Chapter 5

Crazy Over You

~AUTHOR'S NOTE~

     This will slightly break your Kryber hearts...

 

 

AMBER'S POV

After a minute of being alone, I guess I'm OK now. I go back to our classroom and pretended like nothing happened and that the cancelation of our mini 'celebration' doesn't affect a single bit on me.

Class go on as usual and Krystal kept on asking me if everything was OK. NO KRYSTAL! Everything's NOT OK! but, ofcourse I didn't said that to her, I just told her what she wanted to hear.

Class ended and we both went our separate ways. Since it's still so early to go home, I remember what I said to Krystal earlier.

I walk my way to the Amusement Park and amuse myself keke!!! There so many entertainers hereand true they really entertain me and the people here.

I just walk around the alley of the park and observe it's soroundings. It's very lively in this place and you can see different people here.

It's already 6 quarter to 7 P.M. and couples from different ages started to increase in number. I really had fun just watching them do their couple stuffs. There's one whose just sitting at a bench, there's cuddling along the streets of the park playing tag, there are laughing, talking and just simply enjoying their moment here.

Everybody who's in here has someone with them but me? I'm... alone... Amusement Park is not a place for people who are alone. It's a place for fun, joy and excitement. People create happy memories here so this is diffinetely not a place to burst out my loneliness and sadness.

I get out of the park and stroll by the streets of Seoul, just murmuring around and feeling the cool breeze of Seoul's wind at night, listenig to the sound of the vihicles and passers by. As I was walking along the alley my eyes are just travelling everywhere on the place and stops at a certain restaurant. There I saw them... There she is... my beautiful princess and his prince... Having their best night in that prestigious restaurant. She really looks beautiful wearing an illegant yet simple dress and that smile of hers that captivate me. She's so stunningly perfect in front of him. He's really lucky... cuz.... he gets to see that smile of hers, that he's the one her heart is yearning for, that he's her happiness and that he's the one she'll ever need. 

"Take care of her Jer- Kai... Please don't ever make my princess cry and don't ever break her heart" I said heads down, tears starting to fall from my eyes again..

I know what will happen tomorrow... By tomorrow? I know she's already his... and Amber?? can you take it? Can I take it???

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Amber walks home with a heavy heart while on the restaurant, someones heartheart is melting because of a jerk :3 Krystal is really touched about Kai's dinner preparation for her. It's just a friendly dinner but Kai spent a large amount to reserve the whole restaurant for themselves and the restaurant is highly expensive. This is just too much for a friendly dinner isn't it? or so she thought.

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

After school I went straight home. I look at the time and it say's 5:00 P.M hmm... I wonder what the dork is doing? 

Kai oppa texted me saying that I should get dressed up cuz any minute now he'll come over and pick me, I get excited ofcourse. I immediately get dressed and beautify myself. Minutes after Kai oppa arrived in a formal suit, Oh my.. he's so handsome!!! 

We arrived at the restaurant and the place is so fancy and illegant, He sure knows my style. The waiters then greeted us formally and guided us to our table.

"You look gorgeous tonight Krys" Kai complemented me as he take his seat.

"Thanks. You look handsome too oppa"

"Ms/Sir here's the menu" The waiter said handling us the menu. Their food really looks delicious. Mmmm... Only by just looking at I can feel myself already getting watery.

"Order anything you want Krys" Kai said to me plastering that smile of him. I just nodded and order the food I want. While waiting, I noticed that aside form the staffs and musicians of this place, there's no one in here other than us. Isn't this restaurant good? I thought this restaurant is the best in town?

"Oppa? I was wondering and notice... why are we only the ones who are eating here? Are they closing already? or I thought this restaurant is the-"

"That's because I have reserved this restaurant only for us tonight Krys.." He cutted me and smile towards me.

"Ohh..." I hang my head down low to hide my blushing self. Oh my God! He's so sweet!!

"Here's your order" The waiter place our meal at our table. 

We ate in silence. Music played by the violinist could only be heard.

"So.. Krystal did you like it? I mean the dinner.. The food..??" Kai asks breaking the silence after we finished eating.

"Yes. Thanks for this wonderful dinner oppa, the food is really delicious. I really like it oppa."

"I'm glad you like it" I smile to him.

"Ahm... Krystal?"

"Nae oppa?"

"I'll be honest with you. I really like you Krystal. I like you ever since I laid my eyes on you. I really likeyou that I can't sleep without looking at your image. I like you this much that I want to spend more time with you. Krystal?" He called me, grabbing my left hand and look straight into my eyes. Here it is... He's going to say that he loves me.

"I love you. I love you that I desperately want you to be mine. I love you Krystal... Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked me to be his girlfriend? I want you to be my boyfriend too oppa!

"I love you too oppa! and Yes! I'd love to be your girlfriend" I smile to him my most precious smile I've ever had. He stood from where he seated and run towards me ang hug me tightly. I hugged him back the he made look at him and kiss me directly on lips I kissed him back and seconds after we broke it for the need of air.

Now Kai oppa is my boyfriend already, I can't wait to tell everybody especially that dork, my dear bestfriend Amber. 

 

 

 


This is it  for this chapter! Did you kinda expected it to happen? haha I'm sorry... for breaking your Kryber hearts dear readers :'(( mianhaeyo chin-aehaneun dogja :'(((

I just thought that it's too early for Kryber to be together so haha just keep on reading and supporting of this story and I promise to fix your broken kryber hearts :) Please don't hate me and please don't stop reading my story :'( 

Comments please?? I 'd like to know your reactions and suggestions. Please do subscribe to this story of mine and do upvote for it :)) Gamsahamnida! <3