The truth about everything .

3600 seconds .

 

Chapter 2.

Taeyeon's POV

The morning started early today . I guess I couldn’t sleep because of all the fighting and stuff . Let’s forget about that shall we ? I mean its a weekly routine . She’s mad at me , me ? not caring at all . I always have the urge to be nice to mama but she’s not doing any help though . She’s always keep on fussing me about the way I am . Now , Im sorry but she’s just got to accept that . Its been 2 years since papa left us . I remembered that day perfectly . I was only 16 . I got home from school . Mama was in a room with papa . I couldn’t hear what they say . Mama was crying at that time . I must be lying If I say I wasn’t worried .

I crept out and said , “ Papa , is everything alright ? , “ . Asking the obvious wasn’t any help .

Mama was teary eyed . There were packed bags .

“ Are we going anywhere , pa ? , “ I asked .

Papa couldn’t  look at me in the eyes . He shrugged . “ Papa’s  gonna be away for a while now , sweetie . Don’t miss me , “ .  He never came back .

I waited and waited for him to come back . After 3 months of waiting , I finally understood what he meant . But he lied to me . He said he was gonna be gone for a while . Why ? why did he left us ? Its all  because of mama . She wasn’t being a great mother nor wife . Yes , its her fault that papa left us .

I wiped the tears that came out from my eyes . I got ready and went out . Since its still early , I thought it would be a good idea to just walk at the park near the hospital . It’s quite peaceful there .

Kyuhyun’s POV

Every morning before school starts , I always go with my dad to the hospital . Its not that far from school . Actually , yes . wait , I don’t know . I cant tell since im always inside this friggin car . I’ve always wanted to just run . Run away from all my problems . I cant seem to do that . Its always , “ Kyuhyun , you have to take care of yourself , You could’ve died , You  could’ve this , you could’ve that ,” . Im just tired of all the could’s and would’s . Why cant I decide what I want to do ?

As I pass by the hospital , I saw this girl . I knew it was her . The girl with the pink hair but why is she crying ? Never in a million years I thought I would see the girl that I thought was so tough break down so easily . I knew she was just playing a role .

“Mr. Choi ! stop here please ! I think I saw a friend there . I was hoping she could join us ? , “ .

“ as you say Mr . Cho , “ .

I went out from the car and approached her . She wiped her tears as she was surprised to see me .

“What do you want ? You’re gonna make fun of me is it ? Well go on then , “ . She said with some hick-up along the way .

“What ? you think im that kind of a person ? Im your friend remember ? Im not that heartless , “ .

“Why do you want to be my friend so much ? What is it that you want ? No one wanted to be my friend and Im used to that. Don’t you hear what people say about me ? , “ . She said in a surprised tone .

“Contrary to popular belief , Im not much of a gossip person . Look , I don’t care what people say and so should you . I think you’re .. unique , “ . I smiled .

“Whatever dude ,”.

“Wanna join me ? Its freeeeee ? ,” I raised my eyebrows .

She chuckled . “Sure “ .

I knew she wasn’t gonna decline the offer .  She smiled . For the first time she smile and im not gonna lie , it was the most beautiful smile I’ve ever seen just don’t tell my mom . She’ll freak out .

“Ouh , I forgot . I didn’t catch your name though , “ .

“Taeyeon . Kim Taeyeon  “.

 

Yonghwa POV’s

“where’s that punk ? its late , “ . I thought to myself . Suddenly  I saw HER . She was wearing a pink ribbon on her hair to tie a ponytail . I thought , How could she be more beautiful ? Her flawless skin , her indescribable personality that’s so bubbly yet shy and those pretty rice cakes beneath her eyes . She has aegyo fat beneath her eyes . I’m lying if I say that I never stalk her before . Don’t misunderstand .  I’m not the I look outside her bedroom window to watch her sleep . I sometimes use the same way as she use to go back home just to catch a glimpse of her .She was riding her bicycle to school that day .

“Im sorry Kyuhyun but you just got to go without me today , “ .

I approached her at the bicycle place . My heart was beating like a drum . I’ve never done this before but she was an exception .

“Ummm , hey . You’re seohyun right ? Hi , my name’s Yonghwa . I hope we’ll be great friends , “ . WHY DID I SAY FRIENDS WHAT AM I DOING IS THIS NORMAL FOR MY HEART CAUSE ITS BEATING SO FAST I THINK I PEED MYSELF . wait what ? I didn’t though .

“Oh , hey ? You’re Kyuhyun’s friend right ? I’d like to be your friend , “ . She bowed . I wasn’t expecting that though so I bowed too .

We walked into school together . it was a bit awkward at first . I didn’t know what to say . I wanted to ask her question but im afraid I’ll come across as a stalker . and I DEFINITELY don’t want that to happen  but I had to in order to not make it more awkward that it is .

“ So , where do you live ? , “ .

“Oh I live in – wait , why would you wanna know ? , “ she asked .

I knew I shouldn’t ask that question . Come on . BE . A . MAN .

“So I could walk you back home later , “ . Hopefully she says sure I can walk her home or that would be embarrassing .

She smirked and giggled . “ Are you now ? Hmm , I’d like that , “ .

“See you later then , Seohyun ,  “ .

“Waitt , I didn’t catch your name . Ouh here’s my number incase you wanted to contact me or anything , “ . OH MAI GOD . GIRL NUMBER AND ITS REAL .

“Names Yonghwa  and thank you for the number , “ I winked . She chuckled . AHH it was wonderfullll .

 

Taeyeon’s POV

His driver dropped us infront of school . “ahh , its too early to be here , “ I thought .

“We’re here . Thanks Mr. Choi , “ . As I step out of the car I wondered , why is he so persistent to b my friend ? what does he see in me ? Is he tricking me ? Is he gonna be a friend that’s gonna be so close to me and then leave me like you-know-who .

“What class are you in ? Im in 5A , “ .he asked .  Ouh a smart eyh this kid I thought .

“Im in 5 J . I think its best we go our separate ways now . I don’t want the kids would think that we’r an item or something cause that would be hilarious . Thanks for the ride though , “ . I gave him a smile . I rarely smile so he better appreciate that .

Class started with P.E. My favourite class . It’s the only class where the teacher don’t mind us doing anything . I played netball because seohyun insisted . I had to give up . She’s the only kid I would give in . The others ? they have taste my fist .

I was so into the game I thought of being a professional netball player . You don’t even have to have good grades . Out of nowhere I saw Kyuhyun .

He waved at me . I didn’t like people watching me playing . I hit the ball at him then walked away like nothing happen . It was fun .

Kyuhyun’s POV

I was admiring her playing with such grace . Im not lying , Im  jealous . I have to be excused for P.E. because of my condition .

PIAKKK ! something hit my face . OUCH ! how could she did that . It didn’t hurt though . oh who am lying ? it hurt like hell ! I excused myself and find myself a seat outside the gym . I saw her sitting on one of the bench . I patted her shoulder .

“Thanks for the ball punch ,” I said sarcastically .

“You’re welcome , “ she said as she stand up to walk away . As she was standing she dropped her bag . I saw some cigarettes fell .

“What ? You’re gonna lecture me about how bad it is for my health ? , “ . she said .

“No , I was thinking about how bad it is for my health , “ .

“Ouh , and why are you out here ? Are you skipping class ? I thought you’re the valedictorian ? , “ she said obviously pissed .

“Ouh I can’t . I have a heart disease so I cant do much . I could die , “ .

Her expression changed . I saw some sympathy coming out from here but she wont show it .

“What are you doing here Mr . Cho and Miss Kim ? , “ said one of the teachers .

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

 I quickly hide my cigarettes by stepping it with my shoes . She didn’t see it .

“You guys are coming with me . To the Principal’s office , “ . she said .

“Ahhhh my ticket out of here , “ I thought .

As we arrive , the principal was semi-shocked to see me and kyuhyun there .

“Leave them to me Mrs . Lim . Now what do we have here ? Kyuhyun were you skipping class ? ,” the principal asked .

“No I wasn’t , principal , “ . He said with a calm face .

“I believe you , “ . WHAT ? THAT’S IT ? If I said that they’ll surely suspct me for lying .

“Now Miss Kim . They told me to expect you . I don’t need to hear much . 1 week to clean the toilets , “ . he said .

“Haaa , give as many as you want . Im gonna be out of here soon , “ .

“Make that 3 weeks then ,” . he said .

“Are you sure ? Cause I wont do it surely . So , don’t get your hopes high. You know what’s easier ? Expel me  , “ . I said .

“You think im that easy ? Im not letting you go until you get your acts straight , young lady , “ .

“Right  but just don’t get your hopes to high . I can gurantee I wont be here any longer , “  I said as my face goes closer and closer to the principal .

“You can leave now ,” . The principal said .

“Gladly , “ . I gave a smile . He shook his head .

I slammed the door . I was sooo frustrated . How can he believe him just like that ? 3 weeks ? Ahh , I cant do that . I wont . I tell you I wont .

“You know , I can help you with the toilet duty , “ . Kyuhyun said .

“Why ? , “ I asked .

“Because I wanted to be your friend and if doing toilet duty then so be it , “ .

“hmm , sure . After school then ? , “ . I swear I could hear him squeal . CHILLAX mann .

“After school it is , “ He gave me a wink . There’s just something about that boy but I just couldn’t put my finger on it . Nevertheless , Im sorta glad that someone is actually willing to do stuff like that for me . I’m quite touched .