Chapter 4

Crazy Over You

AMBER'S POV

 

I went to school having a headache in me. Ugh... Maybe I got over lastnight. I'm still tired and drenched from all the beverages and I know who's gonna heal me hehe.

I arrived at our classroom and found my princess sitting on our usual seat. She looked at my way and smile genuinely and by that I know the pain I felt yesterday and today has finally left my body as I smiled back at her.

"Goodmorning Amber!" She excitedly greeted me. Whoah! she sure is has lots of energy in her today. Maybe she got a lot of sleep lastnight haha.

"Goodmorning Krys" I greted her back.

"So... mind if you tell me what happened to your movie da- I mean appointment with Kai lastnight?" Shut it Am! Why did you suddenly ask her that question? You sure want to know the detail about them being so sweeeet last night!?

"It's so perfect, Kai is really a gentleman..." And... the story telling began. But, honestly? I'm really not paying attention to every single thing she says. I actually wanted to go out so that she could stop talking , daydreaming about that 'JERK!' and that I can no more hear about there sweetness all night lastnight! >,< 

"So how's your party with Sulli?" She asked me after she have finished her looooong story telling. :3 Now that she asked about it, I can have my revenge Bwahahaha!!!

"It's amazing! We drink till we get drunk and the girls at the club kept on flirtong me. They even didn't care about Sulli as they tried their luck to kiss me hahaha!!!"

"Wait...." She suddenly cut me out eith a mixed emotion of confusion and shock on her face. 

"The girls at the FLIRT YOU!!!??? AND YOU JUST LET THEM!!!!!!????" Ooooohhh... She's mad already.... Thankfully my classmates are so deep in their own worlds that they didn't even bother Krystal's voice.

"Sssshhhh... Yes! haha it's a club after all, girls out there are expected to act that way and besides Sulli's judt OK with it so I just let them plus I enjoyed it!" I said it with pride

"But you hate clubs don't you?" Now she's really confused. Her voice was back into normal. 

"Yeah.. before but now? naah I don't think so... I mean the club loves me so why hate it?" I said still with pride and plastering a grin on my face. Nice move Amber, you actually made your princess-

"Great! I'm glad you like Clubs now Amber. I'm so proud of you!" J-E-A-L-O-U-S.... I thought she'sjealous already as I say that the girls at the bar try to hit me... I guess I was wrong...

"You know what Dork? We should celebrate for we both had a wonderful time last night." She excitedly suggested, more like a command. Hmm....???? Let me think first, celebrate??? Great! yeah! great idea! I should take this chance. I should take her to the amusement park to celebrate something special about last night to her but nevertheless, I can make this a very special one, better that her lastnight with Kai.

"Yeah! We should celebrate Krystal. Let's go to the Amusement Park! I bet we will have an amazing celebration there!." I determinedly said to her

"Amusement Park? I was thinking of just a dinner and some soju Amber... Why does it has to be at an Amusement Park?" She said, a little dissapointed about my explanation.

"But Amusement Park is better... I mean we really can have fun there" I said putting some aegyos

"Amusement Park are for couples Amber..." She coldly said. What? Why are you suddenly being cold to me?

"What? Amusement Parks are for everyone Krystal..." 

"Fine, celebrate their alone I'll just call Kai oppa instead to celebrate with me" She said rolling her eyes to the side while grabbing her phone. 

"Wait... What!? Kai OPPA!? Ugh! fine! OK! A dinner and soju is perfect. I said in an I-give-up tone.

Then as if on cue her phone suddnely buzzed and revealed "Kai oppa" as the caller ID.

"Oppa!" Jealousy hit me again

"A dinner? Tonight? hmm.... Yeah! I'm free... OK see ya! Bye!" She said Yes agai- WHAT!? But..

"Hey? I thought we wil-"

"Sorry Am, but Kai just asked me out on a dinner tonight, I can't say no to him and you know that..." 

"So your dinner with Kai is more important than our celebration?"

"We can always celebrate some other time Amber" She stated at as-a-matter-of-fact.

"Yeah... yeah we still can" I softly said to her and heads hang down low. I can feel my tears slowly drifting from my eyes but, I won't let them.

"Am, are you ok?" She woriedly asked

"Yeah... ofcourse I'm ok. I'll just go for my first option then."

"Amusement Park? Your still going there? With whom?'

"Alone, I'll have fun their alone for sure. Go on with your date with Kai and oh, have fun with him ok? I'll just gonna go to the restroom" And I walk out of the room leaving her behind. I can't help it anymore, my heart is broken already... God! Why can't it stop itself from breaking??? She chose Kai over me, she chose to have dinner with him rather that to be with me. What can I do? Of courese your 'LOVE' is much more important than your 'FRIEND' eh? ahh... why am I even like tihs? I shouldn't act this way right? I'm just her friend. Her ing BESTFRIEND! 

I went to an empty spot at the Academy, tears streaming down my face. I can't cry. Please eyes. stop your tears from falling and Amber? your over reacting. You shouldn't react like that. Please hear, stop from aching... Stop beating for her... Agggghhhh!!!!!!!

 

KRYSTAL'S POV

 

I arrived at school first than everybody. Minutes later the dork arrived. I smiled at her hoping that she isn't mad at me anymore and true, she isn't mad at anymore as she smiled back dorkily at me. I chuckled by that attitude of her. I greeted her a goodmornig and she greeted me back. Then our little chit-chat began. 

Since we were both so happy about what happened to us last night, I decided to celebrate our little 'Achievement' hehe! nut to my dismay she suggested to go to an Amusement Park :3 . True, we will enjoy there but, I want to got there with someone I love I'm dreaming of going there with.... Kai oppa, not with my bestfriend. 

It's not that I don't wan't to go with her their but, I want my first at the Amusement Park to be memorable and I want it with Kai oppa.

I suggested to just have a simple dinner and soju. She's hesitant to agreeat first but later on she finally approved. Then Kai oppa suddenly called me and ask me to have dinner with him tonight, I can't say no to him so I agreed. Then I saw the sudden change on Amber's emotion.,I suddenly felt guilty but,, you can't blame me right? If your crush asks you out on a dinner will you ever say NO? of course not right? So I explained to her and I guess she's really upset. I understand her but, we can always celebrate at some other time. And... why is she still going to the Amusement Park? and ALONE?? God Amber, your making me really guilty. What shall I do then? 

She walks out of the room and I can feel that she's really upset. I promise to make it up to you next time Llama.

 

 

 


Sorry for this short chapter. 

Hey, hey guys! What's up? How's this chapter? Sorry again for the short update, I just feel like it haha Mianhe!!! :(( Please don't hate me for putting Kai in the story... I

Comments juseyo :) Watch out for the next chapter! (y) :)