Chapter 3

Crazy Over You

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

The whole meal Amber and I keep on exchanging glares. I think she realized that she'll never win on me so she decided to give up and continue eating. 

After I finished eating, Kai suddenly appears. Lucky my mood saver was here YEY! He asked me out tonight to watch a movie and ofcourse, I said yes to it, more like to him haha. He's a nice guy, handsome and very cuuute plus hes suuuuuuper Hottyyyyyy!!! Then after Amber finished eating she stood up suddenly with a gloomy mood.

"Where are you going?" I suddenly ask her, I'm confused OK? Maybe she thinks that I'm still mad at her. 

"To the garden, to get aome fresh air" And by that she walks away through the exit.

Why is she like that? Lately her mood is anger. She's angry, pissed? annoyed? just like me but, I became happy when Kai appears though and excited when he asked me to go with him on a movie. I thought her mood change when I change mine, Oh yeah, her mood did change but to gloomy and sad. pfft! What is that?

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Seriously Krystal? You don't know why Amber's mode was suddenly like that? Are you really that dense? Oh, sorry we shouldn't judge OK?

At the garden where Amber is, She's just walking on the steps of it slowly while thinking of something. While Krystal at the canteen talk to Kai all lunch time and laugh sometimes on stuffs that Kai told her.

 

AMBER'S POV [AT THE GARDEN]

 

I sit on a bench at the garden as I'm tired of walking and I could think and breath properly when I'm like this.

I just stay like that foe a couple of minutes thinking of non other that my 'BESTFRIEND' and that stupid 'JERK!' until the bell rang, sign that lunch time is over and we should head back to our classrooms. 

 

I enter the room and found Krystal giggling and blushing, talking some things to Sulli, her partner when it comes to girly stuffs. I can sense that their talking about that 'JERK!' again, which made me really annoyed. I went to my desk besides Krystal and sit. I grab my mp3 player, put on my earbuds and lay down listening to the music. I wish school will be over soon.

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

Schools over. Finally, I can go home. I still need to freshin' up for our movie date later. Yup, I consider it as our date since it's just only the two of us haha. 

"Krystal? I want to go to a party tonight because I'm soooo damn bored can you please accompany your sister?" Sulli suddenly pop out of nowhere and asks cheerfully while pouting on the last part.

"Your not my baby sister Sulli. And sorry but I have an appointment tonight."

"Appointment? With whom? For what?" Sulli asked curiously.Aish she sure has lots of questions in her brain.

"Yeah an appointment, with Kai ofcourse who do you think it would be Sul? and we'll go to a cinema to watch a movie." I said to her plastering a smile on my face. 

"Oh my god! He asked you out on a date?" Sulli's eyes widen as she asked me. She's barely shocked that Kai really did ask me.

"YES!"

"I hate you..." She rolls her eyes at me while pouting haha. She's mad because her crush just ask me on a date haha! Sorry Sul but I like Kai.

"I'll just ask Amber to accompany me at the party then sin your scheduled up already." And she's gone in front of me not waiting for my response and without saying goodbye. What's with the moodswing? and speaking of Amber, she's very quiet at class earlier. She sometimes stare at the glass mirror checking or looking on something or just roam her eyes around the room. She's probably out of her thoughts.... again. I don't understand this girl lately you know? First, she's very and hype then space out all of a sudden. Aishh... This girl's just hard to read out.

 

SULLI'S POV

 

Agh.... This day is sooooo booring... Nothing interesting happened. Our class just ended and I approach Krystal immediately to ask if she could accompany me to a part only to find that she already had an appointment, a 'DATE' appointment with that 'JERK'. Ugh! I hate him. Why? Because he's so boastful and so full of himself. What does he thinking? That he's the only guy here in our campus whose so handsome, cute and hot? Well apparently, he's one of the campus here but nonetheless it's not the reason to make your head soooo big! Am I right?? Ugh! and this time I hate Krystal too for not noticing this terrible attitude of him. and oh by the way Ugghhh! I just want to correct something OK? Kai is not my crush and HE WILL NEVER BE MY CRUSH! My Hyung's way BETTER than him! hmmp! 

I decided to go to Amber, since Krsytal can't come with me why not ask Amber right? Maybe she can accompany me to the party hehe I know she'll never reject me.

 

AMBER'S POV

 

Finally, school's over for the day. I finally can rest properly my thoughts and myself ofcourse. True to say, I'm so tired today. Not because of School but because of Krystal. Why? I don't know, just the thought of her and Kai going out tonight for a movie makes me tired and weak. I'm so really deep into the thoughts of it that my body went into it. I'm soo damn weak! and I hate it!

"Amber hyung!" Sulli suddenly called me.

"Sulli? Can you please drop that 'hyung' stuff?" Honestly, I act manly Yes, and even though my characteristic is quiet masculine I'm still a girl OK? So what's with the 'HYUNG'?

"What do you want me to call you then? hmm.. Ahh! Amber Oppa!" WHAT!?

"Wait- WHAT!? 'OPPA!?' Seriously Sul? I'm a girl for god sake! Why not call me unnie instead?"

"But I prefer on calling you hyung" She poutedly said

"But I hate it..." I pout back to her

"Look, how can I can call you unnie when your like that?"

"Like what?" I ask dumfoundedly

"Like that." She points me from head to toe then toe to head and continue to her explanation.

"Your uniform are for guys, you dress like guys, act like a guy,love like a guy, care like a guy and do mostly guys stuffs." Hmm?? she has a point

"But I'm still a girl Sulli-ahhh" I said whining at her

"But I'm comfortable calling you hyung *puupy eyes* " Ahh... who can resist that cuteness? I sighed, aish... this girl just know how to make me say OK/Yes all the time.

"YEY! haha!! Oh, hyung? Can I ask you something? more like a favor."

"Sure, what is it Sul?"

"Can you accompany me to a party?"

"A party? what party?" 

"I feel so bored today so I decided to go on a party, a club actually. It's fun in their right?"

"Wait... A CLUB??? Sul? It's dangerous their!" 

"I'm not a kid anymore hyung! so quit it. I ak Krystal first but she just declined to it cause she has a 'DATE' I mean a movie appointment"

Oh, so she knew already... Yeah.... Kai just ask her already earlier at the cafeteria.

"Hey, Sulli-ah, instead of going to a club why not we go to somewhere else and have fun of ourselves? Or we can party at your place" I said having a grin on my face. I really hate giong to clubs.

"Hmm... sounds fun but still it's boooooriiiiiinggggggg" Hayh, I'm not in the mood to party Sul, tsk!

"OK! Fine, we'll meet at club **** at 7:30 tonight. how'a that sound eh?" Wait, did I just agreed? agh!!! >,<

"7:30? Sounds GREAT! OK! Bye hyung! See you later!" And with that she left. Amber? Your alone again...

I roam my eyes around the classroom and yeah, I'm the only student left here standing. I guess they all went home and do their stuffs. Krsytal's already gone as I can no longer see her here soooo yeah! I'm ALONE. It's OK, I'm used to it anyway.

I walk alone to my home and when I arrived I decided to take a nap first since it's still so early to prepare for tonight. 

After I took a nap for 1 and a half hour I took a shower, wear my usual clothes and sprint my way to the club to meet Sulli.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

 

Amber and Sulli meet at the club. Amber really acted as a true hyung to Sulli as if Sulli is really her sister. Since it's Sulli's first time at a club, Amber is really caring to her. She never let her eyes leave the girl. She only allow her to drink light beverages and she even glare at some boys who'll try to flirt on her. Ofcourse, she let the tall girl enjoy their stay at the club even if she is so protective. They both dance at the beat andsome girls try to get Amber's attention. But Amber didn'y actually care. Some girls try to flirt on her and Amber just let them as she also want's to have fun. Both of them really had a great time at the club and surelly, Sulli's first time at a club is not bad at all with Amber protecting her and letting her kow the do's and dont's inside a club.

Sulli stayed there, enjoying her time until Amber decided that it's time for her to go already. Amber on her side stayed their until midnight forgetting her thoughts about someone. Someone who's probably having a great time also with a 'JERK!' Ooopsss, sorry... it slipped hehe! 

And true! Krystal really enjoyed their movie date with Kai. Kai also is really caring to her, sweet and very considerate. After they have finished watching the movie, they decided to stroll down on a park to get some fresh air and spend some more time of each other. Kai really knows how to make Krystal smile and Krystal is really thankful. After an hour or two Kai then drive back Krystal home as he noticed that It's getting late already and that maybe the girl is tired.

Hmm...??? Maybe Kai is really a nice person yeah? What'd you think?

 

 

 

 


Holaaa!!! How's the story so far? Are you enjoying it? I'm starting to like Kai for Krystal you know? because he's really taking good care of our princess. While Amber on the other side is awww.... we'll what'd you think would happen to them? Hahaha!! Comments juseyo and please do upvote about my story... :)