Seven - End

The Legendary Adults' Talk

Seokjin thought he had ed up.

 

May be he had.

 

1 week passed, and there was no sign of Yoongi turning up in the cafe. May be Yoongi had given up on him?

 

Who would still remember him when he just went off without telling anybody?

 

Seokjin shook his head. He must not let though doubts eating him alive anymore. The doctor had told him that he was getting better and could lead a normal life as long as he followed the usual routine at the centre.

 

3 years were torturing but he was glad that Namjoon did turn up and gave him some moral support. He got to know that it was actually the doctor who contacted Namjoon about where Seokjin was and Seokjin was very grateful about it. Without Namjoon, he might not even be who he was right now.

 

“Hyung, i’m so glad you’re back.”

Namjoon said when Seokjin went back to Seoul.

“Do you wanna head back to Yoongi hyung’s apartment?”

 

Seokjin shook his head. He was deeply ashamed by his action that he did back then. He did not know how to face Yoongi.

 

“Then stay with me first!”
Namjoon offered.

 

Slowly, Jimin and Taehyung knew Seokjin was back and they cried. The 95 line came reporting to Namjoon’s house every day after their university, just to accompany Seokjin. Well, according to the 95 line, they mentioned that Seokjin had to keep them company to compensate for the lost time.

 

Seokjin was deeply touched by their actions. He knew that the 95 line were indeed angels. Weeks later, the trio suggested Seokjin to talk things out with Yoongi.

 

“Yeah, talk to Yoongi hyung. In an adult’s way.”

Jimin laughed.

 

“The legendary adults' talk!”

The 95 line said in unison.

 

Namjoon agreed too. It was the best to tell Yoongi everything, how he felt at the moment and 3 years back too. He also suggested that why not Seokjin sent his journal over to Yoongi.

 

“....Do you think he will read it?”

Seokjin asked nervously.

“Don’t you think Yoongi would just trash it away?”

 

All them just shook their head in unison and suggested to send something along to Yoongi. Be it something precious or anything to signify that Seokjin was still alive, just for yoongi.

 

Seokjin thought hard.

 

The only precious things throughout those 3 years were the notebook and the pen he used to write.

 

“Then send him those!”

Namjoon said.

“He would know it straight away.”

 

“Add these in too!”

Taehyung suggested. He threw in the sweet wrappers into the parcel.

“These signifies you’re alive ‘cause you’re eating.”

 

All of them burst out laughing. That was hilarious and childish, but they went on with that idea anyway.


 

“I bet Yoongi hyung would come to you straight way!”

Jimin said with all smile.


 

And…... that did not happen.

 

Weeks passed by and Seokjin was almost giving up. He kept telling himself that it was okay for Yoongi not to turn up and he would willing to wait. He had made Yoongi waited for him for 3 years and it was fair enough for him to wait for Yoongi as long as that.

 

But what if Yoongi had already given up on him?

 

He could not help but to think of that.

 

He sighed and entered the cafe with a heavy heart. He ordered his usual latte and the Yoongi’s favourite earl grey latte, hoping Yoongi would turn up. He went to his favourite spot in the cafe and waited.

 

Time was ticking by slowly and Seokjin gradually disheartened. That day marked the end of the 7 weeks since he had send the parcel over to Yoongi.

 

Perhaps Yoongi had trashed it. He knew it was his fault to leave. He was too selfish to decide on that on his own and did not care about Yoongi. He blamed himself for self-centered but he could not bare to drag Yoongi on.

 

At that moment, Seokjin regretted on sending the parcel to Yoongi. He felt ashamed with his hopes on Yoongi coming back to him and forgive him wholeheartedly. Who on earth had such magnanimous heart?

 

Seokjin laughed bitterly.

 

All he did was futile and reflected how selfish he was. Deeply ashamed, Seokjin kept his head hanging low. He was a fool, a self-entitled fool. Tears started to fall from his eyes.

 

“Why are you crying?”

 

The voice got Seokjin shocked. He did not dare to raise his head up.

May be i was hallucinating again?

Oh my god, i’m turning back to my old self again.

 

With that thought, it made Seokjin sobbed even more. He did not care if he was in the public and if he was garnering alot of stares from the other customers.

 

“Jin….what’s wrong?…”

 

Seokjin felt a palm place on his back and started going on circles.

Isn’t that Yoongi’s usual habit of consoling him?

 

He quickly raised his head and saw Yoongi standing beside him. He could not believe his eyes. In front of him, it was the man that he kept thinking about throughout the whole 3 years.

 

“Jin…”

Yoongi wiped the tears away on Seokjin face, with the back of his palm.

“Everything is alright now.”

 

Yoongi brought Seokjin close to his embrace and hugged him tightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



“Welcome back, Jin Hyung.”

 

 

------------

*writing this last chap with Jeebanoff - Sungbook Gu Kids (삼선동 사거리) playing on loop.*

a/n:

this marks the end of the story. 

Thank you guys for reading. T^T

 

i notice the usual readers too T^T omg, thank you guys for reading. 

i was busy with life and that explains by 7 months of hiatus T^T my love for angsty fics will never die.

please look forward for more (angsty, may be not so angst) fics in the near future!

 

do leave comments down below to let me know your opinion for the fics, be it good or bad! 

once again thank you guys for reading and staying by whenever i updated my fic T^T 

*big shout out to my usual readers: THANK YOU GUYS! your usual support means a lot to me T^T*