The Peck That Surprised Us All .

3600 seconds .

 

Crying .

 
I was , walking back home from that horrifying place . Horrifying experience . I want to change my attitude . I want to change my appearance . I want to be a better person . But i cant . I just cant . Who would ever want to be with a person like me ? Everything I do is trouble . I'm so stupid . 
 
I arrived at the stall and they are about to leave . I saw him talking Sunny . I hide behind a corner behind the stall . 
 

Kyuhyun's POV 

 
"I'm so sorry about what happened . She can be a little bit much sometimes but she's human , you know ? "
"That's okay . Oppa , come back often okay ? I miss you so much lately ."
I brushed her hair . "Of course I'll be back . You can't get rid of me that easily ."
 
"Oppa ! Come closer ! You're too tall oppa ! Come a bit closer ! I have something to tell you ! "
" What is it now ? "
 
I took her "orders" and bend my body towards her . She's a petite girl . She has the same height as Taeyeon . I was at the same level as her . She gave me a smile and kissed me on the cheeks . 
" I love you , oppa . Come back ." 
 
She ran towards somewhere , i don't know . Okay , what just happened . Why did Sunny just kissed my cheeks ? She's like my sister . She cant like me . Haish . I need to talk to her about this .
 
*BANG !*
 
It was the sound of trash cans falling . It wasn't the only thing fell . There was Taeyeon also . I ran there quickly and try to help her .
 
"LET ME GO ! "
 
"No , you're hurt . Let me help you ."
 
"I'm fine . Why dont you go chase your girlfriend ? "
 
"My What ? Look you got it all wrong ! "
 
"Look , I'm gonna be perfectly honest here . You dont really think I changed into this goody-good girl because of a young boy who , i dont know really smart and have the talent to change people's life or whatever ? NO . I was just playing with you . I wanted to see you hurt . Are you now ? cause if you are then my job here is done . I was using you cause i thought you might give me some answers for the exams or something . Don't talk to me ever again . I dont want to see you , i dont want to talk to you , in fact , I dont even wanna smell you . Now , before i smack you into a million pieces , please for the love of god LET ME GO ."
 
I let go of her hands . Her words are hurtful but they weren't the truth . I know deep down , she has changed . 
 

Taeyeon's POV

 
I didnt even shed a tear . I thought , maybe he's not the one for me . I need to stay strong . My dad didnt cry when he left me . It's kinda the same . I wanted to leave him anyways . He was suffocating me . It's like he's my mother with a different set of s . I need to stop thinking or else i'm gonna faint . All i know is I'm gonna wash up and sleep . Today's a long day and i'm not planning to have some dark circles tomorrow cause I ain't no racoon . 
 
I woke up at 6 a.m. I was contemplating whether i should go to school or not . "Ahh , why not ? It could be fun seeing him trying to talk to me ," cause im mean like that yo~ 
Today i decided to wear a white shirt that have some awesome paintings of skeleton stuff and wore my turqoise skirt with my ballet flats . I'm quite a fashionista myself especally if it's in a place where there's a restricted dressing code . I'd like to remind them to not be a nerd and live a little but sometimes i dont think they get it though . Oh well , they're old . 
 
I got to school and i was early . I had my sketch book with me . I used to dream of becoming an artist . I dont know . Something about arts that just excites me . I'm deeply in love with it . I sat underneath a shady tree and started sketching . Slowly , it started to look like a boy . He looked familiar . Its , its . . . . .  . It's kyuhyun . Why am i drawing him ? I'm angry at him remember . 
 
"That's a really pretty drawing ."
I turned around and it was him . The boy in my sketch .
"It's not a drawing . Well , it is but i prefer the term *sketch* . It's more fancy word to say ."
"Well , its a really pretty sketch you got there . Is it me ? "
"Excuse me , what part of me not wanting to see you , talk to you or smell you don't you understand ?"
"Well, The only part I dont understand is this thing im gonna do next ."
"Well what is it ? "
" This ." He kneeled down and gave me a peck . My heart fluttered and my stomach was as if it was a butterfly farm . We both stood there awkwardly . He looked at me with those sparkly eyes . It was as if inviting me to join his world . WAIT A MINUTE . I'm supposed to be mad at him . 
 
"What do you think you're doing and who do you think you are ? Why in the right mind would you think that it's okay for you to kiss me ? " I slapped him . Not too hard . It was a playful slap .  I walked away from the scene leaving him there . So many questions is inside my head right now . Why did he kiss me ? Did he really like me ? Was he just playing with me ? and most importantly , why did I like it ?