Three

The Legendary Adults' Talk

Three minds, same thoughts;

one way,

exit.

 

Nobody knew where Seokjin went to the very next day.

 

He did not crash Namjoon’s house last night and he was not at his usual hangout at that arcade.

Neither was he with Sandeul at the Nams pho.

 

He….

 

He was practically now where to be found.

 

Yoongi and Hoseok went out , searching for him frantically, with a hope of finding him.

 

However, it was too obvious that Seokjin was hiding away from them, from their friends, from his family…..

 

From himself too.

 

“Damn it!”

Yoongi yelled towards the sky.

 

He hated the fact that Seokjin just left them behind without any hesitation.

 

Everything at that moment was goddamn chaotic. Nobody could really grasped what was going on.

All they could feel were frustration, confusion and devastation.

 

Phone rang. Yoongi quickly took out his phone from his pocket, hoping it was Seokjin who called.

But to his dismay, it was Hoseok.

 

“Hyung?”

 

Yoongi could sensed something was wrong.

Well, what is right right now?

 

“Yeah?”

Yoongi did not dare to think for the worst.

 

“Images….images….all gone…”

Hoseok was speaking incoherently as he sobbed.

 

Yoongi frowned.

What does Hoseok meant by all gone?

“What do you mean?”

 

“All gone…..he burned them all….”

Hoseok could not believe Seokjin did that to those precious pictures that they took together.

 

It was obvious that Seokjin intend to erase his existence. He burned only his photographs, or his face only in the photos that he took with them.

 

Yoongi gritted his teeth.

“I’ll be right there.”


 

------

 

The house was clean, much to Hoseok’s surprise when he entered the house, trying to find clues where Seokjin might have went to.

 

He tried his best to search around Seokjin’s room,  it to no avail. Everything was well kept.

The sheets on the bed was new, the cupboard was bare, all surface from the room was cleared, like a brand new room.

 

That was not right. Nothing was right at the every minute Seokjin left.

 

Nothing.

 

Hoseok proceed to search for more clues at Seokjin’s study room. It was bare too.

Those bookshelves that were once filled with books were now barren.

It just felt so weird.

 

It was like Seokjin had never ever lived there.

 

But the window, Hoseok saw the basin, coated with soot.

He quickly went over and saw those ashes.

 

He had no clue what was Seokjin burning. He stooped down to take a closer look and saw some scraps of coloured papers.

 

Photographs?

 

Goddamnit!

 

----------

 

“Can somebody tell me what’s going on?”

Namjoon asked desperately as everybody gathered around at his house.

 

Nobody could give Namjoon a definite answer.

Seokjin was ‘alright’. Like his usual self.

 

Putting up a brave front, trying to hide the sorrows beneath those laughters.

Everybody knew but they could not really understand.

 

“Yoongi, why…..why do I feel those feelings more than an average people would feel?”

Seokjin asked as he clutches his shirt by the chest, sobbing.

 

Yoongi could vividly remembered Seokjin was asking about it. He was not neither a doctor nor god.

He could not give Seokjin an answer for that.

 

“Perhaps…..God just wanted you to feel more, blessed you to feel happier than others….”

Yoongi brought Seokjin closer to his embrace.

“It’s….”

 

There was a long pause.

 

“....it’s just that I happen to feel the sadness more?”

Seokjin whispered.

 

Yoongi did not know what to say but to nod his head. He was bad at this.

 

Yoongi regretted the very moment he agreed to Seokjin. He must have encouraged Seokjin to go.

With that thought, he unconsciously brought his nails to his mouth and started biting it.

 

Goddamnit. What was I doing all this while?

Why can't I be more alert with all those signs that Seokjin had given all these while?!

 

“Hyung?”

Jimin asked softly. They were all worried about Yoongi too.

 

All of them knew all Yoongi had was Seokjin.

Seokjin was his moon to his night, the tune to his piano, the source of his addiction.

The love that nobody could replace.

 

Unhealthy? May be. All Yoongi knew was that he could not live without Seokjin.

 

Seokjin was there throughout, be it high or low.

He would always comfort Yoongi when Yoongi was feeling down, despite he was not feeling that good at all.

 

Devasted, Yoongi buried his face on his palm.

 

“...Hyung….”

Taehyung called out as he tried to reach out his hands to Yoongi.

 

Yoongi swat Taehyung’s hand away.

"Just....Just let....let me have a moment of silence alone..."

 

 

----

 

a/n:

apologies for the long wait......

 

 

subscription and comments are greatly appreciated.