Chapter 2

Crazy Over You

KRYSTAL'S POV

"Help me up?"     Amber said while handing me her left hand and putting some little aigyo in her voice. It's her fault though. Who wouldn't get mad when all along your talking, thingking about someone's listening and then later when you suddnenly asks a question that's where you find out that she's spacing out and doesn't listen, like literally she's not listening to what I'm talking the whole time! :3 Plus she calls me a MONSTER.... Ugh! I know she's just teasing me but that got pissed the hell out of me! But, I feel guilty. :| I got over and I've hurt her... again.

"You can't really get up?"

"I can't feel my arms..."

"Your legs are still functionable and your left arm doesn't hurt." 

"Pleeeaaaaase.....?????" Now she's putting more aigyo in it aish...

"OK! but, promise me you'll never do it again ok?"

"Do what?"

"Not listening to me and calling me a monster... :3" This time I said it calmly and softly. She nodded and giggled. 

I help her up and we proceeded to the schools cafeteria to get our lunch.

 

AT THE CAFETERIA.... [KRYSTAL'S POV]

 

"KRYSTAL!"

When we arrive at the cafetira I saw Kai there with his friends eating. They are talking and laughing. I think I was spacing out because I heard Amber flicking her fingers on my face. 

"What?" I glared at her. Hello? She just disturbed my thoughts of Kai! How dare she ><

"Ahh.... We're actually at the canteen for your information and... just for you know, we're here to eat and not to stare with some JERK and SPACE OUT!" She said giving me glare at her last wooords. 

"Whatever!" I just roll my eyes at her and go to find a seat for us. I'll let her handle the food. Pfft!, Why is she so disturbing sometimes???

 

AMBER'S POV

When we arrive at the cafeteria I notice Krystal quiet spacing out, more like daydreaming actually. I turn to the direction where she's looking only to find that JERK' she's been staring again. 

Hey princess? He's just laughing while eating talking to his friends and your already like that? I said to myself.

"KRYSTAL!" I quiet yell at her while snapping my fingers at her face.

"What?" She glare at me. Oh, your pissed already eh? hmm....

"Ahh.... We're actually at the canteen for your information and... just for you know, we're here to eat and not to stare with some JERK and SPACE OUT!" I glared her back. I'm just teasing her OK? Nothin' personal (Who am I kidding?).

"Whatever!" She rolls her eyes and walk away finding some seats, for... us.. I guess?? Princess?? Why can't you notice me?

After I ordered the food, I go to where Krystal is. I give her the food I ordered for her and sat in front of her.

We ate in a complete silence, exchanging glares at each other. I guess she's still mad at me. I quit the glaring and decided to just give up as I know she'll never let herself lose and continue eating.

Minutes later, Krystal finished eating first then Kai suddenly appear out of nowhere. I sigh, the big bad wolf's here again... :3

"Hey Krystal"

"Oh, hey Kai" Oh, how I wish you could smile at me like that princess.

"Hey Amber"

"Hey.."I answer without looking at him. I'm not rude OK? it's just that, I'm eating, that's why I didn't look at him. 

"So Krystal ahm? Are you free tonight?" Kai said a little hesistant. He's asking if my princess is free tonight? He's taking her on a date? No Amber, don't be too advance OK? and as if your princess will gonna say-

"YES! Ofcourse I am"     Y-E-S... She said yes, she said yes to him. She never said yes to me, but why is it so easy for her to say yes to him? *sigh*

"Yes? Can we go to cinema then? You know to watch a movie...??" 

"Ofcourse we can. Pick me up then at 6. School's done at 4 and I need to refresh myself" I tilt my head up and saw my princess- NO! ERASE THAT! She's just your 'BESTFRIEND' AMBER!!! OK! I saw my 'BESTFRIEND' plastering a HUUUGE and adoooorable smile at him.That's it! I'm outta here. I grab my bag and decided to just walk over by the garden since it's peaceful there. 

"Where are you going?" Krystal then asked

"To the garden, to get some fresh air" I answer without even looking at her and walk towards the exit.

 

 

 


 

 - So guys here's another update! I can see my subscribers already... YEY! So early for an achievement haha... 

So??? how's the chapter?? Is it good? I hope I didn't upset you guys... :( 

-Comments juseyo. I'd love to read them and watch out for an update :)