Chapter 6

Crazy Over You

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

"What!?" 

"Is it really needed for you to be shocked like that Sul"?

"Yah! Does hyung know already?"

"No, she doesn't know yet but, I'm planning on telling her today when we meet"

It's lunch break. Sul and I were at the cafeteria munching our lunch. Since she's the first one that I saw and of course she's my bestfriend also, well second to Amber though. But, still she has the right to know so I did tell her about my relationship with Kai oppa. I kinda expected her to be mad but aside from being shocked, there's nothing else. Oh, and she's worried? Why would she be worried? Isn't she suppose to be happy for me? hmm... I wonder why??

"You better Soojung.."

"Yah! aren't you happy for me?"

"Of course I am. I'm happy for you Soojungie!" She said plastering her wide smile.

 

SULLI'S POV

 

"Yah! aren't you happy for me?"

"Of course I am. I'm happy for you Soojungie!" I'm just worried about Amber hyung. Don't you know about hyung's real feelings towards you Krystal? God, your so dense!!! >,<

"Ah.. Sulli? Have you seen Amber? I've never seen her this entire morning you know.." Yeah, me too...

"Duh! Yah, We've been together this morning and hyung's our classmate so of course I know... and hmm... maybe she didn't attend school?"

"Really? What other maybes do you have in mind Sul aside from being obvious"? She sarcastically said. 

"OK! What theories do you have about her not being here with us today Soo-jung!" I glared at her. She doesn't respond to my glare instead her face turned serious in an instant and worry was written all over her face. Why would she be worried?

"I don't think so... Henry sai-"

"Hyung!" I didn't let Krystal finish her sentence as I saw hyung walking towards us with a tray of food on her hand. I bet it's her lunch haha

 

AMBER'S POV

 

I arrived at school not so early in the morning. I notice some girls and guys were chit-chatting everywhere, more like gossiping actually. And because I'm a curious type of kid, I approach one of them to know about it.

"Ah.. hey ms.? What's with the gossip early this morning?" I notice her eyes widen when I approach and talk to her. Well I get that a lot when I happen to talk to some stranger girls hehe.

"Ah.. you don't know? Your Krystal's bestfriend right?" She suddnely asked when she woke up form her fantasy of me haha. Hey? ah... why is Krystal's name involve here?

"Yeah, what about her?"

"Krystal and Kai are official now. Kai just announced it lately. Oh God, Kai is one of the campus hunks and Krystal is the campus princess... here well ice princess rather but nonetheless, they're really a match don't you think amber-sshi?"  Match? They don't match! Kai's a JERK! and Krystal's a PRINCESS!!!

"Yeah... your right... diffinitely right..." I slowly said giving her a weak smile which she noticed.

"Are you ok Amber-sshi?"

"Yeah! Im happy for my bestfriend. I'm just quiet dissapointed that she didn't tell me about her and Kai but, thanks for sharing! and oh, call me Amber ok? no need for you to be so formal to me and I'm not actually that old am I?" I said to her with a smile on my face and she just nodded giving me a huge grin on her face while blushing crazily haha! and then I walk over to the back of the Academy.

 

I decided to skip class this morning and just stay here. I don't wanna see her. I don't wanna see those crescent-moon like eyes when she smile as she's telling their 'Love Story' to everyone. I don't wanna see her blushing and flattered because of him.

I felt a tear drop from the corner of my eyes. Sigh... I'm lost, I've lost already even if I haven't started it yet. He got her already and me? I'm left here, waiting again... I hate myself! Why haven't you done something Amber when you've got a chance? You always got the chance more thatn him but, you just let it slip! Your not brave enough you know! Ugghh!!! Damn this brain! If I'd only listen to myheart, I won't be roken like this Ughh!!!!

I've expected this already since last night but, why am i STILL HURT?

The seconds I've been into the back of the Academy turned into minutes then into hours until it's already lunch time. I don't want the other students to notice and witness this side of me so I sprinted my way to the cafeteria. Why cafeteria? Because I'm hungry of course!

"Hyung!" Sulli called me once she saw me.

"Sul!" I call her name back while smiling.

"Wanna join us?" Sulli said as she offered me a seat beside her.

"Sure!" I immediately take the seat beside her and much my food instantly.

We ate in silence. Sometimes Sulli would try to open a conversation to avoid this silenceness and as her 'hyung' I would likely listen to it. I managed to laugh at her silliness and lame jokes until someone coughed and butted.

"Ughuh! hgmm.. Ahh.. I still exist you know?" Oh, it's Krystal. She's giving us her famous icy glares again... I can feel Sulli's body tense up as she's scared but me? No, her glares is just too normal for me by now.

The moment I arrived here at the cafeteria, the first person I saw is her. So yeah! I've noticed her already before Sulli but I've just decided to ignore her cuz.... agh! nevermind!

"Oh your there? How long? Sorry I didn't noticed you..'" I said acting dumbfoundedly.

"Yah! hyung, she's been here all along with us."

"Oh really? haha sorry Krys. Maybe I was just too hungry then, that I didn't noticed your presence and Sulli's just so... you know, very talkative so I didn't happen to look around" I said with an innocent smile plaster on my face.

She never let her gaze left me asa I was explaining to her my lame reason. Maybe she believes it because, I can see hurt through her eyes. No... sorry my princess but, I just had to do it inorder for this heart of mine to accept that your already with him and that I can remove this feeling of mine for you out of my heart.

"Really? I'll just excuse myself then, my presence isn't needed here anyway" She then pack her things up. She stood up giving us her terrifying, strikey ice glares and walk away from us.

I followed her move away through my eyes and saw Kai from a distance. Kai then give her a peck on the lips and puts his arm around Krystal's shoulder. And then they continued to walk away until they're no longer visible.

I hate this scene! I really hopeand wish that they'll be not together for long. I really hope that they'll soon break-up! UGGHHH!!!!!!

 

 


So guys! this is it for this chapter. How did it go? hmm... well I can see our llama here is doing something about our ice princess here.. or should I say 'dense' ice princess? hahaha stay tuned for more updates! keke!!!

~That's all for me today! Pls. pls. pls.... do upvote on my story! Comment anything and subscribe too... Promise! I'll take your suggestions into credits! :D Thanks for it! :) ~