Who's that ?

3600 seconds .

Taeyeon's POV 

It's late at night and the wind is blowing so hard i could swear my feet are in the near state of being ice-cold that i can even put it in a drink . My mind was still wondering about what had happened that afternoon . I wasn't expecting it at all . Normally I wouldn't obey a single word that dreadful principal would say but this time , maybe its because of a person . I shouldn't let my guards down just yet . I'm just too horrified about the "experience" i just couldnt bare for something like that anymore .

"Hey , why am I doing all the cleaning ? You're just washing your hands and combing your hair ? , " He said obviously joking . He wouldn't mind doing all the cleaning himself . 

"Cause I'm a lady , "  I said as i lifted my skirt a little bit and bowed . 

"Of course , a lady always wear stripes socks and have pink hair . That's just how a lady should look like i supposed ? , " . He gave me a smile .

"You boys know nothing , " . I said . I continued to focus on my untamed hair because of all the sports . 

There was an awkward silence there . I wondered if I should ask or not . I wouldn't want to ruin this love -hate friendship . It's just been on my mind lately . Im not going to lie , Kyuhyun's a quite attractive guy . He does look wimpy from time to time but that's just him . 

"Hey , can i ask you something ? and please be truthful . I don't like the feeling of being lied , " i said to break off the ice . 

"What is it that you want to ask ? , " he said . He looked at me with a curious face with a sponge on his hand . He was semi sitting and with that view i laughed .

"What's so funny ? " .

"HAHA , oh nothing , nothing . Its just your posture is quite .. funny , " .

"Can we move onnnn . Now what is it that you want to ask me ? , " .

I figured , its not the time yet to ask something so serious and plus we're in a toilet . Now that would be . . .  awkward ? I better keep it to myself at the moment i thought .

"You have something right . . . here , " . I pointed to his cheecks .

"What ? Where ? , " .

"Righttt ..... - " I took a pale of water and pour it in top of him . "Heree . You look spotless . You're welco - , "

He splashed another pale of water at me . 

"What the hell did you do man ? Im soaked wet ? How am I supposed to go back home ? Im not walking home in this condition !. You better do something about it you mama's boy ! ,".

Dont worry , we leave school the same way we came to school . I got it all covered , " .

he took his phone out from his pocket and called his driver . 

"Mr. Choi can you bring a couple of towels please , and you can pick me up now . Ah- ah . Ah - ah . I'll do that later . Fineeee . See you later , " .

"I told you that I got it covered , " he gave a smile . 

I smiled back . How thoughtful of him , i thought . 

I got home and he dropped me exactly infront of my house . 

"Now that I know your house , there's no reason I cant pick you up everyday ? " he said hoping that i would accept the offer .

"eeerrr , hmmm , how do i put this is word , err , waitt , but i can , no , no , i simply cant do it , err , hmm , err , NO . Is that clear enough ? " .

"Fine , i thought you could lose a couple of pounds , adios amigo , " 

"YAH ! MY BODY IS PERFECT ! , "

"MAYBE EAT SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU GROW TALLER ! , " he shouted and then he was out of sight .

I'm not that short nor am i that fat . I thought my body ratio is in acceptable terms .

That made me level of liking him raise and shrink . He's so unbelievable ! I better get some sleep right now . I dont want to be late for school . I dont know why , I've been excited about school lately . It's because of that piano dufus punk . How i hate him .

The next morning , i woke up as early as the sun was rising . I didnt know i was capable of doing it until , well yesterday . I showered and put on my school uniform . "Hmm , let's spice things up a lil' bit ," i thought . I should , you know , maybe look presentable . I tucked in my shirt and wore , okay i wont completely change into some nerd , I wore soft pink socks today . It's the kind where people thought it was white biut if you look closely , its pink . I like to shake things up a little bit if you dont mind .

Mama was up early today . Way to ruin my mood of going  to school early and actually excited to go . I still wont talk to mama . I still blame her for everything . I run down the stairs and went out . I could've sworned i hear mama called my name . I wasn't ready for it yet , ready for her yet . 

I pulled out my phone and pulled out my earphones from my bag . I thought some decent music could cheer me up for school . I've always adore Big Bang . Especially that hunk G Dragon . I listened to big bang's song , "Love Song " on my way to school and put in on repeat . I hated everything about love . I dont believe in it because of my parents . I dont trust them . I dont trust love .

As i was about to enter school some weird kid suddenly patted me . 

"Hi , my name is Yonghwa . You must be err - Taeyeon right ? ," .

"What do you want ? , " i said rudely .

" okay , im just gonna say it . Umm , You're a friend of seohyun right ? I was wondering if uhh , You know what she likes , " he said while he shrugged . His cheecks were obviously red . It was funny . This kid likes that girl . Hell knows why .

"Since its seohyun , Im gonna help you so she wont bother me any more . She like goguma . She went crazy the other day when her mom made her goguma cakes , " .

"CHIN CHA ? Kamsahamnida ! , " . he said . He actually bowed . I wasnt expecting that from him  . He probably got that from seohyun i thought . 

"now go away , " i gave him a look . He was obviously distracted by the fact that seohyun likes goguma that he didnt notice the look that i gave . Ahh love birds . 

 

You just can’t escape them . They’re everywhere . Even the panorama in the school is about love . Seeing everyone holding hands , hugging each other made me think , WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING ? this is school not some place you can just make out . I don’t think the teacher mind though . Mrs. Kwon over there is flirting like a cat to Mr.Gabriel . Who can understand what she’s really talking ? Her English is not that good . I used to get good grades , but since you-know-what I don’t find the importance of it . Which brings me to my main point . I miss puppy love .HAA  there I said it .

You know , I never been this sulky and mad-at-everything type . I just , I hate the world . I usually be the bubbly stuff and and stuff and stuff and stuff . I don’t really know how to describe myself . What am I doing ? I better get to class .

Kyuhyun’s POV

“AHHHH , its been a long time since I had ramen from Mrs. Chin’s stall .” I treat her like my own auntie . She’s really nice . You know what , I think I’ll ask taeyeon out . Maybe we can go to a double date with the couple I called “YongSeo” . kekeke .

“Yahhh ! lets go to Mrs. Chin’s stall . I haven’t ate they’re ramen for so long I forgot the taste already , “ I said to Yonghwa . I bet he’s still reminiscing about his walk-home date with Seohyun  yesterday .

“Ahh , what ? oh sure . Ummm , but can I invite someone ? It’s a she though , “ he said .

“Sure , eyh ask that “she” to invite her friend though . I know who you’re talking about . Im not that dumb “.

“YEAY ! . YOU . ARE . THE BOMB . MAN . Thank you ! thank you ! Oh lord THANK  YOU ! , “ yonghwa said obviously excited .

“Yeah , whatever man . Im just hungry , “ .

Yonghwa sent a text to Seohyun .

“ Hye ~ Annoyeongg ! How’s class ? Am I interrupting ? T T IM SO SORRY . I was thinking If you would like to hang out after school ? I promise it wont be a burden ANDDD its my treat ~  Don’t you worry kekeke ~

*Message sent*

“Yahh ! you forgot to invite Taeyeon ! , “ I said furiously .

“Oh yeahhh , right right ,” .

“Oh don’t forget to invite Taeyeon noona oso okay ? Kyuhyun invited her J “

*Message sent*

*One New Message*

“AHH AHH she replied !! Should I open ? or should I just delete it  TT I don’t know what to dooo ? , “ yonghwa said .

“For god sakes Yonghwa just read the text ! ,” .

“Sure ^^ We’d love that :D We’ll meet you at then entrance after school . Don’t be late :D .”

“ YESS ! but what should I sayyy ? This is , this is , this is like life and death man ! , “ yonghwa said .

I slapped him . “Yah , focus and stop yapping , “.

Eventually , school ended and it was time for the date . Well , more of a hang out between me and taeyeon but more of a date for yonghwa and seohyun . I bet they’ll have a really good time together or they’ll be the most awkward couple there is to walk on Eventually , school ended and it was time for the date . Well , more of a hang out between me and taeyeon but more than a date for yonghwa and seohyun . I bet they’ll have a really good time together or they’ll be the most awkward couple there is to walk on this earth .

Yonghwa’s being all romantic and charming and all . He’s riding her bike and she’s sitting at the behind . I swear im gonna kill that boy . HE LEFT ME ALONE WITH HER . asflffskdfgjkffdg help .

“Why did you invite me ? “ she asked .

“I thought that’s what friends do  ? Invite each other  out to eat ramen at some stall ?.”

“Errrr , no . friends invite other friends too . Not just the two of us .”

“errr , what about yonghwa and seohyun ? they’re other friends “.

“yes , but they’re an item and plus I don’t even know yonghwa so that makes him not a friend of mine .”

“See , that’s the problem . How are you gonna make friends if you treat a friend like this who’s intention is just to get everyone along and maybe get to know each other a lil’ bit .”

“but i’m lazyyyyyyy . It requires energy and I don’t like anything that has to do with producing energy for some stuff that doesn’t even benefits me .”

“Yahhh ! do something productive and plus , I think you need a lil’ bit of a workout  , HAHAHA .”

“For the last time , IM NOT FAT ! IM JUST SHORT YOU SHAMBALABADINGDONG ! . “ She piched my ears until it was red ! I cant help noticing how cute she was being .

“Okay ! okay ! chill ! I was just kidding .Of course you’re not fat . You’re short and that’s that right ? Shortie ? or should I call you shawty ? wait , that’s too much like Justin bieber . No .  Kiddo  . Yup that’s it . Kiddo .” I patted her hair .

“Hey ! Im older than you , remember ? Call me unnie . Have some sense of respect . I should call ou , Giant kid . Yes , cause you’re taller than me and plus , giants are nice . “

“How do you know giants aren’t nice ? “.

“Because the books that I read told me so “. She said full of confidence .

“Oh yeah ? what book ? “.

“weellll , not really books . More like movies , The story enchanted . The giant attacked her ! .”

“That’s no giant . That’s a troll . Were you paying attention ? .”

“Oh , well it’s the same thing  Just like hamster and guinea pig . They’re practically the same only guinea pigs are bigger “.She said .

“err ,  but that’s it . They’re not the same because their sizes aren’t the same .”

“You can just feed the hamster a lot and surely it’ll grow , DUHHH .”

I didn’t reply . “HAHAHA ! you lose ! .”

“Sorry ? Oh , I don’t  understand gibberish .”

PIAKK ! she hit my head .

“What was that for ? “

“For giving me false information . Gibber is not a country therefore there’s no language for gibberish .”

“That’s the most smart thing you said so far . Im impressed .”

She hit my head again . It hurt a lot .  It was literally pounding .

“That hurt you know ? “

“I know .” she gave chuckled . I saw her smiling and behind those eyes , I know she was thinking about something but I just don’t know what .

“We’re here . Yahhh , are that late ? Yonghwa’s already having seconds ! .”I said .

“I don’t even care . Im sooo hungry . Come on ! , “she said . She grabbed my hand and dragged me to a sit with seohyun and yonghwa . I blushed . I was hoping she didn’t she me blushing . Yonghwa noticed . He was giving me the look .

“Yahhh ! you didn’t order for us is it ? How rude , “ Taeyeon said .

“Unnie ! I didn’t know what you like ! Mianhe ! , “ Seohyun said .

“We’re here to eat ramen . What else would I want ? .”

“Sorry , unnie ! I was distracted I guess ,” Seohyun said . She gave Yonghwa a look . They were both smiling . I never thought seohyun would be this type of girl . She was so open and talkative . I always have the thought of her being a plain girl but she was a totally different girl .

“Rigghht , lets order aite ? ,”I said . I called the waiter to take our order .

I was browsing the menu although I knew what I was going to order . “Two ramen please ,” I said with my eyes on the menu . I looked up and it was Sunkyu . I call her sunny because that was her nickname when she was a kid . She’s lights up the room . She’s only 16 years old but she took responsibility on her family’s restaurant .

“Sunkyu Ah ! Long time no see ! ,” I said being polite .

“Oh oppa ah ! How’s thing going ? I haven’t seen you in awhile . You barely come here anymore . We missed you .”

“Oh , as usual . Im busy with school and the hospital and bla bla .”

“Oh , oppa ! I hope you’re okay ! Im worried of you , you know ? .” she said with her aegyo . She’s so cute I just cant help to notice .

“Im fine , don’t worry . Im strong , namja cant be weak , right ? I said .

“Oppa ! You’re so funny . Oppa , I was thinking . We should hang out sometime . Just you and me . What do you say ? ,”

“Hey , how bout the ramen ? .” Taeyeon said . Obviously , she’s hungry .

“How bout it ? I’ll see you later oppa ! .” She said while giving me a wink .

Taeyeon POV

Listening to the way they were talking made me jealous a little bit . I know I don’t have the rights to be , but I felt it . Was I falling for him ? but he’s obviously wants her . He wont like me . Then again , who does ? What was I thinking  . Someone like him would never fall for someone like me . I was delusional . I was , I was falling for him . The way he teases me . The way he looks at me . The way he smile . Its addictive . I cant get enough of it .

“Was I being rude to her ? .”

“You were a lil’ bit .” he answered .

“ Good .”

“ See , that’s your problem . Why do you have to be rude to everyone ? Its not like she did something wrong to you ? You just met the girl .” He scolded me .

“I’m sorry , I didn’t know I had to ask for your permission to be rude to someone . Mind you r own business then .”

“You cant just be rude whenever you want to . All of this back - talking , all these problems that you created . Its all you . YOU . you made all of this happened . Not your mom nor dad .”

I stand up . “Who do you think you are ? Judging me ? If you don’t like me , then im sorry . Go on and be with the sunny girl . She’s obviously your type of girl ! .” I grabbed my bag and left the stall . I was so upset . How could I have feelings for that guy . He obiviously loves the sunny girl . I shouldn’t have followed . Now everything’s ruined . I ruined Seohyun’s date with Yonghwa . Mianhe . I didn’t mean to .

I decided to just walk around the block near the ramen stall . I saw a chair so I decided to sit down cause I hate walking . I started to think about what I did at the stall . I guess I was over-reacting but I didn’t mean to . He was provoking me .

Suddenly , a man approached me .

“Hai , what a pretty girl .”

I glared at him . I better ignore this kid .

He stood beside me . “Hey , sweetie . Wanna walk with me ? “.

“ No . “ I answered bluntly .

He smiled . I cant lie , he was kinda attractive but he was trouble .

“Come on ,” he said . The man held my hand softly . “You wont regret it . “ He said giving me a wink .

“Let go of my hand , you filthy creature ! .”

The man held my hand tighter . “Ohhh , playing hard to get are you ? That’s okay . I like ‘em fierce .”

“I said LET GO ! , “ I shouted to him .

I pulled my hand out of his grip . The chair that I was sitting , I hit it towards him . The man , surprised at her actions . The chair nearly got him .

“YOU CRAZY ? “ the man said .

I looked at him with no feelings and left . The man who wasn’t satisfied with me grabbed my shirt . He turned me around , his hands were ready to hit me .

“You’re really rude ! .” the man said .

I looked at him in the eyes .” do it then  ! Hit me if you’re man enough ! .”

The man was speechless at my respond .

“Whatt ? “ I asked . “ Come on , hit me . The Harder , the better !.”

The man didn’t understand me . He let go off my shirt .

“Weirdo ! “ he said . He ran away from the crime scene .

I really hope he would slap me . Surely it hurt me if he slapped me , but it cant compete with the pain in my heart . The people surrounding me was looking at me . When I hit him with the chair , all eyes were glued to me .

“Whatt ? “ I shouted at them . “You all want to hit me ? Come on , Hit me ! ,” I challenged them .

I walked toward them who were watching . I looked at them one by one . “Come on , Try and hit me ! “.

The people who were watching one by one they left .  I looked at my watch . How much time did I waste here ? I better get back to the stall .