chapter 1

Crazy Over You

One fine day at Seoul Academy of Fine Arts and Music. It's just another ordinary mornig but for Amber it is SPECIAL because her 'Bestfriend/Princess/Ultimate Crush/Love' is beside her reading a book. Actually every day of Amber is at school is special to her cuz she always got the chance to be with her 'Bestfriend/Princess/Ultimate Crush/Love' haha so much for slases / but, it's an opportunity for though even if it's too early for us to think about it. 

 

AMBER'S POV

       Another SPECIAL day, ahhh.......  were in our room just reading a book, getting ready for our next class. Oh, why SPECIAL? Because 'MY LOVE' is here beside me reading her book with me. Were not a couple if you thought about it, were not even dating. Were just 'Bestfriends' really close 'Bestfriends'.

Sometimes I wonder if, are we really just 'Bestfriends'? or Our feeling are mutual to go beyond that? But nevertheless yeah, That's just what our relationship is now.

Why I call her 'MY LOVE' you ask? haha I just call her that in my mind, and to tell you the truth,Im head over heals towards my BESTFRIEND. I mean who wouldn't be, right? Hello??? my bestfriend is just Jung Soojong, THE FAMOUS KRYSTAL JUNG!!! I already consider myself lucky even if Im just only her 'classmate' but to be her 'BESTFRIEND'? like FOR REAL??? is beyond my expectations! Heck, only God knows how thankful I am right now.

I think Im so into the thought of her that I didn'y notice that our class just started and that she's talking to me and also our class has ended already. You really can't notice time whenever your in deep thoughts with someone you love right? 

 

"Hey Amber? Are you ok?" Speaking of which, she's talking to me! haha I'm really crazy over her. 

"H-huh?" I stutter while looking at her plastering that idiotic smile on my face. "Are you ok?" She repeated quiet worried this time. Sensing that Im not in the world she said "YAH! AMBER!" Now her voice rise a bit and with that I woke up from my thoughts of her and get back to real world.

"Huh? Yeah, I-I'm fine" I said while turning my head around to hide that red blush on my face while rubbing the back of my neck. Sure she have noticed already that I'm crazy now and that any minute now there is a possible reason that she'll go and freak out. I don't want that, I don't want to freak her out, I don't want her to notice that Im CRAZY.....

 

 

 

 

 

CRAZY OVER HER!!!!!!!!

 

 

 

"Your spacing out for quiet a while now you know?" 

"Really? I didn't notice that, Sorry" Isaid still rubbing my neck.  I mean the back of my neck Aish! why is this girl so oblivious that 101% nervous here!? Hoooh! Amber get yourself up, breath in hmmmm.... breath out hoooo.... she's just your bestfriend ok? asking if your ok got it? yeah, she's just my 'bestfriend' yeah.... MY BEAUTIFUL BESTFRIEND.....

 

"AMBER!!!!"

"Yah! You don't have to yell at me you know?" I said while rubbing my earlobes. I can feel my eardrums got broken by that loud voice of hers.

"For a normal person whose mind is here with me yeah, I dont have to yell but for YOU!? YOU WHOSE MIND IS NOWHERE TO BE FOUND IN THESE EARTH!? NEITHER IN EVERY PART OF EVERY GALAXY IN THE UNIVERSE!!? GUEESS I HAAAAVEEE TOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!" Man she's furious. She's more than a monster now.

"OK! OK! OK! I'm back now!" 

"Better be, cuz if not I'll slap that idiot soul out of ya!"

"Geez Krystal, drop that glare will ya? You do know you look like a monster whenever your using that right? and what's with the threat? haha as if it will reall- Oww! What was that for?" She got furious all of a sudden so I decided to and because of that I earn a hard punch on my right arm.

"That is for spacing out the whole time I was talking and not paying attention to class earlier and this-" POW! A hard punch again "For calling me a MONSTER!" She puch me so hard that I literally fell on my knees. Ugh!!! I can't feel my arms anymore.

"Your so mean Krystal, punching your bestfriend so hard? Really? I can't feel my arms anymore. You really don't have any mercy." She just gave a smirk. 

"Now you know what a REAL MONSTER can do STUPID!" And she rolls her eyes. "Help me up?" I said with a little aigyo.   

 

 

 

So how was it guys? I know Im lame but Im just starting, Sorry if I dissapoint you, but hey I promise to be more exciting next. Sorry Seniors... Comments? I would love to read your reactions on my first try...