"

"Jongdae knows how to pick locks!?!" The Baekhyun rubbed its hands together. "I must research this phenomenon!"

"Good job, Jongin. Now Baekhyun can get into our room whenever he feels like it, idiot."

"ANYWAYS......" The Baekhyun interrupted rudely. "The REASON why I INTERRUPTED your oh-so-precious KAISOO time is the fact that while I was LISTENING to your CONVERSATION, I noticed that JONGIN suggested GIVING AWAY THE PRECIOUS WITTLE FURBALL WE SO KINDLY DROVE 4 DAYS TO GET!!!" 

"It was 4 hours, . And why exactly were you listening to our conversation?" While Kyungsoo's words weren't exactly the most terror-inducing, the Look and the Tone conveyed a much deeper feeling, that even the Baekhyun of Baekhyuns couldn't ignore. He trembled a little, and stepped towards Jongin as if for comfort. 

It was as that moment that Chanyeol came into the room, albeit much more quietly and less dramatically than Baekhyun. It was probably his quieter approach that saved him from the Wrath of Satansoo. 

Kyungsoo merely sighed. "Who else is listening outside our door? Don't you peoples have a life?"

Instead of replying to Kyungsoo, or even remotely acknowledging the room's actual inhabitants, he walked straight over to Baekhyun, wrapped one arm around his waist and his other arm over Baekhyun's Speaking-Hole, and dragged the slightly struggling idol out of the room. The two roommates watched the duo go with a slight sense of "WHY IS EVERYONE IN THIS DORM CRAZY??????" invading their minds. 

When the door had closed softly behind the strange pair, Jongin opened his his mouth to finally speak, when they were again interrupted by a grinning Jongdae, who burst into their room with a bang so loud it trumped all and every other entrance that evening. Unfortunately, the last member of the beagle line came in just in time to incur the Wrath of Satansoo. 

"What are you doing here?" Kyungsoo calmly asked. 

Jongdae, who was perhaps the most sensitive of the beagle line when it came to recognizing impending explosions, laughed nervously. "Just came to suggest-"

"You know what?"

Jongdae gulped. 

"I am so tired of people invading my privacy," Kyungsoo said in the same calm voice. "Every day, you lot just burst into my room, or my kitchen, or you invade my personal space. And I'm nice to you! I let you off with a few light taps!" 

"Light?" Jongin asked incredulously.

"I'm sick and tired of you Jongdae! You and your posse are so annoying!" Kyungsoo was really worked up now. 

"Hyung, I don't think Suho would approve of you hitting Chennie with a pillow."

"Oh, don't get me started on Suho!"